Are Orcs actually wh*Te ?

>Tolkiens world: Orcs are without numbers
>Real world: European population alone 10 times bigger then Turks. Even more including all wh*Tes.

>Tolkiens world: Orcs are industrial maniacs that destroy nature and earth
>Real world: Wh*tes destroy nature and earth while Turks before Islam worshipped nature

>Tolkiens world: Elvish is inspired on Ural-Altaic languages
>Real world: Turkish is an Ural-Altaic language.

were the Orcs a portrayal of the wh*Tes ?
Also lets look at this Orc's face. He is clearly caucosoid wh*Te subhuman (looks like extremely tanned Anglo).
I think we can finally put an end to this argument that discussed for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ural-altaic doesn't exist

i second the roach, the burger above me is a fag and probably an orc

Thats a Goblin, not an Orc

To be fair.

only thing that doesn't exists is your brain you mongrel bastard..

The language of Mordor is based off Gaelic. Ergo orcs are wh*Te subhumans.

orcs in tolkien lore are corrupted elves. Their language is a slang-variant of elvish

So it's like pidgin?

bbc.com/pidgin

yeah but it's not made for orcs, it was made by orcs.

>orcs are fucked up elves
>elves are very white
>orcs are fucked up whites
orcs are Russian

i don't see why

>western news outlets regress into ooga booga speak
>meanwhile, actual nigerian newspapers use proper english
really makes u think

Orcs are degenerated elves
Just like turks are degenerated greeks

Tolkien clearly created them modeled on Germanic people. It's irony if Westerners think Orcs are Arabs or Turks, they are just doing the same things Germanic people did to Celts.

>How poo-poo trap woman for window

>Just like turks are degenerated greeks
*cockroaches

goblins and orc (orc is just the hobbit version of orc) are the same thing he is a snaga so a slave orc

"I don't take orders from Orc maggots"
thats an orc

orcs are russians

youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo

Orcs are obviously depicted as Germans.

Im liking this bread so far

They're actually based on Turks and Turkish culture/language. They are warlike, tribal, and very aggressive like migrating Turkmen tribes in history.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Turks would be easterlings and haradrims

Whites: build civilization
Develop advanced technology
Make scientific progress
Pure skin

Turks: destroy civilization
Lie around basking in the sun all day
Haven't contributed anything besides rape, death, and destruction in the last 1000 years
Dirty brown mongrel skin

>wh*Tes: build civilization
stopped reading there

All roach bait aside. Orcs are just a strawman for all the qualities Tolkien didn't like in humanity. That's why they are dumb and agressive in one instance and cowardly or smart when it comes to technical stuff on another one.

It's not even a sublte parody of certain segments of the society (such as industrialists, military etc.) : That's why they are shown to build full blown steam tanks at the battle of the Pelennor fields to really hammer the message into your head.

Egyptians were nordic

So let me get this straight, a turk unironically asks if orcs, vile beings that operate in massive hordes that invade from the east on the orders of their dark gods who once almost managed to invade deep within the lands of middle earth only to fail and then retreat to a square piece of wasteland that they have completely corrupted and rendered uninhabitatle to other beings that is surrounded by two ring shaped mountain ranges which envelop eachother, with their capital being in the center of said mountain ranges and are currently kept at bay by the remnants of an ancient empire whose relocated capital was in the middle of a massive river that divided two continents and they are currently using large bodies of water defencively to diminish the massive numerical advance of their enemy who is ever lurking to surge forth and destroy civilization once and for all, asks if orcs are wh*te.

FUCKING REALLY?

>in another instalment of wh*Te fairytales

Nigga your subhuman race gets skin cancer when exposed sun for 10 minutes do you really think wh*Tes can live in egypt ? :DDD

*exposed to sun

It actually makes sense why wh*Tes were living in caves, They lived in caves so they can't exposed to sun.

It's because da black man stole our white melanin and culture back then get woke

I can't tell if you're joking or really serious because you're an american.

Cavemen overcame all adversity and built the world largest empires and cucked entire continents. Really makes you think.

Cleopatra lived there pretty good

Swedes tan quite .

haha the meme is funny because tolkien said orcs were based on turks/mongols

HAHAHAHA