BRAPPEDY BRAAAAAAAAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BUMBUMBUMBUM

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Pity reply.

stop being such a fucking weirdo

can someone explain the braaaap meme

I just don't get it

I don't know which is cringier - Star Wars or your gay meme?

I know you probably think I'm being ironic but this was easily the funniest thing I've seen all day.

thank you op. hilarious. Sorry mods will delete your thread

Hop on.

Hahaha so funny you should put this on your FB page

Damn; Trinity looks like THAT?

>hour later
>thread still up
Sup Forums is the worst board on this website

Finally a good thread

>DODGE THIS
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Dodge this

>after being middling background meme for years, BRAAAP is finally getting its day in the sun as Sup Forums's go-to shitpost

braaap and tax is retarded shit, you're all faggots

As a meme historian, I laugh at your ignorance. Brap posting evolved organically and survived until it became an apex meme. Tax posting was clearly forced and died out (deservingly) after less than a week.

Kino post

You know I don't venture out of Sup Forums a lot but when I come to Sup Forums it is always just fucking awful.

I cross post a lot and a lot of Sup Forumstards beat themselves up about how bad Sup Forums is. It's got NOTHING on this plac. Be grateful for what you got

Tax is absolutely shit. BRAAP has earned its two week run.

pungent point indeed, my dear....

The problem is you idiots bump the thread and spend all your time criticizing Sup Forums instead of discussing anything useful. If you didn't bump it would have archived long ago.

there wouldn't a thread to bump if jannies did their jobs. Like I said, my reply came an hour after this was made

>he's a grown man
>he plays video games

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

oops Σ(・口・) tee hee sorry user-san, must have been egg rolls from last night (´・ω・`)

brump = brap+bump
:3

kek pretty pathetic imho desu