What are some mainstream movies with unsimulated sex scenes?

What are some mainstream movies with unsimulated sex scenes?

Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton fucked for real in Monster's Ball; you can clearly see that he's not wearing a cocksock in the uncut version of the movie.

celebsroulette.com/videos/3618/halle-berry-monsters-ball-deleted-scene/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1vicmz_the-getaway-1994-part-2-greek-subs_shortfilms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know anything about that scene being unsimulated but i remember when that came out on dvd, one of my earliest faps. oddly enough i never really got into black girls.

I mean, you can see his nuts and that looks like the bottom of his shaft

That doesn't mean it's inside of her.

the brown bunny

>sex
>balls not tight
Virgin detected

>naked halle berry ontop of you simulating fucking you
>dont even get hard
Alpha as fuck

How would HB get you into black chicks with all her white features?

So just because his balls are exposed means they were having actual sex?

Is the sock supposed to be glued on so that not a single inch of genitalia is exposed?

>halle berry
Makes sense desu

9 Songs

i was like 11 or 12, i viewed her as black (not to mention her kid in the movie was black). i didn't have the nuances down yet up to that point. i'm just saying for the amount of times i fapped to that scene i would've expected myself to have had a thing for black girls, at least light skin ones but instead i got yellow fever.

>needed 8 takes for that scene
>needed

Gallo is a fucking genius

>unsimulated

Are you retarded? No mainstream Hollywood actor would allow that

The husband getting cucked in the Getaway

This scene represents the cold stone facts that most women love the bad guy. Harold thought his wife was being raped. yet when the camera panned in. to his amazement his wife was fucking their kidnapper very very vibrantly. Harold heard and saw her as he never imagined. this resonates hard in the male psyche that just when you think your the "bad guy" on the block.....there's always somebody badder. this scene sends chills up my spine everytime I watch it. it's a cold reminder to how disloyal a woman can be. Harold probably loved his wife and treated her like gold. gangster comes in treats her like shit and she fucks his brains out. typical woman!

Scene in question starts at 14:30

dailymotion.com/video/x1vicmz_the-getaway-1994-part-2-greek-subs_shortfilms

I just took a shower... fuck damn it

disgusting

Cucking is fucked up.

>cousin is married with a kid
>her husband adores her
>one day some good looking guy comes in the store where she works
>they exchange numbers
>he promises her he will take her around the world with him
>two of them disappear for weeks,husband is out of his mind
>one day divorce papers appear

I shit you not she met a guy and withing a week she threw away 5 years of marriage and a kid to be with him. Fuck the instagram culture.

Superbus

I think I remember hearing something about they using body doubles for that scene.

>typical woman
Wow, you know a lot about women.

> blaming it on fucking instagram

Really grandpa?

>Fuck the instagram culture.
kek, great punchline. really was not expecting it

thats his ballsack dumdum he probably is wearing a cocksleeve or some other kind of barrier

I couldn't resist putting that there,but one of the reasons she left her "boring" life because the guy who picked her up is popular on insta so she wanted to travel the world with him,because fuck her husband and her kid,she is unfulfilled.

>ape jumping around on you
>getting hard

disgusting.

He isn't wrong.

Women are just as shallow as us; if not more so because they think they do nothing wrong. Get more life experience faggot.

Fuck, theres a woman in my work place who is cheating on her boyfriend with another guy at my work place. She isn't the only one either.

better than piglike white women

The underlying issue here is that Women have no concept of Honour, with extremely few exceptions.

There are lots of movies where actors show their dick in one scene but not in a sex scene or close to the partner unless its a foreign production, hollywood generally doesn't go that far.

With that said, if it was unsimulated they wouldn't have shown it anyways.

>Get more life experience faggot
And you do? I'm pretty sure your life experience comes from observing other people live their lives, the poison that comes out of your words is pathetic, why don't you try to live your own life instead of criticizing others.

you on the left

Enjoy the the dick.

Are you retarded? You don't have life experience by just focusing on yourself. Obviously you are not the only one who has life.

If you want to observe and realize how other people live, you gotta look to their motivations and lives. Only autists and narcissistic people think that they can understand world by just focusing on themselves

There's a persistent rumour that Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie fucked for real in Don't Look Now

>Butthurt women detected

There's also a rumor that Harvey Keitel jizzed on Nicole Kidman's hair in Eyes Wide Shut and got fired

Her ass isnt all that great :/

there's also a rumour that the moon landings were faked

t.woman currently using multiple oblivious men

>Are you retarded?
Are you? So you generalize your opinion on women by just one example, you think men are better or more honorable than women, you are as stupid as those dumb feminist who blame men for everything. You think you can gain any life experience by just standing in a corner and watch other socialize, judging everyone for their actions, what, you think you're some kind of special flower, you're not better than anyone else, get a fucking life.

>t.
Kys.

Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis in Blue Orchid
Shannon Tweed and some guy in at least one of her skin flicks.

Lol they were probably surrounded by like 10 or so crew when that was going down. If they ACTUALLY fucked, we would know. Hollywood uses all kinds of sneaky shit to simulate sex. I guarantee you when it involves two A-list actors in a somewhat mainstream film, penis is never going inside vagina.

>penis is never going inside vagina
That's a shame.

>Fear not my steed, for I shall defend you against the barbaric savages on the interwebs

billy bob thornton is often playing a character who fucks the female lead easily, despite being kind of an old man ugly dude. And in real life he's also a womanizer, fucking angelina jolie from all sides all day every day in her prime, then when he used her up, giving the leftovers to brad pitt, who she probably cheated on during the marriage too. Billy bob knows the secret of sex and women.

He's not particularly ugly, he's just not a faggy Hollywood pretty boy so he probably attracts women in that industry because he's not secretly gay or whatever

that's because women are submissive creatures. that's their nature. who ever makes them feel more submitted is who they're most attracted to.

you can't trust submissive creatures anymore than you could trust an animal

I really don't get it. He seems so douchey. Not in a chad way, in a he would try to sell drugs to teenagers by the school way.

Fucking women.

>mainstream Hollywood actor

What's your standard for that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex

Why are danes so edgy?

Let me tell you what is not a secret at all but you need to hear:

Actors fuck each other. Not on screen. But they fuck each other in the trailers between scenes, whatever. The fact that they are fucking IRL, they know each other intimately IRL, makes simulation much more believable, they've done it before, it's easier in the studio since they don't have to actually get off.

Directors often encourage this.

>you need to hear
y