>57kg
>giant beer belly

how do I fix this? it's not even a weight problem

Fat cunt

>captain america t-shirt

you were 1.65 last time, Jorge

What's wrong with Captain America?

Drink less beer?

It made me suspect it is an american with a proxy due to the captain america shirt

Dejad de beber thervetha jolines tio

suicidate

>1.73m tall

you mean 1.73 short, fucking hell you are one cm taller than my gf what the fuck hahah

tfw a fat chin appears unless i hold my chin high in a proud way so i forced to look like i look at people like at a shit

Hahaha dude just eat more soup hahaha

Trips of truth

t. 195cm tall and eat soup almost every days since the age of 11

soup of what?

if you are of fully European descend, 25 and less and under 178cm you have inferior genes

Sapo

macaco

Fully yuro and a manlet. Such is life

delicia

that's one of the dumbest things I ever heard. It's the same shit as someone wearing a green lantern or hulk shirt.

under 188cm you mean

Not that user, but since captain America is a patriotic character for the US, and Sup Forums always shits on the US, it would lead one to believe that a foreigner on /iint/ would not wear a shirt as such.

I've seen countless people here using captain america shirts. for most people it's just another super hero.

no thats my height, i dont want to be average

Algeria is no longer in Europe

move to usa

American tier post

Those were sold everywhere a couple of years ago

>1.73m tall
>57kg

How deformed.

t. Mamadou Bin-C4

Yeah, that's understandable, I just meant when specifically an Sup Forums poster wears American paraphernalia.

Your time will come soon kuffar

keto IF omad masterrace reporting in .
eat less

this is my with my daughter, im not kuffar

it might be fluid in your abdomen. people who have stomach cancer have it at an early stage of the disease

You look like a fucking gypsy, you sure you are of European descent?

I am unironically 100% Syrian

So you are one of the few that decided to stay here in this shithole?

you're not that fat OP

well returning is not really viable option

Surprised you want to stay here, I'm moving away from here as soon as possible.

to where? Western Europe is trash

I love Alps + German ancestry, so probably Switzerland or maybe Austria. Its true that Western EU is trash, but still better than staying in this slavic hellhole.

>Immigrating to Switzerland

lol, cant think of worse country to be immigrant in, only people without any self respect can tolerate Swiss

Austria is like 50% slav too btw lol

That's why I said maybe,
Swiss people are fine. I like their attitude towards immigration to their country. They will do fine, unlike rest of the EU.

Still better than the guy on the left, which have a face instead of belly.

Cardio