Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

Can someone explain to me where the whole "Irish people hate ass" or "The Irish don't like thick women" meme stems from? I've seen it for years but have no idea on its origins.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/too-much-ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guys

Irish were stuck in ghettoes with blacks in old New York.

They weren't attracted to black women.

The meme came from black women "They just can't handle this".

thanks senpai

Also Tyrone is an Irish name that African Americans appropriated.

Not even a little bit true.

It's just another b tier meme. Some guy posted a woman with practically no ass and an Irishman responded "to much ass for me"

That's it

>I've seen it for years but have no idea on its origins.

it's from Sup Forums

it was Sup Forums newfag

Thanks. Upon searching "too much ass for me" it seems accurate as I got this link knowyourmeme.com/memes/too-much-ass

Also
>Sup Forums-tier meme
>says the Sup Forumsposter

And yes I'm only here to ask this question. Sup Forums is still a containment board (along with Sup Forums, /mlp/, and /r9k/)

coming from an Irish-burger family id say its true only because we are obscenely racist.

Is it because of denial?

Right you are, sorry to drunk to remember.

Irish actually did mix with niggers though. It's why a lot of blacks here have irish last names.

Grew up Irish in NY surrounded by other Irish and have never heard of this stereotype

No. It's your job to find yourself a girl with child bearing hips and a pink, supple ass.

Tyrone is a county in Ireland.

*Northern Ireland

This. I was born and raised in south shore Staten Island, mostly Irish Catholic neighborhood. I, and everyone else down there for the most part are ass men.

Irish = stupid peasants
Irish = poor
Irish = skinny

They've bred half starved potatoniggers for generations, its what they like

You know I've never seen an Irish person who looks like the one on the left.

I'm Irish American, I like some ass, but it's more about the shape than the size. Fat cellulite ridden lard isn't attractive, so sheboons are ugly.

I'm more of a tit guy though.