LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/8B3WGSdS7Xlf_America’sManufacturedOpioidCrisis–ComingSoon.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now that's accurate film making

Kek

He got the dose of reality he desperatedly was searching for.

>tfw no qt mexican narcos gf
getting shot would be worth it

RIP

Does this mean he found the perfect setting for a narco movie?

jeez mayne

Corrrrrr

Good fucking riddance, I'm sick of these retarded shows exploting the drug dealers themes.

That show is even more stupid because of the "HURR DURR USA IS LE GUD GUYS, EVERYOBDY ELSE IS LE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DRUGS WE CONSUME"

>Be American
>Get shot

It's getting kind of impressive at this point

excelente

tfw i'll never have a qt latina gf

It´s ok Juan, you don`t have to justify why you kill that guy, you are prieto so you don`t have to have a reason.

B-but you're latino surrounded by latinas

this

Exactly a.uguu.se/8B3WGSdS7Xlf_America’sManufacturedOpioidCrisis–ComingSoon.mp4

What is this show about? Glamorizing narcos and their exploits?

Yes.

"How to visit Mexico and not die"

Oh le jooos and le white genocide again.

Seriously, why aren't they capable of taking responsibility for their own actions, yet have the nerve to accuse non-white people of not being able to do so?

It's about DEA and locals going after them. First three seasons were in Colombia about Escobar and the Cali cartel, now they're switching to Mexico. It's a great show.

>That show is even more stupid because of the "HURR DURR USA IS LE GUD GUYS, EVERYOBDY ELSE IS LE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DRUGS WE CONSUME"
I never touched the stuff. Can't blame that one on me.

>Good fucking riddance, I'm sick of these retarded shows exploting the drug dealers themes.

And I am sick of these WW2 and daughter in basement themes.
Am I supposed to cry as well?

>tfw no narcos gf

WW2 ended. Narcoterrorism didn't.

Pointing out a difference doesn't make it a valid point.

>t. Juan Martinez

Lol I wasn't making a point.

Yeah, cause the two are totally compatible. Get a grip, edgelord.

What's your problem with it anyway?

The mexican poor are susceptible to fall for the the glorification of narcoculture and perpetuate it. They start seeing how glamorous and rich they can get by being narcos and they want to get involved with it. .

How is that hard to understand? I thought first worlders were supposed to be educated.

>How is that hard to understand? I thought first worlders were supposed to be educated.

They all die or are thrown into prison, how is that glory and desirable?

poor people are retarded

Money bitches and being the hardest kid on the block. Respect from those that fear you. Not that hard to understand

That's probably the answer.
Thank you for reminding me.

>be rich hipster movie guy explores poor neighbourhoods in search for the perfect place to set his exploitative tv series
>get shot

guy looks like Pau Gasol but better

I hate those shows that romanticize and glorify the drug cartels, I hope now realize cartels are no joke and cancel the show

>tfw I buy an 8ball every weekend to destabilize Mexico

it's not that easy

How about you get rid of the real thing before we talk about fake shows, ok pedro?

>they didn't feel for pablo

You just don't understand how strong is the lure of easy money for some lazy individuals who don't want to make an honest effort to earn it yet feel entitled to have the luxurious life they want to.

Delinquents here constantly claim that why the hell they should work an entire month for a minimun wage (when they're not even able of doing shit that deserves more than that) when they can just spend 30 minutes in an assassination attempt on someone and earn three or fourt times more, or selling drug (that requires not much effort), or so.

Just be yourself, Urubro

who is the guy

kek, underrated post desu