Opinions on this film?

Opinions on this film?

Unsurpassed vidyakino.

At least it looked nice.

FFIX> FFVII=FFXII> FFX> FFVIII> irrelevant handheld games and shit

Literally the worst taste I've ever seen. Not surprising though since it's an 8fag.

Spirits Within is all that matters. A true cinematic experience.

absolute clusterfuck, can't imagine how bad it must be if you tried to watch it and hadn't played the game

7 is my favorite FF but I hated AC. It's just a vapid fanservice cashgrab with flanderized as fuck characters and a story that makes no sense unless you're heavily invested in the game.

>8 higher than 7 and 9

kek

I thought 12 was boring as shit, don't know why everyone loves it. Then again I also liked 10 so whatever.

most people who enjoyed the game back in the days were too young and dumb to realize how dumb and gay the story was.

Then they made a movie years later with an even dumber and gayer story, but the target audience are grown up now and we're like, holy shit, has it always been this dumb?

and Yes, the answer is yes.

snake eater is the best one

Absolute garbage. It doesn't even look that impressive anymore.

kojima is the Tim Burton of vidya

>Then Ocelot goes Meow

>V higher than 3

Enough with these shitty bait pics already.

"PS3 game" should be a category of movie.

Fan Service: the Movie

Seph materializes literally out of no where clothes and all just so peeps could see him an Cloud fight in HD.

>has it always been this dumb?

Well you literally just said the movie was even dumber so I guess not?

You mean a talentless hack who only ever got recognition because of his name needlessly plastered everywhere?

You're not wrong, actually.

>I thought 12 was boring as shit, don't know why everyone loves it. Then again I also liked 10 so whatever.

no you're right, 12 was awful for plot character development, it got praised to shit for being a more open world and the combat being real-time (but not really) for a change.

I mean, GO BACK TO Sup Forums REEEEE

those are all movies