youtube.com/watch?v=gTWo9oLJOWk
imfdb.org/wiki/SPAS_12
youtube.com/watch?v=zx9wQNdLAKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he know?

Those are some beefy fucking legs.

SPARE

Yes, he was a clever boy.

I am most comfortable in this sort of outfit: shorts and knee-high socks. It just feels right. Unfortunately I look like a sperg, and I am ashamed. Therefore I only wear shorts when I'm home. I loathe the feeling of denim pressed against my knees. I hate feeling the pressure of pant legs against my shins and my calves. I also fucking hate ankle socks and idiots who wear shoes without socks. Both are immensely fucking gay.

Damn those thighs are THICC

no homo of course

NO

Why is always the pessimist the one that gets it right?

THE DOORLOCKS

Not gonna lie, Muldoon had some great legs.

There are going to be dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right?

this is by far my favourite line in the movie.

I really do hate that man

EX

PENCE

Every summer I wear those extremely short mens shorts. Once a drunk guy shouted "eyy faggot" but its worth it, only with proper shorts you can feel the real summer and be real outdoorsman

Y.. You have a T-Rex?

We have a T-Rex

I wonder if they had Jurassic Park pinball machines in the visitors center.

you yanks are lucky if you still have ANY pinball machines.I live in european town with about 80 000 people and theres no single pinball machine anywhere anymore, probably someone has a broken machine in their basement

I'm actually Dutch ;_;

Maybe in the employee break room at Jurassic World.

Which they have to cover up and hide every time BDH comes by.

In 48 hours I'll be accepting your apology

I prefer jeans to any other trousers but I got drunk and browsed /k/ one night and fell into a night long Rhodie appreciation thread, ended up buying some Rhodesian infantry shorts. They're the best shorts I've ever worn.
I'm with you on the sock front too.

>lock the gates

>This movie came out when I was 5
>Most nerds that age already recognize different dinosaur names and body types
>notice photo in dad's newspaper with Grant and the kids running from Galli
>Galli
>Gallimimus
>somehow convince my parents to take me to this movie while it's in the theatre
>"this isn't a movie for kids"
>"it's a dinosaur movie, of course it's for kids"
>holy shit it worked
>the first brachiosaurus view
>the t-Rex roar
>the dilophosaurus spit
>the fucking dilophosaurus neck fins
>the velociraptors in the kitchen
>I can't think of any other movie where I experienced such awe and constant terror
>still my favorite movie, highly recommend the two books by Michael Crichton

Dem legs

at least you still got some arcade machines. I went to amsterdam once and played space invaders in one coffee shop after smoking super silver uber hc haze or whatever it was. Had a blast

There's this bretty cool bar in DC called the Board Room, they have 4-5 pinball machines and board games that you can borrow if you leave ID. Someone vandalized the blocks in the Jenga set by writing dirty commands on them (a la a romantic couples game) but that just improves it imo. It's actually a pretty good place.

>Dammit Newman not now
>Whats the matter Jerry? you look so.. worried!!
>I got money problems Newman, so buzz off!
>Shoulda done like me Jerry, I just sold some eggs.
>There's money in chickens?
>Technically they were chickens yeah.

Chili and seep ass?

Beans must not agree with Neil and Dern, and they threw in this little bit as a joke.

sounds like extremely comfy place. If I had some capital and I wasn't lazy fuck i'd open a place like that in my town

our lives are your hands and you have butterfingers

>it's a write up, you're ellie!

the fuck did he mean by this

It was a different time, kinda like how gay and fag used to mean something else in the 50s. and like how I don't understand all this cuck and numale stuff that the kids are saying these days.

>Weird voice
>Penis joke
>Vomit sounds

Le funny woman

>the scene where he's covered in locust

Were they just sitting on him? I thought they were fucking shit up.

Why is this one of the best Hollywood blockbusters Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=gTWo9oLJOWk

It's well paced, the visual effects hold up very well over time, it has a good balance of suspense and action. It's just a great movie.

Great characters (this is the most important aspect), the right amount of quips to serious moments, great soundtrack, great atmosphere, the first and still one of the best examples of blending practical effects and CGI.

Still looks good decades later

>no pee stain on khaki shorts
>dropped

tfw born in 95 but remember the day my dad brought JP home on VHS.

I thought JP came out in my lifetime for years until I rewatched it as a teenager.

Ny favorite Muldoon quote is probably
"They should all be destroyed" but this is a close second.

"Spared no expense"

Except on hiring more than one coder and deciding it was a good idea to have a tour of the park when there might be a major tropical storm.

For y-

What flick is this from?

Was it this movie or Terminator responsible for the SPAS-12 being in every game ever made?

SHOOT HER

>put a really good shotgun in every game ever made,
> give it the effective range of a loogie

Thank goodness for the Battlefield games even if that got ridiculous

Its more iconic in JP I think

man, his legs really were impressive. Makes sense, right?

>be 5
>love dinosaurs (like all kids do)
>brother and I get a playstation as a joint birthday present
>comes with vouchers for games
>looking around game shop, see 'the lost world: jurassic park'
>mum won't let me get it because it's a 15
>get lego rock raiders instead
>later at home
>dad comes in
>"user, I know how much you love dinosaurs"
>hands me game he bought while out
>the lost world: jurassic park
>he's already gone online and printed out the cheat codes in case we need them

Yeah if anything Arnold's Assault rifle in T1 is more iconic but holy Hannah the Spas 12 is a slut

imfdb.org/wiki/SPAS_12

>QUIET ALL OF YOU
>Foy's doing something cute

>be 6
>movie is coming out in a few weeks, my dad is really excited and wants to take me
>tells my grandmother
>she proceeds to repeatedly tell him and I that it's not a movie for kids and it's going to give me terrible terrible nightmares
>proceed to have terrible nightmares about dinosaurs eating me for the next two weeks
>see the movie, so terrified that it's going to be even worse than the dreams i've been having most amazing experience ever
>nightmares stop
>grandmas a bitch

Holy fuck your dad is awesome
ive never been able to kill the t-Rex on the ship without cheats

The SPAS-12 is actually a pretty shit shotgun in real life.

Yeah? That sucks, really nice design though, good thing I dropped it for the M37 after JW 2

>really good shotgun
>NDs every time you switch from semi to pump
It looks cool though, I will admit that

Some of them smell. Babies smell.

If Muldoon didn't give a shit about tacticool, just killing exotic animals in dense jungle, what gun should he have had?

NDs?

Aw dude, I could never find the Jurassic Park one, just The Lost World one.

The lightgun booth game was the greatest thing ever though.

Goes off.

damn... so this is the power of Tricerasquats

I always liked the Lost World Arcade Game.

There's two near where I live.

One at an arcade and another at a Dave & Busters.

That game scared the shit out of me with the raptor intro

youtube.com/watch?v=zx9wQNdLAKE

Negligent discharge
Though that normally implies user error, where as this is a mechanical failure. ND is just shorthand for a firearm going off when you don't want it to.

>Let me ask you something. What do you do for a living, Nedry?
>I'm a Jurassic Park computer programmer.
>Aren't those the guys that always go crazy and come back with a can of Barbasol and steal all the embryos?
>Sometimes.
>Why is that?
>Because Jurassic Park never stops. It just keeps going and going and going. There's never a letup, it's relentless. Every day you get butterfingers more and more, and you gotta get a raise from John Hammond, but the more you ask him for a raise, the more you keep wanting to sell out to Dodgson! And then the Tyrannosaurus Rex Paddock breaks! And then it's Chili and Sea Bass Day...!

Cheers big ears.

Why did they make it so you could switch between semi-auto and pump action? What's the point?

So if you get a jam in semi you can just switch to pump and manually eject the shell

But if you get a jam why not just switch to your other shotgun?

If you're not going to take this seriously I'm not going to answer any more of your questions

Muldoon definitely didn't skip leg day. Of course, Spielberg is a low-t jew with thigh envy, so he killed him off

Dem T H I C C thighs doe

Ok, ok, fine. What about What gun should he have taken to Jurassic Park? Should he even be carrying a shotgun?

What should he bring? Mossberg 500, Remington 870, both 12 gauge pump action shotguns. Load with slugs and you might be ok. Idk though many, I'd want a fire team carrying something with stopping power. FN-FALs, M60s for the machine gunner. I'm also trying to keep it period appropriate. What weapons could he have obtained in 1994?
This is the exact kind of thread they love on /k/, we've had this kind of discussion before. How to hunt dinosaurs. You should ask them, and if the thread sucks, ask them again after 2100

There's an old pasta talking bullshit about how modern weapons weren't designed to kill dinosaurs, always made me laugh, that'd be a good opener on /k/

Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.

There's also a screencap of a big 5 hunter who explained exactly what he'd use for several species. The armored herbivores were the problem.

My roommate loves short shorts but he has this obsession with tight clothes so they literally look like boots shorts. I think shorts like
as are okay if they're loose but if they're tight you'll look like a fag

FMJ you dork. Google Wlater D.M. Bell. He's not typical, but .375 H&H or Cheytac will murder anything that has ever walked this earth (and your shoulder).

Elephant rifles.

Or a truck mounted punt gun.