You guys know that making threads against Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do, right?

You guys know that making threads against Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do, right?

Ok good just checkin

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/140758-isis-child-soldier-beheading-syrian-soldier-graphic-video
youtu.be/1GVH6qyNfjk
webmup.com/ad072/vid.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does that picture even mean?
trump wants to protect america from isis, which makes people want to join it?

It's saying that Trump's rhetoric about keeping the US safe angers more muslims, and it pushes more muslims towards extremism.

You have to go back, Achmed.

that's why there were no radical muslims before trump decided to run.

good, throw them all out if they radicalize that easily.

but muslims have nothing to do with radical islam!

sure smells like denial in this thread

Someone post the pic with Trudeau which has a quote: "If you kill your enemy, they win"

>Call Muslims Terrorist
>"Moderate" Muslims get so mad they become terrorist....

If you make threads against your enemies, they win.

Also, ((1 post by this ID)))

By the way I'm not saying I agree with the cartoon, just conveying what the cartoon is trying to say

yeah we should just just be nice and supportive to them haha that'll stop em

faggot

wow dont you idiots get it isis WANTS you to protect yourselves

>Thats exactly what the extreme muslims want us to do
>ISIS leader supports war monging Hillary Clinton

wow its almost as if they subscribe to an ideology that predisposes them to taking violent action

So what you are saying is that you're helping ISIS?

>Muslims become terrorists because we want them to stop becoming terrorists

Cheeky raghead cunts

no matter what we do its too late to stop their ideology from spreading

we should have stopped this shit a very long time ago

>(((Goldberg))
It's starting to get sad rather than fun.

Also, what the kikes pretend we are doing to mudshits, the kikes are actively doing to white people. The kikes are breeding the next generation of white radicals.

it's still kind of fun playing (((goldberg)))

Sage

get fuk't kebab scum

>Trump turns 'moderate' muslims into 'radical' muslims
So wait, are they saying that ISIS are muslim?

(((Goldberg)))

Boy, better not mention the issue at all and keep em coming.

>newspaper from scranton pennsylvania
>a city ruined by niggers and spics
>"muc racism meme"

Outside of the Smithtown mall, that city is complete and total shit.

Well,if all it takes for a mass of people to become bloodthirsty terrorist savages is being called names ,they deserve to be thrown the fuck out. The Jews seem to handle antisemitism pretty well,if anything good can be said about them.

Based

>What ISIS wants you to do

It means ISIS is trying to create civil war in western countries, and it's succeeding.

All native muslims from those countries are being discriminated against, victims of hate crimes more than ever etc.
Laws are being passed to criminalize them (anti veil, force anti-religious behavior etc)

Feels like going 80 years in the past.

Oh and switzerland is creating a new hitler for you, pic related.

>a fucking medpack

this pic actually makes a lot of sense if you think about it

It really infuriates you to hear liberals blathering about "scared of foreigners"

fuck off liberals reeeeee

this triggers me

thanks, its an edit of something else i made myself

What if I want the same thing that they want, but because I know they can't win?

>a fucking irrealistic drawing

meanwhile, irl
zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/140758-isis-child-soldier-beheading-syrian-soldier-graphic-video
a kid has more balls than all of you.

Dont call muslims violent, or else they will kill you...

If muslimes are pushed to extremism, essentially destroying the world through fear tactics, this easily then it's just another reason why we should just eradicate them now.

Seriously, how fucking trash do you need to be accept that?

But user, I love muslims

muslimsconqueringeurope.tumblr.com

If the radical ideology spreads even further than it already has, many Americans, though I wouldn't say a large amount, would revert to suicide. Although many would complete this task, some wouldn't, and a vast majority would take the action themselves by revolting and fighting. This would no longer become a matter for the government to control, as the people would become hellbent on the sole purpose of defense and keeping Islam out. Though it will radicalize even more, this is the only way I foresee this string of events to go about. But, ISIS can fall in many different ways. Perhaps a new, possibly similar ideology can replace it, though highly unlikely. a mass uprising/revolt can occur, which is the more possible of the two. Nonetheless, it's a matter of time before we see this entire world go to shit, so enjoy it whilst you can.

Jews want us to fight their wars in the Middle East for them. They know we already did that and we don't want to do it again.

So the Jews have to motivate us to do what they want us to do. The way they have found to motivate us is to open our doors to as many possible Islamic terrorists as possible, in hopes that enough bombings will happen that we will eventually willingly do what the Jews want us to do.

The Jews want Muslims to blow our people up. That's why they are pushing the open border policy.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
in all fields, lads.

Also, the Shillary OP is fucking retarded if she thinks anybody gives a damn "what ISIS wants".

Daily reminder that muslims worship vaginas.
See pic related.

Are you retarded? IS where around before trump and has more to do with local politics and islam only a retard would believe the liberal meme also obama helped fund them when he funded the "free syrian army"

Tolerance and gibs have failed to cause Muslim integration, so surely more of the same will work.

Balls? How does it take balls to butcher a man hands tied?

Haha I loved the day when our CO gave us permission to use WP as a screen cover.
You could see the skin burn off the bone of the towelheaded pigfuckers. It was probably the most painful thing they had ever experience in their life before dying.

Really makes you think. We buried them with all the pork we could get together from MREs.

Can't talk about ISIS but al qaida definitely tried to provoke a clash of civilisations. The goal is not to win the fight the goal is that muslimes define themselves as not-westerners and push them into a more pious islamic life.

>but arabs have no chance
Pakistan has nukes. Again the idea is not to win this war but to make the west say whatever it ain't worth it

Who doesnt?

>yeah, muslim are actually the good guys
>all that stuff about killing infidels is just a prank bro
Taqiya in a nutshell

I'm not saying Islam isn't a threat. I'm saying that we should be smart and remember that Islam isn't the only threat.

ISIS is too fucking smart man, I give up.

Every possible action is just playing into their hands. Like, you could nuke the entire Middle East and it would just be playing into their hands. You could capture every last member of ISIS and it would just be playing into their hands. This is some next level Kane chessmaster shit, and I'm tired of playing their bullshit game.

>le Taqiya
stale meme desu

So what if we are giving them what they want?
They want to die for their beliefs.
I want them to die fore their beliefs too.
We merely disagree on the time, place and manner of death.

RIP user, although I'm going to need to ask you to give up your body so we can use your skeleton as a conscript for the war.

Rhetoric isn't the problem.

The overthrow or destabilization of Arab states -- which Trump opposes and Hillary supports -- is what makes people join ISIS.

Sand nigger tries to hide from Apache by putting a bush on his head.

youtu.be/1GVH6qyNfjk

this

No Pablo.
Muslims are the perfet plan 22.
If you let them in they will outbreed you and your country (meant for EU countries) is gone.
If you speak against them ,it will radicalize the muslims that are already in your country.

hits the nail on the head

webmup.com/ad072/vid.webm

>You guys know that making threads against Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do, right?
So do we, you fucking retard. The more extremist muslims pop up, the quicker people will turn against them.
Better people realize now than in 30 years, when it's too late to reverse without genocide.

Pussy-on-a-pedestal tier cuck detected

>what ISIS wants you to do
>not bait

>You guys know that making threads against Muslims is exactly what ISIS wants you to do

If ISIS = Islam, then ISIS has validation + 1.5 billion supporters

If ISIS =/= Islam, then ISIS is isolated and has 1.5 billion enemies

Only ISIS sympathizers and right-wing conservatives say ISIS = Islam

Nobody with an IQ below 70 is going to understand this.

>enemies

Muslims: "Wow ISIS, what the fuck? Guess im a #cruzmissle now"

What happens if pointing out facts like how hundreds of millions of Muslims (several tens of percent of the population in various countries) sympathized with Bin Laden in a Gallup survey some years back, at the peak of his publicly-admitted support?

Some Muslims would get more passion to go against the infidels, stopping being occupied with their daily lives and ignoring the Koran's advice to build up strength (numbers) first before attacking. Some would attack prematurely.

In that sense, breaking Islamic deception early would aid ISIS, since ISIS are the dumb ones violent already, unlike cunning infiltrators like the Muslim Brotherhood waiting for later.

But there is something which apologists for Islam don't get:

We do not actually have to import Muslims enmasse. Outside of self-destructive instincts, there is no critical reason to do so.

Have no Muslims, and you have no Islamic terrorism.

Conversely, no matter how much appeased, importing Muslims will not end well no matter what.

So it is better to point out the reality of Islam now. If ISIS surges because of it, that will aid awareness.

If not for ISIS prematurely sparking some bits of awareness, Europe would already be further along in its destruction by transformation into Eurabia. ISIS is almost helpful in a way, thanks to their stupidity of not waiting.

The more Muslim's join or sympathize with terrorist the more obvious the threat becomes. So... good.

In your dreams the "good" muslim is some kind of exotic Wasp raising his family quietly in a fancy suburb, while some random murderers outrageously steal their trademark.
I have no words to say how much you are wrong.

>pic

It sort of proves the point that Muslims can't handle criticism so they must fight and kill to stop criticism of this. Do the same with Christianity and very little happens.

>and it pushes more muslims towards extremism.

Good. That way they can be killed without remorse. :^)

To put matters most concisely, what happens if everyone on Earth knew the reality of Islam?

Countries like the U.S. ban Muslims from coming in (by blocks on the various mostly Muslim countries). A few may sneak in but not many.

With almost no Muslims, period, there is little Islamic terrorism, whether or not some Muslims get "radicalized."

So the awareness is worth the cost.

Conversely, if too few of us learn the real nature of Islam before too late, then it is lights out for civilization other than some lousy partial remnants.

>lets not talk about it because they'll get angry and kill people

this is you, and you are from california

>native muslims.
"Native" muslims.

Don't talk bad about Muslims! They might start killing more people because they can't handle being offended! Religion of peace!

Wow don't you guys get it ISIS WANTS you to impale them!

>i am (((white)))

Hey. good point, I thought ISIS had nothing to do with Islam!

If they are willing to join ISIS ever, then they shouldn't be here and have proven our point.

>A fucking sandnigger posing as Swiss.

That actually makes perfect sense.

You know wanting people to tear each other apart over who becomes the next "president" is exactly what the jews want you to do, right?

Ok good just checkin.

holy shit what site were those claymation vids on again?

newgrounds, they're on youtube as well

Knoxcorner 1 on youtube :)

>1 post by this idea.

Wow what a surprise.

I'm pretty for sure ISIS wants us to die.

If you call out your enemies, they win...

Really makes you THINK...

Yeah I know, Sup Forums has problems with that though due to shit reading comprehension. Sup Forums tends to shoot the messenger.

This is really just a politic tatic/talking point. Trying to, again, scare people away from Trump by equating his words with more terrorism even though that doesn't make any damn sense if you actually understand the words he's using.

This. It makes sense and I'm really not into the Jewish conspiracy stuff either but Israel has been known for a fact to pull this exact same shit all the time.

At the same time they are our legitimate enemies. If they were to wipe out Israel they'd still come after us.

>Have no Muslims, and you have no Islamic terrorism.

People don't understand the logic behind blanket bans. It makes sense to completely get rid of cause in order to stop any of the effect from happening. But the way the, apologists as you call them argue is to try and pretend their is a different cause or that the effect is non-existent.

Japan pretty much bans Muslims from immigrating in and Japan has yet to see any Islamic Terrorism.

As Americans, we have to respect American's right to religion. We can't kick out American Muslims because they are Muslim, however we don't have to respect the religion of non-Americans and can ban them on religious grounds. They aren't guaranteed a right by a country they aren't a citizen of.

>bigotry
opinion discarded

>Oh no don't offend muslims or else they will try to kill you
Fucking pussy little bitch