I have stopped a trailer and detected lots of illegal immigrants. The driver is a paki and human traficker...

I have stopped a trailer and detected lots of illegal immigrants. The driver is a paki and human traficker. The trailer is standing in the parking lot and the mudslimes in it will die in an hour due to carbondioxide.
If I dont tell my New shift about the trailer it will probably not be spotted before an hour or two. The driver is shitscared and will not try to Escape since he cant. He will probably not admit what is in his cargo.
Tell me what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait and let them die please. Also, post pics.

>Tell me what do?

Get a job and find a girlfriend. Move out of your mom's basement.

put a padlock on it

Shut the fuck up seppo
OP buy me some beer

What are the most beautiful places in Norway to visit? Also, what places in Norway would a 23 year old, Caucasian woman of German and Italian descent enjoy?

THATS MY WIFE

DELETE THIS

let them die nörgay and den call de bolice

that's my dick

Protect Europe, friend. It is your sworn duty. Do whatever needs to be done.

Eat the dick like healthy treats

>cut

lmao jew'd

WHAT? NO! THAT's MY WIFE!

>Letting mudslimes get gassed

Leave them to die user, Hitler would be proud of you!

This

you can have her bro now shes got dick breath anyways

taytay ?

If their culture wants them to hang out in cargo containers, then let them be. Fucking raycist

If they die the media will just guilt us into more into accepting more of these opportunistic traitors

oh come on that looks nothing like me

What?! But she's my wife!!

Put them in the truck,padlock the door, few gallons of gasoline.

:(

if ive im reading this correctly, and i am, because i went and put on my reading glasses, they are already in the truck you dumb bandy ass

Call the police and tell them there is a truck driver holding illegal immigrants against their will. Tell them it's a right-nationalist driver.

:'-(

B-but how could she do this?
Where did she find the time?

Still here OP? Any update on the rapefugees? How does carbon dioxide compare to Zyklon B?

it must've been during all those times she had to go fix chads computer
SHES NEVER USED A COMPUTER IN HER LIFE

They are illegal,but no need to be such a cunt.Report them to the cops,dont let them die

Forget Norway, take the truck to Kenya and put lions and tigers in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI

Implying that the guilt matters and that you have any say and that anyone still respects the media.

wouldnt holding illegal immigrants against their will be upholding the law via citizens arrest so that they can be properly deported?

Kek! Winner!!!!!!!!

Almost certainly not.

In the US only some states allow it and even then you gotta see someone commit a felony to do citizens arrest or you will go to jail yourself.

>dont let them die

>1.6 BILLION Muslims on Earth
>23% of the population
>implying they are worth anything at all, and cannot be easily replaced

Come on, Singasong. Muslims are vermin at this point, like rats. They do nothing but make the world a terrible place to live.

But he's not arresting citizens?

Are you retarded?A citizen arrest means an arrest by a citizen.
Bad idea.If a single guy lives,OP is in deep trouble

>Free snorkel with every visit

I'm still fucking laughing.

>OP is in deep trouble

Not if he doesn't report it to anybody. How can he be in trouble for a situation he had nothing to do with? He never saw anything suspicious. He was totally unaware of the rapefugee-hauler parked for several hours at a park.

>Are you retarded?A citizen arrest means an arrest by a citizen.

Found the autist!

Start the fire brother, they can't arrest you all.

Put your own lock on the back door, just to be safe.

Report driver after a day. He'll get done for murder.

norge its simple.

let the van there. call the cops on the bus driver, and while they're on route be sure to explain him the situation. remember to forget the rapefugees are kill - they no longer matter in this plot. and instead of police arrest make sure to mention pizza delivery boy.

now, after sufficient wait time, phone the police and ask them if they have ordered pizza. if they say no, order some yourself and MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES BEFORE THE COPS. also take whatever drugs are up your ass and purposefully drug yourself, making it look like urdu taxi driver is at fault.

NOW THE GOLDEN MOMENT: as rapefugee passengers are dead, you are drugged, driver is scared of police... you will wake up with a bad headache, full belly, perfect testimony to send driver (what was his name?) to prison with breivik where breivik will murder the shit out of him for being brown and not inviting children.

what could go wrong???