Main character is a literal cuck

>Main character is a literal cuck
>3-minute scene explaining it's our humanitarian duty to take in refugees even if some may be terrorists
>wife acts cold to husband for days after he's forced to turn the refugees away
>Majid Nassar dindu nuffin
>All the bad guys (Royce, MacLeash, Catalan) are white men

This show has finally convinced me that cultural Marxist propaganda is real. How do we stop this.

apart from the refugees and cuck shit, that's exactly what happened in 24 especially the cold wife part

>cold wife
LOL

I completely forgot they made this show and I was watching it.

this show had a good idea but everything else is just shit

Emily is a qt

That was honestly stupid.
>No congress
>Governors have position of absolute power over President
>Governors demand plane of refugees is turned away
>President doesn't approve but has literally zero options
>Manages to negotiate them being taken in by Canada
>Wife still acts like a bitch because women can't into logic or government

Don't forget the
>oh yeah the previous treasury secretary was paid to give speeches at banks, pay for play, that sort of thing
>nothing major, looks a lot worse than it is

kek this shit was easy to predict. It's on fucking ABC. Who honestly thought it was going to be anything but cuck propaganda?

>> written by Kal Penn, Obama speech writer
>>propaganda

They poached the guy who used to torture terrorists every season on 24 to show this MUH TOLERANCE

I watched like one episode OP and you're not exaggerating at all.

>I watched like one episode OP and you're not exaggerating at all.

this

im glad people wised up to this utter trash propaganda now though.

Will they fugg?

it's meant to be ironic, that's why they got Kiefer

You do realize that Sutherland in real life is a liberal whose grandfather created Canada's socialized healthcare system.

Show is written by a literal Pajeet, what else do you expect?

>MUH REFUGEE MENACE

Dumb flyover state peons living in bumfuck nowhere seriously believe they're at risk of being a victim of a terrorist attack. Yet there also not so afraid they'll virulently oppose even token attempts to keep guns out of the hands of potential terrorists. God bless America.

Yeah it's a way bigger problem in Eurooe

Is that Nina Dobrev or Victoria Justice? I can never tell

t. proud cuck

have a (you) on the house

>let these exploding raping savages in for no good reason
>lol stoopid gun laws llololol r u kddin me!

MODS ban this retard for basic bitch level trolling outside of Sup Forums

Italia Richie. Hadn't really heard of her before.

Italia Ricci*

Sorry, I'm phoneposting

>literal cuck

What does this even means? He's left wing or he gets cheated on or what

Jesus, shows really were banking on a Hillary win weren't they?

He's doesn't know if he's his son's father. His wife was banging another dude at the time.

To be completely fair, it's later revealed (the son is 16 at this time) through a paternity test that he is the father but only after multiple episodes of 'biological heritage doesn't matter you'll always be my son'

I'd be more worried about Muzzie terrorism if mass shootings by disgruntled or disturbed individuals wasn't already a regular occurance. If you're sitting in a theater and a nutcase with an AR-15 starts lighting the place up, does it really matter if the guy was doing it for 70 virgins or because he was mad that he lost his job and his girlfriend left him?

>'biological heritage doesn't matter you'll always be my son'

The West is lost, I for one welcome our new muslim overlords

actually it's called a hot wife

>le all muslims are terrorists! we can't let even one in!
>n-n-n-now n-n-not all gun owners are murderers d-d-dont punish me just for a few bad guys actions!

it's actually not even funny because you're just repeating things you read on Sup Forums without thinking any of it through because that's where you get your personal identity from

Last time I checked "The right of foreign citizens to immigrate into the US shall not be infringed" was not in the constitution.

It's about the ratio of good to bad. You get a lot of good out of citizens defending themselves in exchange for the random nutjobs.

You don't get nearly enough benefits from Muslims to make up for the massive costs of terrorism.

Owning guns is a right of US citizens (and the proof of the independence of people that are not subservient to the state as a warden).
Physical presence on us soil is not a right of foreigners.
Also islam, seriously don't invite muslims in.
t. France

You're much more likely to slip on a soap in the shower than die by the hands of an Islamic radical.

Hopefully he does.

>"The people behind 9/11 were muslim"
>"ummm no sir, they were terrorists"

dropped

Yeah because we spend billions of dollars reducing the risk of the second. How many billions of dollars does the government spend on counter-soap intelligence? Not exactly a fair comparison is it?

Also
>you are statistically more likely from X than from Y so why are you mad that I want to increase your chances of dying from Y?
By that logic anything except coronary heart diseases is not a big deal.