On the news everyday leading up to brexit

>On the news everyday leading up to brexit.
>Never mentioned after brexit.

Does anyone else find this strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

joe.ie/news/pics-despicable-graffiti-tributes-jo-coxs-suspected-killer-seen-cork/551287
youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really. Neoliberal institutions like all mainstream media outlets have always been mouthpieces for the globalists.

Don't forget her birthday was a day before voting time, this doesn't feel right at all

Not really. Do you think about the garbage you put out last week... if not, is that strange

Gee almost as if mainstream media isn't a neutral institution that reports relevant events without bias and instead a propaganda machine that serves the ones who control it?

FPBP

Kill yourselves tinfoil retards.

This. Nobody was being paid to kill and shill for Brexit. It's a Leave funded lie to smear the European Union.

>Does anyone else find this strange?
No.
Because you can't try to convince people to vote remain once the vote is finished.

Not at all. They wanted a martyr to boost votes.

She was killed by Trump meme magic tho

Despite Sup Forums being full of teen retards who think the Jews control everything and the holocaust was somehow a major cover up, yet I'm a tinfoil retard. Yep sure m80

Julius Ceaser fell on to Brutus knife, if you say otherwise you are a tinfoil conspiracy theorist.

antifa trying to keep it in the news, graffiti at various sites in Cork (antifa central)
>joe.ie/news/pics-despicable-graffiti-tributes-jo-coxs-suspected-killer-seen-cork/551287

It's just that I thought they would at least keep up the pretence a little bit after brexit rather than just dropping it like a ton of bricks.

It's certainly strange.

It's probably nothing but goddamn does it seem fishy.

FUNNY isn't IT?

>o keep it in the news, graffiti at various sites in Cork (antifa central)

These potato niggers really need to tag shit with succinct sentences. I don't have a fucking clue what this is trying to say.

ITT: tinfoils

I keep seeing her used on facebook on groups like The Lad Bible and shit, people claiming her death is the tip of the iceberg and Brexit will lead to a mass of the crimes and attacks by the far right,

Well you're not laughing now are you?

well they weren't allowed to talk about it (or anything else) on British Independence Day, and when British Independence Day actually became a thing all the BBC talked about was that.

>That pic
>come on how salty can you get

where can I find Eu em pee chair numbers online and fast?

just curious because the qt behind farage during that speech def wanted his dik

graffitti is saying Tommy Mair = 'Tommy Gun' and hes a Prisoner of War (POW) of the state. POW is usually how UVF/PIRA refer to members of their respective organizations who get time for terror offenses.

the inference is (presumably) either that Tommy Mair is a POW of the race war or that Tommy Mair belongs to a loyalist organization and is a POW of the race war.

it served its purpose and failed

no need to spend more sheckles on it

Because this was a false flag and so was Orlando. Funny how you guys claim to be redpilled but still fall for the Jewish tricks.

Jo Cox was a failed attempt to create a Martyr.

After Brexit won the referendum, it was clear that the Martyrdom creation had failed and so she disappeared into the pages of history.

You should realise that 'Does anyone find this strange' actually means 'No, this isn't strange, it has a perfectly understandable explanation that we all know'.

she's a camwhore?

Hey these things are 100% actually happening.
Take this completely factually accurate report of an event that actually occurred that I saw on my Facebook wall.

Honestly the real highlight of this vote is that foreigners and liberals are jumping at shadows now they know they're surrounded by 'evil racists'.

It's so easy to wind them up now, just change your rhetoric a little.

Her profile strongly suggests so.

Haha, I did notice she was the only one smiling at his comments.

bost the video bls

I deed my fix b4 da nascar race :D:D:D

youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA

>maybe it's just an increase in reports
How can someone say something sensible and then go on to be a big blubbering fool?

That's absolutely the main explanation. If they asked me before I could have predicted it and they wouldn't be so shocked. Things would have been worse had remain won.

Together is an adverb.

That person is a half black girl.
I spoke to her about a year ago about the eventual referendum.
She asked who I voted for, I said UKIP.
She was literally shocked and asked me why.
I told her about wanting out of the EU, how we as a nation should be in control of things like borders and law making.
I asked her why she wanted to stay in the EU.
She said, "Well, I just think the more the merrier".
She has zero political understanding at all. She operates on feelings. There was literally an brothel run by east Europeans next door to her house. It was raided by police and they freed a bunch of underage sex slaves.
She somehow cannot connect this to being unable to control who gets in to the country.

Spooky

Because they killed her for nothing

DIED

FOR

NOTHING

FUNNY ISN'T IT