Chipotle

Chiptopia over the next 3 months.

Essentially buy 27 burritos/bowls and get 29 free.

56,000 culturally appropriated calories for $200.

Why live anywhere else Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

olivegarden.com/specials/never-ending-pasta-pass
vimeo.com/36293215
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American """"""""cuisine""""""""

So did Chipotle finally re-open after shutting down all their stores when e. coli sickened their customers?

Our pizza is better than yours

They never closed

>He thinks pizza is american

Im in arizona and our roadside truck mexican wipes the floor with your 5 star mexican

"Monthly Pass" meal deals are not that great.
I remember hearing Olive Garden did the same thing.

>BUT YOU'RE GETTING NEARLY 30 FREE MEALS FOR ONLY $200

Yes, that is true, but to get your money's worth, you would need to eat there for two meals a day, almost every single day.

And you're only actually "saving" money, if you WOULD HAVE eaten there for two meals a day, every day, with or without the discount.

I said ours is better, not that we invented it. Or maybe your joke just flew over my head. You Italians tend to miss high.

You just need to eat there once every 3 days to get the full deal. Also, the cards aren't tied to your identity. So you could share a card between a bunch of people and all of you just eat it a few times per month.

e. coli e. coli e. coli e. coli e. coli

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that you invented it. After all, you're taught that you invented the lightbulb.

>They never closed

Well that's a lie, you FUCKING SHILL.

Post your not-so-subtle advertisements someplace else, you filthy liar. We don't want your E. COLI FOOD here. Your post has NOTHING to do with politics.

Nah most of us know Edison was just a cunt

You caught me, they gave me a $15 gift card to lie to a bunch of faggots on the internet.

At least for the restaurants by me, they only closed for a few hours at lunch time for some corporate meeting.

>You just need to eat there once every 3 days to get the full deal.

If you eat there one time every 3 days, that is the point in which you break even. You neither saved any money, nor spent too much money.

Also, there ought to be some kind of limit on use of the card, otherwise what would stop you from simply walking into a chipotle and offering to give free food to everybody standing in line?

You can only get credit for one meal per day on the card.

I don't understand your break even argument.

>he thinks pizza is italian

pizza was invented by the chinese

If the card costs $200 dollars, and you ate there once every 3 days, then you got approximately $200 worth of food. There was no real saving of money going on, and therefore, no point in locking yourself into regularly eating chipotle that often by purchasing a $200 card.

The card is free bro

I love Americanized Mexican food

Actual Mexican food is just poverty-tier.

Hahaha that's bullshit

This is an actual shill post. For Chipotle.

On Sup Forums. The company is that desperate.

I'd unload the shares immediately.

Fuck yeah

their chicken tastes really good, also the cheese is good to, has this really good taste. Used to eat Qdoba version of a burito bowl with chicken and brown rice, cheese, guac, but they got rid of their chiplote cream sauce, it was so good, fucking cucks

Damn you're paranoid. I'm just trying to shitpost about my dinner.

Sorry, I thought it was more like the "never ending pasta pass" that Olive Garden did

olivegarden.com/specials/never-ending-pasta-pass

Ah ok. Well this Chipotle deal is the tits

I think you overbuilt ahead of the health scare.

Must be tight money wise keeping all them stores open with a fraction of last year's sales.

Yep, the cheese pizza was invented by a bunch of lactose intolerant chinks. Bravo!

>burrito
>rice
Pick one and only one

The company is probably pretty fucked and this Chiptopia deal looks like desperation.

The company is fucked, but it had nothing to do with the E Coli outbreak.
Taco Bell had E Coli a couple times, and they're doing fine.

It's just that a large part of the Chipotle clientele was composed of white basic bitches.
Even basic ass white girls change fads from time to time, and at this point, Chipotle is so 5 years ago.

The new fad is "authentic" shit like food trucks, sloppy mexican food made by sloppy mexican grandmas, and homemade pickling and shit.

vimeo.com/36293215

The chipotle I go to is as busy as it ever was so idk how much the ecoli scare really affected them

>he thinks he has reading comprehension

Fuck I want a burrito now. Any GTA fags able to comment on how chipotle compares to burrito boyz? I don't want to drive to square one when I could get something better across the street.

> unironically referring to someone as a basic bitch

You have to go back.

I used to call people hipsters, but that word is out of style ;)

no fucking way a chipolte just appeared in my neighborhood