Why don't you date a muslim gf...

Why don't you date a muslim gf? I've been dating one for two years now and she's purer than any white girl I've been with.

>modest clothing
>strong morals & values
>loyal
>naive - can mould her to your vision
>feminine
>adores white cock

Honor killing and terrorism are an extreme minority - if you're a respectable WHITE guy (dark/black guys are dishonorable) her parents will leave you be and I reckon they're excited for their mocha latte grandchild, though not in the plans just yet.

Seriously, go for it. Why date a white slut who will fuck men behind your back, dress like a whore and divorce when she's bored of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGysOICFRlk
youtube.com/watch?v=D141fvPocdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, my parents wouldn't approve of me going out with a shitskin. Literally nobody would.

I already date a muslim gf though.

She asked me to fast this month to make her parents accept me.

>UK
>muslim shilling

to be expected.

Did you do it Pierre Ibn-Ahmed?

beauties and unlimited explosives, what's not to like?

Spoken like a true russian.

somtimes i eat a bit when i was hungry, i also kept drinking water.

On the plus side her parents made me food for a month

Give her parents a copy of sonic the hedgehog for dreamcast and leave it at that.

I dont stick my dick in anything crazy or explosive.

Muslim chicks are both.

>France being a cuck

Nothing new here

I am dating one and its exactly as good as you described. She got some nice titties and a fat ass too.

>adores white cock
Sucks to be you paki.

Did she give you succ? If not you're a fucking traitor to the west.

Implying most people dont think of france as a muslim country already. When you talk about a french person, people assume its a muzzie.

I prefer killing muslims instead.

Holy shit western hipster Muslims are the worst

>look guys i'm Muslims so cowtow to my whims and whatever even though in the native lands of Islam i would be fucking stoned to death for dressing like this

No girl would ever like me.

Ramadan is in no way a form of fasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGysOICFRlk

Anybody have that "racist and sexist much" picture?

I prefer the gif

If you're not a Muslim yourself, then you're not dating a Muslim

Alright then

Because i felt very hungry when i didn't eat until 10pm, but that guys seems to know better

This.

Would you?

Thanks based user

Rly neger???

Yus

Large breasts are degenerate.

spotted the kebab wearing shitskin

fuck off ahmed

Muslim women I like a lot, it's the fucking Muslim men and terrorist sand niggers I hate, and I rarely see Muslim women anywhere in california, so probably not any time soon

Shitskin. Muslim family. Also being a follower of Islam.

>modest clothing
>strong morals & values
Pass
And OP is a sissy fag that is unsure of his masculinity

Oh my Allah, I convert

Would only date a sandgirl if she converts to Christianity

>imblying

yes

holy fucking shit fuck yes, those big tits and that cloth she has covering her face god damn who is she i wanna fuck that so bad i will not die happy until i have intercourse with this female-being

Pic a really gross

muslim scarf, with skinny jeans, converse, sunglasses and what appears to be lipstick. truly disgusting. Just think about what her brain must look like.

Reminder that if you are white and have a muslim gf then you're no better than white women fucking niggers

Because they do not date outside their religion.
It's like the daily idiot bot thread that says that, given that Jews are in-group supremacists and worship status, you ought to become a lowest-starus convert and still a technical outsider, because that would accomplish anything.

Well that doesn't really mean much considering you've literally never been with a white girl and even if you have

> britain
> 1 post by this id

it doesn't count

holy fuck there breasts are fucking amazing i want to fall asleep on those little fuckers and suck on them

do muslim women have bigger tits than most white women? im i seeing a pattern here?

Only if she had light skin and green or blue eyes.

how wet does her pussy get?

Islam = Vagina Worship.

Agreed

>strong morals & values
>adores white cock

gf

I'd convert her to Christianity with thrusts usually found among the strong virile men of the Carribean.

Most of the hijab girls looks like toads. So I will pass.

Too hairy

if you get married you have to convert.

I politely disagree

because I'm dating an asian girl right now with all those features anyways, and there's no backwards religion involved.

Men attracted to smaller breasts have a higher chance of becoming pedophiles :^)

>modest clothing
if you think having a face full of make up is modest, then sure
>strong morals & values
not always a good thing
>loyal
can't disagree
not at all
>feminine
most girls are
>adores white cock
every race does

Muslims worship a giant vagina rock and are cucks that literally put pussy on a pedestal

> gulf countries are overeating
nothing new here , watch this >> youtube.com/watch?v=D141fvPocdE

and what the fuck that ending has got to do with Ramadan ?

> loyal sandniggers

lmao cucking turkroaches in austria is the easiest shit I ever did.

I just really hate Hijab and head coverings in general unless it is a baseball cap.

i don't date girls with no hair

Did you have a traumatic experience with a gypo who shaved the hair of someone you loved and ran off?

Because we only get single male muslims here.

only homos date bald girls

i hate this shit too. how the fuck they gonna look hella sexy and cover their head for modesty at the same time? like bitch you don't make any sense!

She has plenty of hair in all the other places m8

You're probably dating a shia Muslim OP, shias are shit.

islam forbids it. why are austrians such closet homosexuals?

>implying it matters

Pussy whipped bitch. Might as well go buy yourself one of those black dresses for yourself too. Also stop showering to make it truly authentic

You have to live a lie, that's why. Also give up the two best things on earth : beer and bacon

the shittiest tier of muslims detected

kys

I did for 2 years

We had crazy sex, quite often, which was a big surprise

Reserved towards other men, absolute fiend with you. 10/10 would recommend, just make sure they're Levantine and not gulf arabs

Because she follows a false religion

I actually did, she was persian, smoked, drinked, sex was good

Persians are hot, though, hotter than sunni Arabs

Doesn't sound like she was a Muslim fa.m

my old m8 was half Paki, Looked white tbqqh
Thought he was French until I met the mom

Does she shave her gash? How prudish in bed?

>Those flags
Not even surprised
As for ops question my mom wants white kids not half brown ones
Otherwise no problem done it in the past

Alcohol sales drop during Ramadan, think about that. Also each Middle Eastern country has it's own type of beer. I sampled some when I was in Straya. Iraqi one was nice, They perfected that shit over 1000's of years. Pity they can't enjoy it anymore

She was, but lets call it modern muslim

I'm not a fan of modest clothing or "morals".

No because she will raise any children in a false religion. End Of Story.

No because her beliefs, diet and cultural traditions (e.g. Ramadan) are incompatible with mine.

No because this this post originates from a /pol meme assumption their are no dignified, principled, loyal European women, when here are. They would never associated with Arabs or arab colonies though, who lack impulse control and like to dope and rape western girls from underprivileged backgrounds.

The only way I would consider such a woman is if she converted to Roman Catholicism and adhered to it for many years.

Quite simply incompatible and unwanted eccept by desperate virgins who would also fuck their own hand and prostitutes.

Your wife's going to ruin you if that's the case. le 60% divorce, 87% of which is initiated by women. ;_;

Guess pic's race

Homosexual pervert detected

i love bacon to much to give it up for pussy

but i have yet to meet an ugly muslim woman

I dated Muslim girl for 4 years. Both of us loved each other, but family won out. Tread lightly user & be prepared for life crushing heartbreak if you do venture.

If she does those things, she's not any different than a slutty white girl. Might as well go for a white girl if you're going to go for a slut.
If a Muslim drinks, they'll also do other degenerate things. At that point why not just go for a white girl, since they're both equally degenerate and slutty?
And it's probably a lot more of the men who drink than the women

Except im a man and can do whatever the fuck i want.

nice flag

just stopped by to say nice flag m9

Started college 3 weeks ago and keep getting the "fuck me eyes" from this tight little head scarf wearing hottie. Soon brother

Its all degrees.
Any true muslim woman wouldnt have anything to do with a western guy.

kek

That's not exactly true. White guys aren't any more haram than Muslim guys. If they talk to Muslim guys, they'll probably talk to you too. The only difference is if they want a relationship they'll expect you to eventually convert.

Holy shit, no wonder they all have like 10 kids