Apologize

Apologize.

Get back to the cotton fields or I'll get someone other than my daughter to do the whipping next time.

I'm sorry that more niggers were not killed

Nah m8 my family was piss poor farmers who didnt come over till WW2 and the other during the potato famine

These white devils will never own up to their crimes because they have no souls

i'm sorry we didn't kill all niggers when we had the chance

Sick tattoos bruh

what am i looking at you stupid kiwi nigger

Bait much

You best be gettin back to pickin that cotton darkie.

You can be arrested for these posts in your countries.

FUCKING APOLOGISE

that slave musta been dumb not to learn his lesson the first time

APOLOGISE NOW

Apologize for taking my family's potatoes

NEVER

Honestly the things african did to eachother before slavery would horrify you.

Fuck off I didn't do shit.

My family didn't move from cuba till the 70's. So I'm immune from all reparation talks.

Apologize for what?

For what?

He should have behaved himself.

FUCK YOU LIMEY CUNT.
I AIN'T APOLOGIZING FOR NOTHIN

Reap what you sow.

Get fucked.

Yeah nigger, Apologize.

>flag
>1 post by this id
Shills are normal.
Aussie shitposters are normal.
Australian shitposting shills is a whole new level.

I didn't do shit. Hell, my ancestors probably had to compete with slaves in the US. Now I have to compete with illegal immigrants.

I'm sorry. Sincerely.

Yours,

White men everywhere

>everytime
Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Skydog slaver knows he's doin' all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight

Have you apologized to the Emus yet m8?

If not fuck off

For what? I've never owned a worthless nigger.

>1 post by this id

REALLY MAKES YA THINK DON'T IT

Based leafbro.

I still want to see an American fucking APOLGISE.

For what?

I don't believe slaves were treated as bad as they say they are. The only ones who get hung were provably the ones trying to rape the master's daughter or something like that. They were probably treated like a pet cat who can talk. Can you hurt your pet if it spoke to you and did chores for you? I didn't think so. I think the mistreatment of the slaves is a overblown smokescreen to cover the fact that there were jews who were involved in the slave trade.

The only thing my ancestors need to apologize for is integrating these vermin into western society.

Looks like a dumb nigger that doesn't know how to do what he's told. He dindu nuffin... literally.

Im sorry

its wrong to enslave people

Didn't Australia try to wipe out the Abos? Legally considered them to wild life until 1970.?Abducted Abo children from their parents to be raised by white families till the 1980s?

Our blacks won the lottery. They are lucky they didn't end up in some shithole, or even worse, remain in africa. African Americans should be paying us reparations for shipping fees.

Imagine if the Africans had been sent back.

Neat.

Now show the same map, but with routes that brought people from Ireland, England and North Western Europe to Australia, America, the Middle East and South Africa as slaves.

That'd be a hoot.

1 LASH = 1 APOLOGY
1 DISLASH = 1 HATE

its called Liberia and it was actually a decent country up until the 1960s

We gave them a chance, even gave them their own country.

Sorry they all didn't die

Apologise.

Where did you get that fucking Z?

Neither those who made this.

this

Portugal was the clear winner

Jet pack gone wrong.

Niggers aren't people tho

this

I would gladly do it again like my ancestors before me.

I don't apologize to property

>tfw my great-great grandparents owned a plantation in the south

I'm sorry we took them from their homes and gave them a place in the once great White nation of the United States of America

Sorry for not going full Arab.

My ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with slavery. And the blacks alive today haven't had to endure any of the hardships that their ancestors experienced.

I have nothing to apologize for. You should be thankful to even live in this country. If not for slavery you'd be eating ebola ridden bats in the jungle.

is he going hollow?

:,D

exactly. if we need to pay reparations for shit our great, great, great, great, great grandparents did then we also need to look into everyone's past and find out who had an ancestor who committed a rape or murder and start punishing their living decedents for those crimes (and slavery wasn't a crime at the time). blacks just want more free shit. not gonna happen.

>literally no sources of any kind
kill yourself nigger

What are you trying to say?

You're a cuck anyway that you have to qualify "muh ancestors"

The sins of the father aren't the sins of the son, your ancestors could have been out there whipping, raping and killing niggers by the dozen and you still shouldn't apologize.

My family came here to America long after slavery.

So what did yours do to the abos? Apologize.

this
that post is mostly correct from what I've read but by not sourcing anything you look like a giant useless faggot

It almost happened too.

NO THE CASE ISNT FUCKING CLOSED BECAUSE WHITES STILL BENEFIT FROM SLAVERY TODAY YOU STUPID SMUG TWATS

Don't forget, they were expensive as fuck. Do you trash your own car when something is wrong with it or do you take care of it since it's a financial investment?

Slavery hurt the economy. Most whites suffered from having to compete against free labor.

So really, they owe us reparations.

No.

And so do niggers, infact the only reason there are niggers that can read is because slavery happened.

and blacks do too
they live in the land created by slavery and benefit frmo the profits of slavery that were put into infrastructure
also if you mean personal wealth then you can track down the people who's ancestors owned slaves and ask them how much money they have, then ask them for reparations

I'm REALLY sorry we didn't ship your black asses back to Africa once king yankee freed you

I literally lol'd reading this OP, I'll give you a reply for your contribution

t. white american whose family likely did this and i can't wait to do it again

Nigger

now watch me whip

Mmm thanks for that lovely pic user. This makes me diamonds. I would cum inside his wounds and then suck it out and swallow the sweat, cum and blood of the nigger back while inserting mute burn-victim a toddler up my anus.

Well, I don't think anyone is going to top that....

>top that
I mean I know its Summer but I didn't know we had a contest for edgiest 14 year old?

2mb gif, dear lord

Well i do feel sorry for your parents for raising a fucking dissapointment

fucking monkeys

wew

> inb4 arrested by the weedman

> Japan surprise attacks US
> US enters war
> US helps turn the tide of War
> US doesn't want to commit to land invasion of Japan
> US offers surrender
> Japan doesn't take it
> US finds a way to force them to surrender

What is there to apologize for?

All's fair in love and war. The Japanese reaped what they sewed.

this is a nigger tho

Don't quite follow what you mean.

(checked)
If you're white you're included in the minds of niggers.

Kek

We're talking about niggers not Nips m8, made me laugh though.

600k white people died to stop slavery, and the US was a pioneer in ending it.

Youve got a lot of shutting the fuck up to do, and then a lot of thanking white people after that. You niggers also still use slavery today in Africa, and jews were the ones who shipped them across the ocean.

ops pic isn't a jap, its a black

Pretty sure that's a picture of a man who lived through the bombing of Japan in WWII, not a slave.

top kek

Well either way I ain't apologizing for none of it, I didn't whip any slaves and I didn't drop the bomb.