This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man...

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that wh*Te wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

Did you know white men get their girls from Asia?

The head of every wh*Te and psudeowh*Te ("br*Wn") family will be BLACK.

Let me get this straight.

black men -> whyte women
whyte men -> azn women

So, how do we fit the black women, azn men, indians and latinos into this?

As it should be.

I expected better bait from you, Pakistan. Go back to smoking scorpions.

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made black men strong.

black women --> asian men

the rest keep to each other

A bit better bait my friend, you may get actually unironically hate by that. Personally, make sure the Sudanese is capitalized, but other then that 7/10 for me. Now, go back to smoking scorpions my good friend.

Good thread

What's so good about this thread? It's racist

By the way, are you perhaps a Siddi Suffi? If so, make sure that get's in there, just to push the buttons of other muslims and of course, Pajheet.

Dont talk to me like Im your friend wh*Te subhuman

You can only be racist against humans and wh*Tes are not humans.

Arent you white yourself, Mehmed?

No Ivanovich. also he is sl*V(E)(just like you) from macedonia.

But i am kyrgyz, i dont have any white/slavic ancestors, i am pureblood Kipchak turkic

nigga stop roleplaying and get some help you are schizophrenic :DD

dumbass, there SEVERAL kyrgyzstani posters here, and one among is Russian, yes, but i am not him

niggers

>all the turdbois itt
your dick will never not be a literal turd, I feel pity for you to be honest

Our women are pure shit. Of course they want to get SHITTED

Feels good

don't reply to me cracker