What kind of handouts are you living on, and how does that square with your political beleifs Sup Forums?

What kind of handouts are you living on, and how does that square with your political beleifs Sup Forums?

A recent poll I did found out that 41% of you all are either NEETs or in educations. So you have to be living on something, your parents, the government?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10643613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The poll here strawpoll.me/10643613

No I'm retired and living off savings get fucked

How old are you?

For Sup Forums, "in education" means "I'm still in highschool".

At what age do people enter and leave highschool in jewistan?

Nigger I work for my living.

old enough bb ;)

I work.
I get fired without cause
I go into EI Subsidized education for academic upgrading
I graduate
I start work
I repeat

3rd time through

My gubbermint pays me to go to university

>fired without a cause
>3rd time
But really though, why did you get fired?

MODS

I live off my girlfriend and freelance illustration work.

>What kind of handouts are you living on
$134 per month from the VA for an injury I got while serving in the army.
Also they are paying for my college.

>how does that square with your political beleifs?
"We've got to support our troops, people" - Donald Trump

Self funded retiree, worked hard for 31 years and built a business up from scratch.

I am 47 years old, I am on Sup Forums because my youngest son (19 years old) showed it to me and I stay because I love the atmosphere of this place.

stop lying

Can you say I am going to work for you so I can move to australia?

But I am not, also what is it like in Germany, is it really that bad with all the immigrants, thinking of going on a European vacation later this year and I want to include Germany in my travel plans.

Doing a full load of college this summer before Im shipped out to RTC. Pushed my ship date to October so I'm gunna be a 21 year old NEET in the Fall.

OP has never done a proper job in his life.

>a recent poll I did
So numbers you made up would be more accurate?

Are you a plumber or do you have experience in the field as a tradesman's assistance?

>Muh secret club for 14 yearolds

Data mining thread people.

Op is not your friend

I'm married. Technically NEET but I do all the cooking, cleaning, shopping and let him fuck me whenever I want while he works. Squares fine with my conservative beliefs. Even if there are people who are NEET and have right wing anti-government, low tax and no gibsmedats beliefs, just because they make use of it doesn't mean they have to agree with it.

>lost job in Dec
>lived off savings til May
>saw my local council had a vacancy for a Refugee Support Officer
>thought "fuck it then" and went on bennies

The funny thing is that i really dont know what i will do to you shills. A good option is using the militia cut your throats. I wonder what 10 million militians could do to some impotant shills or some ignorant psyducks. I guess you wont enjoy the violence. I m somehow sad i cannot be there. This is how the picture will unfold if you think you smugness or your betaness will save you. You will see them gathered with bloodlust in their eyes. AND I CAN SEE THROUGH THOSE EYES. I wonder how your perception will be shaped. I wonder how you imagined the uberman, and i wonder how your homer simpsons amoungst your ranks that you want to place above them will react to it. I wonder how the mighty shillanymous will react to it, how their speaches will be, I will wonder how they will tame their fags and all that shit they gathered aournd their "darkness". I will wonder how you will react if i burn everything down just to catch a few of you. I will wonder how your soul will escape if i sap it. I will wonder how you smug little pseudo intelligent fags will trying to seek shelter.

I'm a rocket surgeon

No, but give it a few years and I will, if you promise you'll let me in to dropbear land.

This is data mining stop posting personal info.

Stupid summerfags

grad student here, still workkng though and company paying fir it but still trying to get financial aid and/or a grant. ive paid so much into the bs 'system' time to get some back!

Sorry JIDF, my personal informations are none of your business, and I believe that any sensible man on Sup Forums did not answer your poll seriously, or even better, ignored your poll entirely.

Do kindly fuck off, will ya m8?

Shut up you gushing retard stop posting personal information

Stop

implying anything we say is true.
this site is satire.

>personal info
>I'm married

Yeah I'm sure he'll do a whole lot with that. Stop believing Sup Forums is more important than it is, fucking newfags.

If you are willing to work hard and don't mind working on roofs and what not in the North Queensland sun then by all means come across.

It is hot work but the TA's earn $26/hour and they go full time after three months.

You stupid fuck, we have been in major news media over 46 times in 2016 alone.

Law enforcement does monitor us, never mind leftist NGOs. You don't know where you are right now.

I live with a parent but I sort of pay rent when I can, cook and clean and do yardwork for them so it's not a mooching situation.

I'm enrolled in medicaid, which I would of felt bad for in the past but it occurred to be that I'm fucking paying into it with my income tax already, I might as well take use it since my employer isn't going to cover me.

> how does that square with your political beliefs Sup Forums?

I believe people should be self-sufficient when they can but it's not a sin to ask for help if you honestly need it, but it's not the government's place to force people to help you too. Getting help from my parent isn't the same as taking tax dollars from my neighbor to pay for me.

Dont bother frog. If they make a move that will be their last one. The fbi will take care of hillary clinton. I would really count on that.

shut the heck up kiddo

they arent looking for autists shitposting

theyre looking for legitamate threats

>Be single
>Be white
>Be male
>Be heterosexual
Yeah... I ain't getting a damn penny

i get 1000/month from the government since my dad's dead

i take it unpolitically

this is what happens when your autism flares up

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go on Sup Forums tomorrow

>iD: KlDKaWKN

>KIDKaWK

freakin pedophile

depends on the city matey

In between graduating high school and the navy, working to pass the time and have fun on the weekends

i lived in bamberg in the 90s is it cucked there now ?

I work in the trades you nigger

I never realized 41% of Sup Forums were liberal retards.
Thanks for the heads up op.

I've never been to Bayern. But bavarians live there so, yes, don't go there

IM ON DA DOLL M8 INNIT LIFE IS SHITE EVEYTHING IS WANK

Without Cause...
In Canada, being fired for annoying your boss or refusing to do stupid things means they pay for your income for the next 6 months.