Who said Germans can't into banter?

Who said Germans can't into banter?
youtu.be/_uNbU7FKdvY

They can't but those Turks can.

Whatchu doin?! Suscribe.

Ireland bringing the mediocre level bants.

Good job Ireland, good job.

One is German-Albanian, but honorary Aryan (look at him), the other is just a Bosnian.

>What was a fucker in School?
>Physics

Das Video ist nicht lustig, Bro

Nein, du hast kein humor

I'm pretty sure I have a decent sense of humour

>Bill Burr
>Chris Rock
>Ricky Gervais
>Monty Python
>Loriot
>based Helge

These are just two morons having a chat.

Iwobi and Ox is a funny one

I don’t care or didn’t even watch the video I just wanted to communicate in german

Dann sag das doch gleich.

Ich habe deutsch im Universität gelernt. Vielleicht ich werde es für ein zweite Hauptfach nehmen

Ich kann dich auf jeden Fall verstehen. Was möchtest du dann mit den Sprachkenntnissen machen?

Deutschland und die USA haben viel betriebswirtschaft miteinander zu tun. Deutsch sprechen ist gut für einen Job bei einigen Firmen

Friends of mine met mustafi at london airport a few weeks ago.
Apparently he is a complete asshole
Don't know if anybody cares

Das stimmt natürlich. Ich hab im Großhandel-Export gelernt. Ich spreche gerne Englisch und versuche gerade noch Französisch zu lernen. Das hatte ich in der Schule nie, weil ich im Wirtschaftszweig war.

Neureiche Albos sind Arschlöcher. Das ist ja was ganz Neues :D

Das sieht man schon an seiner AMG Sammlung, dass der nicht alle Latten am Zaun hat

how exactly was he being an arsehole?

vermutlich arrogant und/oder unhöflich

i'd like to meet mata. he seems like the kind of dude that really would make your day with some positive words

He was walking around at the airport alone, not looking like he was in a hurry.
They politely approached him and asked for a picture.
He was immediately super bitchy and said something alone the lines of "lets get this over with".
One of my friends tried to make some empty small talk asking where he was headed and he got mad he addressed him informally and walked away.
Hat ihn geduzt, was er nicht ok fand obwohl sie augenscheinlich im gleichen alter sind.

wie gesagt, wundert mich nicht. der typ hat in der deutschen nm nichts zu suchen