>have the biggest and mightiest army of the world
>arm "moderate terrorists" like ISIS and FSA to depose Assad in Syria
>deploy army, air force and navy into Syria
>lose

here ya go
hopefully mods will make sticky, no need for multiple shit threads

>sticky
yes, that would be great

This way we won't have third world retards and people that have never been here starting multiple shit threads

yes ban us already. I would love to see all american stupidity concentrated in one single place

we never even think of you people, but yet you are obsessed with us, that is fucking sad

Brazil is fucking more white than you, Shmuel.

do you speak for your entire country?

He unfortunately does. It's sad.

I find it funny that while you guys state that you don't know/think about our country, you state that we are obsessed with the US. It's as almost as if you need other countries to be obsessed with you even if they aren't

What country are you from?
yes

have you ever seen an American start a brazil hate thread?

I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one

So americans are pretty dumb, and need other countries to be obsessed with America so they can claim superiority. Which in the end is a contradiction to the same statement you just made. How can you know if a country is obsessed with the US if you don't know/think about other countries?

>have you ever seen an American start a brazil hate thread?
No, because different from your country we are loved worldwide, and not a single country hates us
>I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one
Then you got your international conclusions from Sup Forums? you are pretty smart guy. You clearly represent the average american

We are the most powerful country in the world
economically
politically
militarily
Yes, so of course we are "dumb", that makes perfect sense.
Funny how you can't see that you are proving your own idiocy

I already explained why
>I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one

>Then you got your international conclusions from Sup Forums?
I have no conclusions are you people, other than you start a lot of shit threads like this, I see that stuff

>I have no conclusions are you people, other than you start a lot of shit threads like this, I see that stuff
So how can you affirm that we are obsessed towards you? I think you reached a conclusion of a whole country based on Sup Forums. Which proves that first: You think about us, and second you are dumb as hell to take Sup Forums as the actual truth
>We are the most powerful country in the world
>economically
>politically
>militarily
Sure, but what does that have to do with the fact you think that brazilians are obsessed with the US? Especially when you say you don't "think" about Brazil? It's like you need that so that you can claim superiority just like you did right now

Now you're not even making any sense, I'm going salmon fishing, bye

Yes, I am clearly not making any sense :) bye my friend