Marvel turns Donald Trump into a comic-book villain — literally

AHAHHAHAHA

rawstory.com/2016/07/marvel-turns-donald-trump-into-a-comic-book-villain-literally/

>Donald Trump — or at least his likeness — makes an appearance in a Marvel Comics publication this week, Entertainment Weekly reported.

>The Republican presidentical candidate is turned from a mogul into the villain M.O.D.A.A.K. — short for Mental Organism Designed As America’s King — in the pages of Spider-Gwen Annual #1, where he is seen ordering a minion around and calling him “foreign filth” before announcing, “If America will not act, M.O.D.A.A.K. must!” to herald his plan to rule the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXX_ogZgmZE
soundcloud.com/whoisneil
youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

..ok...

MODAAK sounds based, fuck marvel and trudeau

>2016
>still reading any marvelshit
DCuck here.
DC may have their fair share of retarded leftist propaganda but still far from as in your face as marvel (there are exceptions offcourse).
Do marvel have any good comics left?

even marvels villains are cucks

That can't be real, can it?

Why is captain america a nigress?

>islam is a race
they really can't help themselves, can they

also based dracula

>Spider-Gwen Annual #1
Literally what? Who even reads well-known comics nowadays, much less this?

>have to slaughter turks by the thousands to keep europe safe
>ZOMG #NOTALLMUSLIMS MAN

seeing as how ive never bought a comic book before, im wondering if i should buy it.

yeah, i know, ill be supporting marvel, but this is an interesting moment. i could die tomorrow and be happy marvel only got $3 out of me in my lifetime

Spider-Gwen is pathetic hyper liberal dogshit that has been made fun of endlessly by another artist because the creator called the Spider-Gwen character his daughter and cried OUTRAGE when she was drawn in a sexy pose.

As a non-comicbookfag I was curious about this myself, and looked it up. Turns out the last two Cpt Americans have been a black nigress and a taco-nigress.

>endlessly by another artist
by who?

His name is Captain Cuck, not from the future or the past, but the Current Year
>What are his super powers?

>Spider-Gwen

What? Who?

Comic books are for nerdy children.

> Wilson is seen toting a bat bearing the phrase “hot sauce,” an homage to Beyoncé’s album Lemonade

This is the most pathetic, pandering shit I have seen in a loong time

I hope Trudeau ends up like Jared Leto in Fight Club.

>I wanted to destroy something beautiful.

Frank Cho

As a feminist man, he has no power, super or no.

It's tumblr: the spider man comic. Unfortunately, I absolutely love Spider-Gwen's design.

But I never want to touch the comics with a 20 foot pole. I put that shit behind me long ago, it's completely infested now. The very core of comics, all the artists, all the writers... just complete cultural marxists.

He can prep a dozen bulls at once, that's pretty impressive

>(((Marvel)))

no one else finds it ridiculous that like a dozen different people in nyc gets spider-based powers?

FUCK I CANT STAND COMICS

FUCK

Be Dracula.
Give up mortality and soul to protect Kingdom and Christendom from Ottoman horde.
Become demon.
Commit crimes against man, nature, and God for eternity.
Be called racist by 21st century millenial shitwriter who can't think of, like, anything else that could be as bad.
And Dracula laughed.

>I absolutely love Spider-Gwen's design

It's just spiderman with tits and a hoodie though.

Communicates with bulls using telepathy

oh man these are amazing

Isn't this an alternate universe? I'm pretty sure it's just one person with spider powers each time and they're all in separate universes.

I think it's an alternate universe. Like the one they had with black spider-man.

Is that Dracula? Like Vlad the Impaler? The dude who slaughtered raiding muslims in their thousands, putting them on sliding beds to keep his small country safe, being lectured by Doom about racism?

>Using Dr Doom as an anti-racism mouthpiece

Dr Doom is racist as fuck.

Also it's canon that there are 0 black people in his country.

To summon a group of African firebeaters, but only for very limited time.

Lel thats basically all I want in a female spiderman, it looks great.

Literally the only thing that could match up to classic spidey is female spidey but with a nice arse.

As I said though, I won't go near comics these days. Anyone sensible won't touch that corrupted filth.

Not all he does with bulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXX_ogZgmZE

They really are desperate

>The very core of comics, all the artists, all the writers... just complete cultural marxists.

As if that wasn't obvious even in the 40s.

>2016 in liberal canada
>non-consensual non-penatrative sex with animals is now fully legal
What a time to be alive eh

t. mexican intellectual, it wasn't until the 60s and 70s that comics started to decline into multiculti and pro women propaganda. Even then there was still fun shit up until the 2000s.

Dr. Mexico, I'm Sup Forums. Just don't even try to out comic me.

>that nose on that muslim
>(((muslim)))

>thanks for saving and not bombing me
>here's a plush duckie
>now can you pose for a picture with me while you hold the duckie?

I mean, the Murrifat comic book hall of fame reads like a Tel Aviv phonebook.

>Just don't even try to out comic me.

No way, I don't like capeshit at all. Manga > degenerate western comics that rehash the same shit tier characters for decades using MUH PARALLEL UNIVERSES/REBOOTS as excuses for the lack of creativity.

Marvel comics have been going to shit for years. With the movie business throwing so much money at them they could give a fuck about the actual comics.

DC tried it too but realized how short the attention spans of SJWs are and quickly dropped it. Marvel probably realizes it too but the sad truth is they just don't care

>AHAHHAHAHA

Of course an autistic faggot like you would find this funny.

The Mexican has a point. It's just that the Overton window has shifted. What was progressive 40 years ago is now racist.

His win conditions are that his enemy kills him.

Pretty sure Doom cried over 9/11

I feel like they're trading originality and content in for being intentionally controversial to sell magazines. It's like clickbait in comic form.

He did and it was fucking retarded

>Pretty sure Doom
21st century (((super heros))) cry now I guess

DONT FUCK WITH MY DOOM YOU FUCKIG KIKES

Why do you think he's always wearing a hijab, user?

>reading jew comixs

lol

>not from the future or the past, but the Current Year

>gave him two plush pigs

if Stanley could stop it he would, bill and hillary clinton fucked him in the 80s

"The Spider-Gwen series by Jason Latour, Chris Visions, and Jim Campbell is an alternate take on the Spider-Man franchise, set in a parallel world where Peter Parker’s death inspires Gwen Stacy — Gwen Stacy (a former girlfriend of his in regular continuity) to become Spider-Woman. But the story pits M.O.D.A.A.K. against another hero, Samantha Wilson — that world’s Captain America. Wilson is seen toting a bat bearing the phrase “hot sauce,” an homage to Beyoncé’s album Lemonade." holy fuck what kind of garbage is this.

>still reading capeshit

>implying Trump wasn't already a comic book "villain"

daily reminder that marvel is owned by disney and was cucked into completely destroying their comics in favor of pandering to lowest common denominators.

Marvel comics haven't been profitable since the buyout, DC is absolutely destroying them. It's all about the movies for Marvel nowadays.

> 2016
> Still reading american degenerate comics.

C'mon, mangas and animes are better and redpilled.

Aren't DC comics pandering too though? It seems like all modern capeshit comics are total shit.

Only because he couldn't take credit for it.

hot, smelly garbage, even though I still like the idea of Spider-Gwen. It's just fucked all to hell now though. It didn't need to go Tumblr

>He still believes Skull isn't a two-bit liar who will say anything to control the masses
There are terrible people on both sides, user.

Oh hey I have this.

Punisher is the only "superhero" comic you need to read. Otherwise steer clear from capeshit and stick to other comics, and manga for that matter of which there are all kinds about every subject you can think of.

Punisher will probably be killing cops for attacking innocent black youths whose only crime is carrying a bag of candy.

Reminder that Red Skull is redpilled

He even calls out the Merchant

damn that's the best drawn Red Skull ever.

>He even calls out the Merchant

no shit, he was a nazi

soundcloud.com/whoisneil

some creepo is stalking Trump's fuccboi fanboy. We should use our powers to stop him in the name of Kek!

I'm still buttmad Marvel didn't revived Superior Tony.

>comic books use strawmen to set up an argument and end it with a soundbite
Every time

What is Trudeau's stand?

Doom is a cuck. So is Magneto.

If you kill him, he wins.

Shame such a sexy design is getting squandered by cuck writers

Turning gold into maple syrup.

>wage war in defense if your homeland your entire mortal life back when islam was at its peak
>loose your home, family, and soul proving your struggle fruitless
>try to warn nations of the present day of the true nature of Islam
>get called a racist by a tinpot dictators of a third world shit hole in Europe a descent of the very people who lived because of your sacrifice
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

It's a leatherman in a hijab.

Why is Trump still alive?

>During the course of the arc, fans find out how brilliant Pete Wisdom is, that Dracula still holds a grudge against Muslims stemming back from his Vlad the Impaler days, that seeing Black Knight duel Dracula is pretty much better than anything else in the world, and that the legendary sword Excalibur wielded by a Muslim woman is more effective against Dracula than any crucifix.

Holy Shit. Fuck these writers. Pete Wisdom must have been named in jest because he's a fucking retard

Comics have really started going downhill fast. I mean, it's kind of impressive considering comics are basically already at the bottom of the hill, but they managed to go even further.
It's like, they try to pander to people, the people they pander to not only don't buy comics, but keep demanding more pandering, older fans are alienated, and Marvel just keeps fucking doubling down.
I blame the movies.

If we do manage to save the west we'll be treated no different, won't we?

Unfortunately every generation must learn the lesson a new. Most we can do is help prepare them.

comic books in general are ridiculous. Magneto being able to control earths magnetic field, being able to form blacks or fuckin hulk being able to pick up mountains and surviving from black holes. Almost all marvel characters are this over powered. To much shit like that just ruins it for me.

>superior physical specimen
But why are they ugly though?

>those comments
i guarantee this is trending on reddit somewhere

Wow what terrible dialogue.

MORE?

> and that the legendary sword Excalibur wielded by a Muslim woman is more effective against Dracula than any crucifix.
this faggot wrote fucking what?