A dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

A dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

Hi cats.

>muh thatcher

ah yes scottish "humour"

THERE WERE MEN WAE A TRADE

>3rd generation Thatcher hate

so, what monstrous thing did this woman do just exactly?

she stopped giving money to a dying industry

>dude thatcher lmao t. every edgy retard in scotland

she destroyed the lives of thousand of families by taking their jobs away.

ME DOYIN MI ALT-SHITE MEEM I YAM CLEVA BOI

I don' geah eh'.

she made the poor pay the poll tax for no actual benefit and taxed the rich less because she was a self serving cuntbag.

she also ended the British Steel, Coal, Car industries and fucked up the lives of millions of people.

her head should be on a fucking pole outside Westminster, to be honest.

>taking jobs away by not supporting an industry in its death throes
oh no what a tragedy

her real crime was not mitigating the effects of deindustrialisation on the north, wales and scotland. but as for the industrial jobs going that was inevitable. you would have to be as dumb as drumpf to blame thatcher for that lol!

spot the mongoloid scot

Yes she was the reason other countries could make things better and cheaper than in England.

They stopped going to work so she stopped subsidising their industry

Not the same thing

she deregulated the stock market allowing london to become the financial centre of the world. and allowed millions of hard workers to buy their council houses which are now worth a fucking fortune. I for one am looking at a seven-figure inheritance.

who gives a fuck about a few smelly welsh miners?

>implying I'm wrong.

keep sucking that tory dick, they'll fuck you over soon enough.

stop it

Scargill caused more damage than she did.

As long as everything worked out for you

>Londoner agrees with Thatcher

shocking

>I hate Thatcher just because muh parents hate Thatcher and she robbed me of having school milk

>turns out the dildo was a mold of Hitler's penis

gambling with money on the stock market means absolutely nothing. it is capitalist fetishism which produces no true wealth. it is parasitism.

THATCHER
THATCHER
THATCHER
THATCHER
THE JUNGLE CANYON ROPE BRIDGE SNATCHER

trickle down effect.

oh yeah that's worked out great

>he actually fell for the trickle down meme

Watch it anons, that's a woman you're talking about

>MUH COALLLLLL INDUSTRIES

I like how braindead leftists try and play this one when they would have ended it themselves due to Global Warming anyway

>allowed millions of hard workers to buy their council houses
If they were hard working they wouldn't be in council houses in the first place. The taxpayer paid for those homes and the cunt sold it at below market prices to the people who were living in them, despite them being the ones who least contributed through taxes to have them built in the first place. Then when your average toothless skunk on benefits became a "homeowner" and there was no one in the market willing to rent those filthy shoeboxes in commie blocks, the government flooded Britain with millions of pakis and nigerians to live in those same council homes with government-subsidised rent, except now the previous tenants became landlords for no merit of their own.

This is what Thatcher "capitalism" looks like. Housing bubble can't burst soon enough, it will be glorious seeing faggots like yourself getting kicked in the teeth. You will ditch capitalism in a heartbeat and go to the government cap in hand asking for some kind of subsidies or outright toughening planning/mortgage laws to bump the prices of the crumbling vertical slums you inherited. I take solace in the fact little shits like yourself will never move to a place like the US because you wouldn't survive a single day in a place where capitalism actually means something. People like you make me glad I left that shithole of an island full of inbred sucking on the government's teats while lecturing others on capitalism and free market.

american website. go to bed bongcunts

>muh kuffars

ah yes english "humour"

>he says in english

Manhattan is the financial capital of the world you british faggot

Croydon is the Manhattan of London

>Croydon
Literally who?

i bought his book recently, i read it whenever i take a shit, which works out great because it's mostly 2-10 page short stories. it's a good book.

thanks limmy.