/his/

/his/
What are the 5 historical figures you admire the most?

>1: Napoleon
>2: Alexander Magnus
>3: Adolf Hitler
>4:Julius Caesar
>5: Attila the Hun

All of them were brilliant leaders and great conquerors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKPaAyogILE&list=PL4931EC55A3C51D60&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM
youtube.com/watch?v=WJr1O2YPzuQ&index=43&list=PL4931EC55A3C51D60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loukas_Notaras
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-louis IX
-richelieu
-auguste
-lycurge
-mahomet

I will explain why

1/he is the great king by excellence
2/great state man devoted to the mothrland who make france more great than ever
3/put a end at the roman republic degeneracy and allow rome to survive 500 years more
4/legendary so...
5/transform a bunch of sandnigger totaly stupid, alcholic and without any discipline in a actual 1000 years old civilization who conquier more than half of the christian world

>adolf hitler

kek

Alexander the Great.
Michiel de Ruyter.
Friedrich the Great.
Phillip 3 of Burgundy.
Konstantinos XI Palaiologos

-Nancy Grace
-Strong Womyn like Harriet Tubman
-Genius Inventor Steve Jobs
-Social Justice Heroe Justin Trudeau
-Hillary Clinton

Plato
Alexander the Great
Richard I of England
Isaac Newton

Don't have a fifth

Alexander was for race mixing and he was bisexual

1.Alexander the great
2.Baron von Ungern-Sternberg
3.Charles Martel
4.Joseph DeMistre
5.Henry V

Thanks for fueling the rage train

>1: Maximilien Robespierre
>2: Alcibiades
>3: Augustus Caesar
>4: Ivan Vasilyevich
>5: Hideyoshi Toyotomi

i. George Washington - For his leadership and military strategy against the empire. Then his willingness to stop running for office after two terms, when he had no reason to.

ii. Emperor Dom Pedro II - For his pure dedication to the betterment of his country, launching the Empire of Brazil to become recognized on an international scale. His coup is what lead Brazil into the current state that it is today. Pedro II was the last great leader Brazil ever had.

iii. Leonardo Da Vinci - For his technological and biological advancements and be extremely ahead of his time. His works resonates in many science books to this day.

iv. Philip II of Macedon - The true tactician behind his son, Alexander. The strategies that Alex used in his battles were heavily influenced by his father (not discrediting Alex for how he conquered the world. That takes skill as well). He is also was on of the most bad ass guys you'd ever meet. Even took a spear to the eye, removed it, and continued on his merry way. He did by assassination.

v. Nikola Tesla - For finding an alternative to electricity that can be shared with everyone and could have benefited the world and advanced it by many decades.

>richelieu
you know he corrupted the Church in France by his "reason of state" doctrine?

1. August, because he made Rome dominate the empire after the battle of Actium
2. Cicero, for developing a theory of a state that allows people to live with dignity and rights
3. Napoleon for obvious reasons
4. Wincenty Kadłubek, first polish chronicler who laid out the idea of Poland and Poles
5. Saint Benedict for reinvigorating Europe

>Alexander Hamilton
>Karl Marx
>Abraham Lincoln
>Napoleon
>Niccolo Machiavelli
Fight me

>richelieu
my nigga

Alexander took what his father developed and put it to good use. That's like saying there's no point in attributing any credit to the Romans because they took so much groundwork from the Greeks.

1-Diogenes of Sinope
2-Porfirio Díaz (i know too mexican)
3-Nikola Tesla
4-Cristopher Poole
5-Martin Scorsese
5-

>Marcus Crassus
>Richard Nixon
>Teddy Roosevelt
>Robert Johnson
>Thomas Jefferson
>Augustus
>Charlemagne

>Karl Marx
kys

>Marx

You're not from around here I take it.

>5/transform a bunch of sandnigger totaly stupid, alcholic

so they just stoped alchol ?

So what?

Read it again kid. I said I'm not discrediting what Alexander did. Just giving credit where credit is due.

>justinian (get shit dooonnnne ma nigguh)
>justinian
>justinian
>justinian
>saladin (he's making you guys call for another crusade)

also note, not justinian the emperor of weedman dominion, justinian of byzantium

1,Stalin
2,Bertrand Russel
3,bill gates
4,sun yat sen
5,Ptolemy II

1. Jesus
2. Washington
3. Jefferson
4. Caesar
5. Churchill

>Adolf Hitler
The men who is responsible for the death of tens of millions of whites including Germans, French, Danes, Britis, Dutch, Slavs etc.

Not to mention that the influx of migrants happened after ww2 because all of the men were dead.

kek't
and
rek't

A Jew
A commie Jew
The man who unleashed the blacks
An incompetent Corsican general

Keynes
Vanderville
Alexander
Lenin
San Martin

He's the villain from that book

-Godfrey of bullion- Legendary remover of kebab
-Raymond of Toulouse- Gave up everything to fight
-Bohemond I of Antioch- fought against amazing odds to keep Antioch
-King Henry the 5th- embodied the human spirit
-Jesus Christ- The greatest man who ever lived

>Alexander the Great.
>Napoleon
>John A. Macdonald
>Friedrich the Great.

Hannibal. I'm disgusted to not have seen his name yet. Possibly the greatest military leader in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKPaAyogILE&list=PL4931EC55A3C51D60&index=33

youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM

Genghis Khan
Patton
Charles "the Hammer of the Moors" Martel
Nelson
Gauis Julius Caesar

An insecure manlet, the man indirectly responsible for the downfall of western civilization, a guy who based his life around being a two faced pos and the man who unleashed niggers into the world.

got shreked by Scipio

Commie that domed the west nice

1. Otto Eduard Leopold
2. Ragnar Lodbrok
3. Erwin Rommel
4. George S. Patton
5. Isoroku Yamamoto

1. Douglas McArthur
2. Erwin Romney
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Chang Kai Shek
5. Moses from the Bible

That's a hard question, because I could greatly admire someone like Hannibal, Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Atilla the Hun, Caesar, Richard the Lionheart, etc etc
for military prowess, but not know much else about most of them
However I could say I admire Percy Bysshe Shelley , Thomas Jefferson, Aristotle, Newton etc. For many completely different reasons
So yeah, too hard to limit it down to five people

Crassus not Pompeii or Caesar kill yourself

>Cecil Rhodes
>Ian Smith
>Alexander the Great
>Patton
>Andrew Jackson

Also king Baldwin of Jerusalem-his legend is massive, and he was a great king

youtube.com/watch?v=WJr1O2YPzuQ&index=43&list=PL4931EC55A3C51D60

Y'all niggas need Subothai. Greatest strategist of all time, with a NEET physique.
I will put forward Jan Zizka, the Czech tactician who developed a sort of medieval "tank" -- a short line of armored wagons that could, with intense training, form a wagon circle, or break, move and reform, thus frustrating heavy cavalry with a portable fortress.
And Cortes, and Ivan Grozny.

>Atilla the hun
Leave it to Mexico to admire a barbarian invader

>mahomet

Wrong flag bilel.

"great" couldn't hold it together to successor

>Julius Caesar
>John Adams
>Isaac Newton
>Dante Alighieri
>Leonardo da Vinci

Frederick the great
George Washington
Jan Sobieski
Richard the lionheart
Charles Manson

Napoleon
Julius Caesar
Alexander The Great
Charles De Gaulle
Louis XIV

Myself I would say
>Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus
A perfect example of how a man of power should behave in a Republic. He does his duty not due to lust for wealth or power but because it is his duty.
>Flavius Belisarius
Similar to the above although not with a Republic, he had his Emperor constantly trying to fuck him over due to paranoia and yet even when the Ostrogoths offered to make him king of Italy he turned it down.
>Charles Mangin
French General during the First World War known as "the Butcher" who would lead attacks from the front and tried to create a Ruhr protectorate to keep Germany from accessing the Rhineland following the war, had a very apt quote about the war and war in general "Whatever you do, you lose a lot of men." Not really a military genius like some officers but he was truly willing to risk his life.
>William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke
Constantly supported the rightful monarch during a time when England was facing constant revolts from the increasingly powerful aristocracy.

Can't actually think of a fifth right now but I think you understand the overall theme. I prefer people who have a job, they know what it is, and they do it, they aren't corrupted by greed or power. I've always hated historical characters like Caesar, Sulla, Napoleon, and Tokugawa Ieyasu because they had potential but instead of simply doing their duty they betrayed their nation, people, or ruler for personal gain.

-Mehmed 2

Turning one of the most laughable, broken nations into a fearful force of power within a generation is quite admirable. Regardless of how long his reign was.

Barack Obama
Justin Trudeau
Bernie Sanders
Rachel Maddow
Angela Merkel

never thought of him like that
good one serb bro

>fearful force of power
In Europe

Not everyone can have a dick as big as yours America. They were getting somewhere. Just too many mistakes.

Achmed get out

that image makes me sick
it's like if the orcs on lotr won the battle of the two towers

Make Anatolia Great Again

Augustus Octavian Caesar

Christ

Joseph Smith

Aethelstan

Mussolini

No order
>Otto von Bismarck
>Klemens von Metternich
>Napoleon
>Henry Kissinger
>Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck

you have to do better than that

i was trying to trigger him, i have no problem with it i'm portuguese after all, we did that all over the world. fuck the natives in order to colonize.

Hitler was a fucking megalomaniac who could've won it all had he just sit down, stfu and let his general's do their fucking jobs.

But no, lets send Rommel to fucking AFRICA.

>Charles Mangin.

Great choice. And it was a very good tactician. He invented the "barrage of artillery" (I'm not sure of the term) it favored the attack on défence with strong prépraration artillery. He was saving and the lives of his men. It was he who also created the "dark force" the Senegalese riflemen, who commanded by French officers were very good fighters. He was the rival of Petain. Pétain succeeded him withdrew his command. The Germans were inspired by his theories about the attack and the artillery barrage in 1940 (and also those of Charles De Gaulle).

1.) Thomas Jefferson
2.) Abraham Lincoln
3.) Robert E. Lee
4.) Milton Friedman
5.) JD Rockefeller

Mehmet II the fag and pedophile?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loukas_Notaras

That's not even close. Philip was a significantly better politician who not only conquered the Greeks, but more importantly, got them to accept Macedonians when Greeks from a different town 20 miles away considered each other enemies and different. Philip also created the army Alexander used and subdued Illyria and Thrace, something the Greeks couldn't do.

If the Greeks created, built up Rome, created the maniple military tactics, issued the Marian reforms, conquered all of Italia and surrounding areas, THEN handed it all to the Romans, you'd be correct.

Alexander was a better field commander and strategist, but not a better statesman or leader, especially all the times his army rebelled against him.

>1. Angela Merkel
>2. Hillary Clinton
>3. Barack Obama
>4. Hulk Hogan
>5. Johnny Appleseed

>2.Baron von Ungern-Sternberg
My nigga.

If only the White Russian factions has united behind him and he hadn't been betrayed to the Soviets by his own men.

>Turning one of the most laughable, broken nations
Weimar Germany was still one of the largest economies in Europe before Hitler took power. Helped that Britain actively sabotaged French and Belgian attempts to enforce the Versailles payments.

>into a fearful force of power within a generation
The German military when WW2 broke out wasn't even that good. The only reason they had initial victories was because the French high command lacked any initiative. France launched an offensive in 1939 and had they pushed odds are Germany would have collapsed. Instead the French command thought "oh no the Great War 2 Electric Boogaloo we better stop and regroup" and ended up withdrawing from Germany. In spring 1940 France and Britain greatly outnumbered Germany including in numbers of tanks (which were arguably better since the infantry tanks were practically immune to German tanks) the Manstein Plan was pretty much "YOLO bumrush the forest" and Hitler agreed to it because it really was the only chance Germany had to succeed, they lacked the numbers for a war of attrition, the Maginot line was too tough to bother with, and Northern Belgium was too well defended, they could only get local superiority in the Ardennes. Even after their breakthrough Germany nearly got fucked several times by British and French counter-attacks and was only saved by senior leadership in those armies ordering that the attacks be halted.

Germany didn't become a true military power until they had all of continental Europe conquered or allied to them (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy) and had access to Polish and French resources and industry.

Besides that the French First Republic turned right around after a revolution and defeated an alliance of Austria, Prussia, Britain, Spain, and the Nethterlands and won. They then did it again two years later.

What's the matter kufir? Worried the ummah will finish europe once and for all?

>2.Baron von Ungern-Sternberg
Top kek 10/10 choice m8

Julius Caesar

Alexander the Great

Trajan

Pericles

Fernando Álvarez de Toledo y Pimentel Duque de Alba better known as the kebab and toothpaste remover

I don't know anything about these people, user. Can you recommend any books?

Does Sup Forums has a preferred Napoleon biography?

Belisarius
Alexander
Marcus Aurelius
Patton
Andrew Jackson

>1. Emperor Augustus
>2. James K. Polk
>3. Peter the Great
>4. Queen Victoria
>5. Adolf Hitler

>1: Adolf Hitler
>2: Alexander The Great
>3: Julius Caesar
>4: George Washington
>5: Milton Friedman

-Bismark - He unified Germany
-Markus Aurelius - Stoicism
-Vlad the Impaler - Greatest Kebab remover of all time
-Louis XIV - Last good king of France
-Andrew Jackson - Fuck banks and Native Americans

No particular order.

Cincinnatus
Bismarck
Cicero
Goebbels
Washington

In no particular order

Martin luther kang.Jr.
Nelson mandela
Ghandi
Mother teresa
Rosa parks

1. genghis khan
2. alexander the great

everybody else fucking sucks

>1: Archimedes
>2: Temujin
>3: Julius Caesar
>4: Vlad Tepesh
>5: Erwin Rommel

>youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM

nice

Alexander The Great
Marcus Aurelius
Julius Caesar
Richard the Lionheart
Euclid

>1. Aristotle
>2. Alexander
>3. Julius Caesar
>4. Cincinnatus/Washington (Tied)
>5. Jefferson

5. Sherlock Holmes
4. Al Bundy
3. Ted Bundy
2. Micky Mouse
1. Jesus

Ted Bundy isn't real dude

Ted

Darth Bane

Michiel is one of My inspiration, truly a Patriot.

Topkek

Jack Donovan

1. José de San Martín
2. Isabel de Castilla
3. García de León
4. Pelayo de Asturias
5. Leovigildo.

Let me know if there is a better list from a Peruvian or Spaniard point of view,

>Fredrick the Great of Prussia
>Peter II
>Napoleon
>Michel Ney
>Horance Sebastiani de la Porta
>Jose de Palafox y Melci
>Horatio Nelson
>Louis-Pierre Montbrun
>Machiavelli
>Sun Tzu
>Adolf Hitler
>Erwin Rommel
>D.Dwight Eisenhower
>Konstantin Rokossovsky

Half of the Christian world? did I miss something?

Jesus Christ
George Washington
Adolf Hitler
Mozart
Robert E Lee