Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas

I really like this part of Tyson's career, I like to call it "Titan fall", you have this one guy, who has known nothing but poverty, and is now surrounded with as much luxuries he could have ever wanted, he had the skills and the potential to be one of the very bests, all he had to do was to keep his head straight and he would have been 100-0-0, He had everything to lose.

Then theres Buster, everything about his life has gone to shit, he lost his bestfriend, his wife separated from him, his mother died, his life outside of boxing was so fucking shit that boxing is the only thing he has left, its the only thing that drives him anymore, this was a man who has nothing to lose because he already did, all he has was this fight.

it was a fight between a man who boxed to take and have everything, versus a man who gave everything up to box.

10/10 fight

Will we ever see this fight in the big screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prLWCoqg6rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i remember watching this and it was so shocking, a cultural phenomenon

So what? In the end of the day it's just two niggers chimping around.

No one could beat Tyson in his prime

I agree this would be a good movie. Finding talented black actors is very difficult though

But man.. Imagine being Buster after that night. Seeing that on screen can be amazing

Fight was rigged. There was a slow count on a knockdown on Douglas in the later rounds and for some reason Tyson decides to spend a good 3-4 seconds fumbling around for his mouthpiece before getting up and gets counted out. Total bullshit.

>scenes women will never understand

Michael Jai White actually portrayed him very well in the 1995 movie

Yeah it was Tyson that beat Tyson. He just stopped caring.

Bruce Lee.

lol tyson would have bodied that chink manlet

Fate did

>Cus D' Amato and Jimmy Jacobs were the only people Tyson trusted and listened to
>D' Amato dies in 1985
>Jacobs dies in 1988
>Tyson marries a literal leech
>Tyson fires his manager and his coach
>Tyson switches to Don King, another literal leech

Bruce was tall for an Asian. There was only a three inch difference between him and Tyson. In fact, Tyson was closer to Manny Pacquiao in height than he was Muhammed Ali.

>guy who never fought would win vs a guy who fought for a living

>tfw Tyson v Green movie from Greens perspective

I like how Bruce Lee fags always try and pretend that a near 90lb weight difference somehow doesn't come into the equation.

that's regular speed btw

>movie is shown in two POV
>first POV is Tyson's rise to fame, we see his shit life transition to one of the greatest boxers of all time
>we see Cus D'amato training him
>we see Tyson with his championship belt
>we then see Tyson slowly falling
>Tyson's POV ends when hes in the opposite side of the ring at Titan fall fight
>POV switches to Douglas
>we see Douglas' happy life deteriorating with each scene
>Douglas POV ends with him in the opposite side of the fight
>Tyson vs Douglas fight

Holyfield and Lennox would have beaten him anywhere, anytime any place

Klitcho would've beaten all three at the same time.

Holyfield was a dirty headbutting faggot and he's damn lucky Mike was such a piece of shit at the time that no one remembers what a cheap underhanded fighter he was.

Bruce Lee himself said "men of equal skill, bigger man wins"
Tyson would have trouble hitting Lee, but he'd only have to hit him once. Lee wouldn't hurt Tyson.

>and for some reason Tyson decides to spend a good 3-4 seconds fumbling around for his mouthpiec
I dunno, if I got hit in the face by a heavy weight repeatedly over the course of...I forget how many rounds but I'd be equally confused about my priorities.

Sup Forums related question

Why do only white boxers get movies made about them?

On a semi-related note:

>this motherfucker has been training kickboxing for the past 20 years and Manny has been his trainer

I was speechless when I read about it.

Creed and Ali never came out in the alt-right universe.

If Lee got behind him Tyson would be screwed though.

I guess then we'd have to ask what rules of fighting are we using. If we're talking complete and total streetfight then Lee has the best chance. Because martial arts in a practical world doesn't care about being dirty.
The more you enter a controlled setting the more Tyson wins.

you were speechless because someone had been training in kickboxing for 20 years?

I was speechless when I learned that George Foreman had 5 sons, who are all named George.

Lmao yeah the guy who is 90lbs lighter is totally the one who would benefit from there being no rules

Do you have any idea what that amount of weight difference means in a fight? You have any idea how fast and explosive Tyson was in his prime? He was a world class athlete and was in peak human physical condition. Lee was a scrawny manlet chink. Tyson would literally murder him in seconds if they fought a """streetfight""".

Not that I'm a fan of Lee, but if you watch the old David vs. Goliath UFC matches, the small fast little fuckers generally wrecked the larger fighters.

Not to mention Boxing is horribly limited when it comes to being a Martial Art. It's why you don't have straight boxer backgrounds in UFC anymore, they always got destroyed.

Jesus Christ, my dick is in shambles

This HAS to happen

>one of his daughters names is Georgetta
LMAO

I said has the best chance to win, not will win. Reading comprehension helps a lot. I'm almost 100% for Tyson. But if Lee is allowed to do whatever he wants, he has a much better shot than if they're put in a boxing ring and the guy can't even kick, don't you agree?

No I don't agree. That was the whole point of my post. If they'really allowed to do whatever they want Tyson benefits even more. Faggy little kicks and chink gimmicks aren't going to do shit against a guy twice your size and just as fast. In a boxing ring at least Lee might survive the encounter, outside Tyson would actually kill him.

>Bruce Lee will kick X's ass!
>despite having been in zero sanctioned fights

Why do people think Bruce Lee was anything but an actor? It's as valid as saying Jackie Chan would kick Klitschko's ass.

these kung fu faggots would jump at the opportunity to make millions of dollars fighting if they could, but they don't so they are obviously inferior fighters.

nerds think people like bruce lee are superior because they are weebs

Tyson emerges from the alleyway and makes a remark about how you're always hungry after eating chinese food.
Weeks later and they still can't find Lee's body.

he was faster than what a camera can capture in his time

not only that but even Silva admits that he wouldnt have won against Lee

Bruce Lee could literally pull your heart out of your chest. What could Tyson do? Bite your ear? LMAO.

>lets kill our biggest box office sensation because I dunno

>people paid hundreds of dollars to watch Tyson knock people out in 30 seconds on pay-per-view in the 80's

What was their fucking problem?

Not even Sup Forums thinks this.

>Bruce Lee would beat Mike Tyson because he was tall for an Asian
I knew an Asian guy in high school who told me he didn't have to wear deodorant because Asians don't sweat. He smelled terrible. This has nothing to do with what you said, but it reminded me of it for some reason.

streams and youtube didn't exist

>If we're talking complete and total streetfight then Lee has the best chance.

One gloveless body punch from a prime Tyson would basically kill Bruce Lee. Fuck off with your chink manlets. Asian martial arts are mostly useless and whenever these mythical Asian masters hop into a real fight (UFC, K1 etc.) they get fucking destroyed by cans.

What about Steven Seagal?

>the small fast little fuckers generally wrecked the larger fighters

The larger fighters won the vast majority of the time and in the few cases where they didn't it was some Gracie/Gracie student that had been training their entire life vs. some fat slob that hasn't trained in anything. The early UFC events were a joke that were setup to promote the Gracie brand.

boxing used to be huge back in the day.

I wasn't alive then, but a heavy weight bout was probably the equivalent of the Superbowl in our world.

*heavy weight championship bout

It's just specifically koreans that don't have the gene that cause body odor, but the rest of asia it's like 30-50% don't have the gene that causes it

A professional athlete and one of the best heavyweights of all times vs a 120-pound dancing actor.

do asian women also not have some gene that causes body hair?

because back when I dealt in these sort of things the asians didn't have to shave at alll

what about fedor vs the giant korean or nogueira vs bob sapp

>because back when I dealt in these sort of things
the fuck?

Shame that Tyson never had to test his mettle against a fighter of actual caliber. Still, one of the most entertaining boxers of all time though.
youtube.com/watch?v=prLWCoqg6rc

they have a specific gene mutation as the result of evolution that causes body hair to be less sparse

Both of those were legends vs complete fucking retards that are barely trained in anything. Choi Hong-man and Bob Sapp are gimmicks not real respected fighters.

A lot of those gook organizations (Pride, RINGS, Dream, Yarennoka) were rigged as well.

Would an adaption work?