I thought it was better than the Avengers movies

I thought it was better than the Avengers movies.

Huh yeah that exists thread?

the only good part was the airport fight scene, and even then, it looked cheap. the rest of the movie is a fucking snore fest.

It's completely dwarfed by the cinematic genius of pic related

Why did Bucky just let Zemo recite the trigger code? Why didn't he plug his ears until his buddy Captain America got down there to save him? It's not like Zemo can shoot through that little cage Bucky was in.

This.
>inb4 dime per post pajeets derail thread

someone post the fight scenes

9000 EDITS IN A 2.5 HOUR MOVIE

I figured that Bucky starts to lose control as soon as the reciting of the code starts.

Ironically, this movie with 90%+ on Rotten Tomatoes was the one that ensured myself I will never go see another MCU film in the theatres again.

It was so fucking boring. It was ugly to look at. The action scenes were laughably bad and cheap looking. Jump cuts everywhere.

Has there ever been more proof that movie critics are paid off to give Marvel movies good reviews than Civil War? The ass kissing for this movie leading up to it was intense, and I became less naive about how the world works when I walked out of this movie.

also, wasn't he tied to the chair?

>It's completely dwarfed by the cinematic genius of pic related
In a " it talked about more it is memorable" way.

That was probably the most underwhelming fight scene in comic film history.
Even the rooftop fight scene in The Flash/Arrow/ L.O.T/Supergirl crossover episode was waaay way more entertaining.

He used his bionic arm IIRC to get out of the chair's bindings. But he never gave the impression that the he starts to lose control as soon as the code starts. It would've been neat if his body starting seizing or convulsing so he couldn't plug his ears, but none of that happened. Instead you just see Bucky angrily punch at the glass.

For me it's the reverse. The airport fight and Spiderman wreck the tone which had been established really well.

People really liked the handling of the characters, as did I.
To me that was more important.

Sony and Spiderman led to the airport fight having to be CGI'ed to shit, sadly.

Yeah, Russo's need to dial back on the jump-cuts.

Find it funny how Spideyfags don't want any Avengers cameos in Homecoming.

The triggering was what was causing Bucky to punch the glass.

He was punching the glass so he could get out of the cell to stop Zemo from saying all the words. The trigger wasn't forcing him to punch the glass. I'm done discussing this autistic scene lol.

The characters are cool but the movie was boring and ugly as fuck. I think I'm done with capeshit after this one

It's so dense.

They're both shit. Logan is the true capekino

>the movie was boring and ugly as fuck

hello pleb

I wish people would stop saying the more cuts there is the worse the editing is, you're probably getting it from discussions about how to shoot martial arts movies which doesn't apply to movies not showcasing real world martial artists and involving fucking CG characters that dont exist on-set at all.

>kino