98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf#Propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Reposted just in case.

huewoooooooo

remember 6 million

Updated this with the archive links at the end.

Is Sup Forums EVER right??

You guys are cucked again.

I don't think we're Kira and Paul is Ryuk necesarily, it's a process of ideological evolution, where bad ideas wither and die since they don't go anywhere, and good ideas flourish, infect other people through "memetic" behaviour and get into the mind of a person capable of making them work.

Through the 6 degrees of separation between any of us and Mr. Manafort, we make him aware of our ideas, both good and bad, which are filtered through the communication process, and Mr. Manafort and the Trump campaign end up with the best possible idea.

Exactly, that is how they're going to attempt to go about it. Attempt to split the Republican party between their agents/delusional fags and the genuine nationalists who side with Trump. However even that doesn't seem to actually be working or having traction outside of CNN and HuffPo.

I'm actually a little worried because Trump is winning at everything so much, the globalists are running out of effective Plan Bs and eventually I think they may actually attempt to assassinate him, either by character or literal.

>suddenly a cadre of girls pops out of nowhere saying they were raped by Donald Trump
or
>Trumps private jet suspiciously fails

awoo~~ :3

Holy shit I almost had a seizure

>have no true friends
>will probably grow old and die alone

At least there's hope for Trump right?

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

does anybody have any ill clinton? the one im looking for in particular is the one where he's getting his soul succ'd out his body. soul energy is greenish color.

Did you even read what Option C was?

What did she mean by this?

post your rare Trumps

>this one is uncommon

He warned of a possible false flag at the conventions.

When does the republican convention begin?

Folks I know I'm going to be called a concern shill but wouldn't you rather Hillary NOT indicted so Trump can beat her? My fear is the democrats turning to Biden if she is. True, it's an embarassment for the Dems but I feel like the Rust belt stays firmly blue with Biden.

Sorry for the 1 post by my ID.

>suddenly a cadre of girls pops out of nowhere saying they were raped by Donald Trump
Trump probably has alibis for every date on the calendar

>Trumps private jet suspiciously fails
This is the one I've always secretly feared but that's just because I'm fucking terrified of planes.

The picture in the OP is absolutely retarded and you guys are ridiculously gullible

Nobody asked for proof that he actually was involved?

If you guys are that stupid then I guess I'm now a FBI agent on the Clinton case. AMA.

togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight

STREAMING Hillary Clinton: The Movie in one hour.

>t. CTR
Nice try.

>Still didn't read the image
user please, do you still take everything you read on Sup Forums with 100% seriousness?

They asked for proof multiple times, it's obvious you didn't even read the first question and answer.

He refused to give any proof on the basis of plausible deniability so that he could protect himself.

We have to poison the well
Spread this collage on social media

I'll go with this unless Hillcunt dies from a blood clot...

Then fuck your shit, we ARE Kira.

Just made.

REMEMBER GERMANY

No.

t. Not absolutely braindead

>plausible deniability so that he could protect himself.

You guys are literally retarded.

Is this a roleplay board?

SECOND THREAD

>my candidate is exempt from being charged on federal crimes because she threatened to take the entire administration down with her

Even the Jews are probably getting tired of her shit. From the perspective of the globalists the only reason they haven't let her get dragged under the treads of justice is because she's so far along in her campaign that Biden probably wouldn't do well. If she wins, they're going to fucking hate her guts and plan for her arrest and replacement with a better less flawed puppet. She's a liability EVEN TO THEM.

When does the Clinton Cash doc come out?

i'd read it

[spoiler]once its less than 1mb[/spoiler]

Is it time for my feeding?

see
>First FBI thread
(Cross-thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/

>Second FBI thread
(Cross-thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/

Just one little blood clot....

ooh very nice, thanks user!

>I don't think we're Kira and Paul is Ryuk
The opposite is both believable and amusing.

Man, I went OFF with three buddies talking about why the US General Election is important and some other stuff, at a moment I thought like I sounded like a conspiracy theorist, but they actually listened to me, paid attention and I have a little fame of being a no fucking around kind of guy, I even shared them the Clinton FBI AMA.

Well, to some extent, ideas really do manifest themselves in reality, remember that before there was a bomb, there was the IDEA of a bomb.

Ideas are the most powerful thing in existance even if they're not physical, they endure beyond human lifespan, they spread and are able to make or break entire civilizations, good ideas infect people and bad ideas just die.

Mankind has an amazing potential for creation based on it's own creativity and drive, every man to some extent changes reality to fit him, and when a whole group of people share the same idea, they fight to make it happen and it does.

That little blood clot post may seem harmless, but slowly and insidiously it's making your way into your mind, it's becoming a part of you because with the want of the blood clot comes the idea of a better brighter future.

Don't ignore the power of your mind, anons.

reminder that Trump is probably looking for a way out and someone to blame when he withdraws from the race

maybe health reasons, maybe "it's all rigged", maybe business, but he knows he's going to lose and he'll want out before that happens

probably not until after the convention because he can't pass up that much free airtime

my guess is he's planning to start The Trump Network which would compete with Fox News, and every speaker at the convention will in effect be auditioning for a show

he leaves the race after the convention -- again, he does need an excuse -- his VP pick becomes the nominee and gets butchered by Hillary, Trump makes a few billion $.

you can screencap this by the way - i'm not from the future but this is what's going to happen

Kek

Thats right, Mexico. Something you cant even see without a microscope could change the history of Western Civilization.

Utter bullshit

People still use the Trump will drop out meme?

Can you stop shitting up all these threads, you type in the same style between all of them.

Nigger.

NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON
>NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON
NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON
>NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON

Kek

>probably
>maybe
>probably
>guess

you don't seem certain

UH OH GUYS THEY KNOW
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

Compare Trump to Ralph Klein
>Was Rich off oil, dislike poor
>Called east coast people, bums
>Gave Albertans Oil $$ for prosperity (Make Alberta Great)
>Nickname: King Ralph
>Alberta Progressive Conservative party leader
>Was complete bad ass and didn't give a fuck
>Had many enemies

SHUT IT DOWN

A GENIUS IS AMONG US

DELETE THIS RACIST IMAGE

What did they do in there, Sup Forums?

>2018
>>reminder that Trump is probably looking for a way out and someone to blame when he withdraws from the Presidency

VERY RACIST! SAD!

You're talking about concrete subjects that exist.

We're doing something completely unbeleivable yet its fucking happening in front of our very eyes.

>We broke Yeb and he had a war chest at a record high.
>We took NY with only $67,000
>BOSS NIGGER endorsed Trump
>people who support Trump end up being successful (Nige supports Trump, gets BREXIT)
>people who oppose Trump die or suffer
>A FUCKING JEW OPENS FOR TRUMP AND MIMICS GOEBBELS

And I just found this that may tie with Momiji in a weird degree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf#Propaganda
(maybe posing as Bernouts and Hillshills?)

This election has killed Trump's company and profitability, and he openly has stated he could care less about it if he can make this nation great again with whatever skills he has which allowed him to make it in the business world.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
He says it at about 3:48.

Bill fucked her and filled her with SO MUCH CUM
that she inflated

>Trump's company and profitability
no no no

he has a mainstream media outlet reporting on his every tweet

anything he posts on fb/ig/twitter gets cumlative 100k likes within 24 hours

literally the most influential person in the world right now

What do you think will happen if he loses?

Oh no, the prospect of ideas being powerful dates back to the times of creation, when one of us here makes a joke, has a good idea or in general makes a prediction, that idea or jokes goes out to anyone who found it reasonable or funny, effectivelly infecting your mind with it, and it goes out, and it spreads further.

Making a simple joke like "Guacmaster Yeb!" may seem innocuous, but more people will keep finding that funny, until it gets to Yeb, and it demoralizes him. Our support for Trump also spreads through people who find that idea "good", our hatred for SJW and hampering of free speech leaks into other people's mind.

If a large group of people share an idea, they can change the world with it, just by sharing it, and allowing it to spread.

looking for the jews fear the american samurai picture with trump holding a sword

He won't lose.

yada.

Remember why

>Hitler on a number of occasions had used "Wolf" as a pseudonym for himself. The etymology of the name Adolf itself is Noble (adal; Mod. German Adel) Wolf, while Hitler's first World War II Eastern Front military headquarters were labeled Wolfsschanze, commonly rendered in English as "Wolf's Lair", though the literal translation would be "Wolf's Sconce"
mfw

Bill shot blanks except when he fathered Danny Williams. Maybe he blows extra load for black women? I'd say you were on to something but Bill's apple-sized prostate is precancerous.

FUCKING SAVED

That guy was fucking LARPing

Even if what you say is true, it's not like any harm came from it.

Morning
>High energy morning
>Trump: All speaker slots are filled for the convention
>Long waiting list of those who want to speak
>List will be released Wednesday
>user claiming to be FBI details Clinton investigation
>”Don’t get distracted by the e-mails, look to the Clinton Foundation”
>New polls
>Gravis: Trump 50% Shillary 50%
>With 3rd party: Trump 46% Shillary 50% Other 4%
>Fox: Independents Trump 39% Clinton 31%
>Oy vey!
>Trump tweets picture of Hillary with money and a 6 pointed star that says “Most corrupt candidate ever”
>Apparently all 6 pointed stars are Stars of David
>Star is replaced with a circle
>Hillary is a mess
>Interviewed by FBI at FBI headquarters
>Was interviewed for 3 ½ hours
>Says the interview was “””””voluntary”””””
>Cheryl Mills seen at Clinton residence
Afternoon
>Priebus: Hillary Clinton the first presidential candidate to be interviewed by the FBI as part of a criminal investigation
>Juanita Broaddrick: News keeps referring to the Lynch-Clinton secret meeting scandal. That's a catchy phrase "lynch Clinton" :)
>Trump plans rally on same day and same state as Obama’s first campaign stop with Hilary
>Trump tweets: It is impossible for the FBI not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. What she did was wrong! What Bill did was stupid!
Tonight
>The e-mail plot thickens
>(((CNN))) says FBI will not recommend indictment of Hillary Clinton
>Trump tweets It was just announced-by sources-that no charges will be brought against Crooked Hillary Clinton. Like I said, the system is totally rigged!
>Drudge tweets So far no legit leaks from either side. If Clinton now feels in danger, look for Kendall to start planting
>Kendall is Clinton’s attorney
>Reminder the FBI gave the Clinton IT staffer immunity
>Immunity is almost never granted unless a criminal proceeding will take place
>Hillary: No knowledge of FBI timeline
>”I am not going to comment on the process”
>”It is entirely up to [DoJ]”

>What the fuck kind of shady shit has Manafort been involved with, like subverting regimes and the like.

Paul "I answer directly to Mr Trump" Manafort was the delegate wrangler, and won the nomination for:

>Ford
>Reagan
>GHWB
>Dole
>Yanukovich
>Marcos
>Mobuto
>Savimbi
>Lehder

Not only does Paul "I don't play that kind of game" Manafort know where the bodies are, he's close personal friends with the men who put them there.

It's kind of funny people say Trump is dumb, where if you watch his speeches one of the biggest problems he has is dumbing down the info he knows to a crowd pleasing level. The cost of powering a ships engine, the specific references to prisoner exchanges by name, and Kerry riding the bike actually seem to confuse most people because they aren't aware of it.

This kills your theory though.
Demoralization is one thing BUT PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY OPPOSE Trump.

Fuck maybe he's Kira.

Mayans said the world would end, maybe we're the destroyers...

Of course that's why, we're in the middle of the fight for survival between two ideologies, nationalism and globalism, like we used to fight between dictatorship and democracy, between monarchy and republic.

And as usual, the best idea survives, that's why I love Trump, he's essentially the personification of America itself, groomed by years of living in America, he has grown to love his nation so much that he's willing to shake the entire government for it.

New benji

NEW ZYKLON BEN [Censored version]

He has hundreds of thousands of hardcore followers because he's transitioned into being a politician. But between when he announced his candidacy and now his companies have all suffered tremendously from boycotts and negative attention, especially overseas.

His media publicity is almost universally negative. That has severely damaged his profitability in the business world, frankly comparable to suicide. If he loses he will simply be next to being a washed up RAYCIS nobody with a quickly dwindling empire since the Trump nameplate now has IST IST IST next to it. He has everything on the line, you could say his entire life has been waiting for this election and this moment where all of his knowledge, all of his influence, all of his money, and every fabric of his being is propelled forth to make this country great again. If he loses: it's over for him, just as much as it's over for us. Which is exactly why I believe in him so much.

It goes both ways. His company is likely fucked either way. I do support him, of course.

Just wew my lad up

He actually tweeted the picture with the star of david? I thought some memey user or shill made it.

>posting from phone and laptop at the same time just to get attention
(You) (You) (You) (You)

someone tl;dr me on the fbi thing

You clearly don't understand what I'm talking about when I say that when a group of people share an idea, that idea manifests itself slowly.

I'm not saying that we kill them because he wants us too, but we WISH that people who speak ill of Trump harm, because we support him so strongly.

Now considering that about 80% of people in the limelight are critical of him, we wish harm unto ALL of those, and sometimes that harm will come. I'd be surprised if an entire year without celebrity issues had just gone pass, but this is well over the average celebrity happening.

Because we want them to happen.

Now I WOULDN'T attribute all of them to the collective wish of a mongolian throat tuning discussion board, but I'd say that some of them are caused through a small adjustment of reality from us, and most of them are just things in the making that just caught up with them.

3.5 hours, no charges (supposedly)

>Hillary is absolutely nuts. This is Metal Gear shit.
>Bill will die.
>There is so much crap going in every direction that the FBI now has to be careful.
>Orlando shooting was a CIA false flag.
>9/11 was done by Mossad.
>The Holocaust is literally a Jewish lie.
>There ARE Jews behind everything that are re-imposing Naziism and using the Holocaust as an excuse. Instead of Aryans, the pure race is Jews.
>There will be another media false flag at the time of the convention.
>Russia is pretty cool and we should be nice to them.
>Sup Forums is always right and experience with the online environment is a good way to get into government intelligence.
>Meme magic and Kek are both real - in the form of confirmation bias. We're basically using large-scale textbook PsyOps every day online, along with Trump.

Looks like they ate.

i found it in my folder