Do you lift?

Do you lift?

Why not just roid, Sup Forums, so as to be better able to fight off the foreign hordes?

It's easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscle.iuhu.org/2013/07/where-does-rich-pianas-money-come-the-true-source-of-his-income-is-being-detailed-here/comment-page-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=QVov2TEYJ8k
pastebin.com/Da0d9Nft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 noodlearms and bloblets try to defend their life choices

yes i lift

no need for gear, natty4lyfe

Yes I do. It's one of the few things I have complete control of.

I don't want to use steroids, but I lift.

Way I look at it, might as well have a gun and alot of money over using roids.

Because I'm an overweight man who is not dedicated enough to go to the gym, also my family has a history of heart problems so steroids will no doubt Zyzz me in a sauna.

Can someone clear this up for me. Is the bbforums misc just an extension of the Sup Forums userbase that happens to lift?

bodybuilding is gay as fuck. i weigh 200 pounds and am stronger than most of the prissy roided out pussies at my gym.
>tfw warming up to 4 plate squats next to some bodybuilder faggot with a nice tan
>hurr zyzz brah A E S T H E T I C life

most roiders cant fight for shit

Both of them are artificial.

Steroids are bad for you.Proper form, supervised weightlifting is much better.

I don't lift, but I'd like to.

This leaf is right

>Having such low test you need to boost it

Wew lad

>lifting
>2016

Lifting grinds down your joints and CNS.

It makes you WEAK in a fight, not strong.

Don't trust the iron jew.

Pic related, size doesn't matter - skill does.

post more piano wife

>roiders can't fight
>posts pro wrestling

For a troll thread actually not bad

>Lifting grinds your joints and CNS

And the award for the biggest load of shit goes to you. Gratz

This is actually true. Weight lifting at the gym is for aesthetics, not practicality. There's a reason people that win the strongman competition don't look like Jimmy the fratbro.

4 10lb plates isnt that much user...

>not knowing former ufc heavyweight champiom of the world brock lesnar

kys retard he actually does fight

pic related

people that think steroids are cheating or whatever have just not been training for long enough

But how do they get that strong in the first place?

Bodybuilding is all show no go. No one takes a puffy faggot serious, most people know they are compensating for their beta personalities or ugly face.

Dude what about eostrogen emitters?

/fit/ even made him a dating profile to find a better one

spending countless hours at the gym is a waste of time
working out a few times a week and eating clean is the way to go

no one cares that you can lift a little more than the next guy.

Damn those are some ball shaped titties.

You're a big guy

they look so unnatural

lol. Lifting instead of training for overall athleticism and endurance.

Nice 4 pl8 m8 but what happens when you can't out run Muhammad

LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

for (You) maybe...

yes i do

roids are for fags though, i literally lift the same weights as a guy 2 times my size, but i know in few years i can achieve the same for more hard work and i won't die till fucking 50

IT'S A GREAT FUCKING THING

i do nothing but bodyweight exercise, used to lift but leaving the house just to do it is annoying

I buy steroids online
Testosterone sus is great

Dude how about some fucking squats to increase your mass so your body produces more testosterone on its own.

Also eat some fucking nuts before bed. NO faggot not those nuts, peanuts.

his gf is icelandic. Sara Heimisdottir

Used to be Ebaums'.

Using roids turns you into a homosexual with a penchant for ladyboys and sucking off strangers in saunas. Everyone knew this and tried to warn Zyzz but he thought he could control it.

>proffesion gym rat
AKA living off daddy's money and spending all your time on gym so you will have excuse to think that people like you for anything else than your money
I find this pathetic and i go on Sup Forums

Roids are degenerate.

I lift and I take roids and I train Muay Thai.
But to better fight the hordes? Really man? Have you seen the way greasy pot bellied T*rks at the gym train? You ever been to a gym with a light bag and seen the pathetic way they wail on it then wander around staring everyone down?
An hour long session 3x a week of a decent push-pull-legs split will be enough against those roaches.
Roids is just for self gratification and pushing yourself further simply because you want to.

nah i just do synthol

>body type athletic

You still have to lift moron. If you take steroids and don't lift you will get fat as fuck

muscle.iuhu.org/2013/07/where-does-rich-pianas-money-come-the-true-source-of-his-income-is-being-detailed-here/comment-page-1/

I value my balls.

>8 scoops

Truly this man wants to transcend humanity.

>having muscles = superior fighting skills
Yeah, no faggot.

Hell no. Back in the day the misc was badass but it has been complete shit now for years. For some reason all the redditt atheist neckbeards flooded the board back in like 2012. Add to that the mods started banning all the good users. I'm surprised it hasn't shut down yet

she looks like that feels guy

Explain

>roiding without a lucrative career that depends on it

are you fucking kidding? whats the point? You have to stay on the shit forever just to stay big. That's going to destroy your balls in time, and youre doing it for nothing.

This isn't true.
I used to browse /fit/ a lot and there was a shitstorm when a study was published with 4 groups

1 group lifted & were administered testosterone
1 group lifted and were given a placebo
1 group did not lift and were given a placebo
1 group did not lift and were given testosterone

The group that didn't train and were given roids gained more lean mass than the group that trained and recieved the placebo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVov2TEYJ8k

Chris Benoit strangled the shit out of his family.

God those tits look horrible. I'd take smaller naturals over those oversized sacs of silicon.

Ywn go back to 2005 misc when Zyzz still posted and YBD fucked a dumb sloot in a three way with his buddy whilst wearing a Bert mask then awared her fiancé.

This. I train late at night and there are tonnes of muzzers who turn up about an hour after it's gets dark because of ram-a'lamb. They all bench 1pl8 at most and curl 10kg dumbbells. I saw one trying to do squatz (in the smith machine) the other day and his toothpick legs buckled after four reps of 0.5pl8. They also leave the gym a mess, much like the trash covered streets they live in.

If having muscles had any correlation with your fighting skills, then bodybuilders would've been dominating every fighting sport there is.

Do you know what muscles do?

2009 newfriend

>being in your prime
>not being able to lift at least 1/2/3/4 plates
>calling yourself a man

that anecdote is not real

we can regularly see people blaoting way up in 3 weeks with roids, we know THAT is real and steroids work extremely well with no pain, nobody fails to get large quick taking them, its just the nature of the substance.

That guy doesn't need to lift to look like that, and I would kick your fucking ass OP.

you end up needing a bra as you've just flooded you system with water, instead of gradually building a core.

pull ups, push ups and flies are all you need.

Do you know what muscles without any actual martial arts training do?

Still got scooby and fronk

Pic related, courtesy of fronk last night

>2016
>not leaving humanity behind

The older I get, the more the early 2000s all seem to blend into one era.
It truly was the golden age of the Internet.

I don't lift, there is no point in it.

Var dópisti í den þessi gella

Lifting is for faggots. I do jiu jitsu and kickboxing. And I'd fuck up 100% of "lifters".

get your own fucking lives

>pull ups, push ups and flies are all you need

i like this couple

>Why not just roid, Sup Forums
I need my liver, besides I'm a framing carpenter, for a 12-24 beer 3 pack a week guy, I'm still in good shape.

>Not working for great results...
Didn't know there was a welfare queen on this board.

We have those. Doesn't mean we can't post about them to each others under fitness related pretenses

they've flooded EVERYWHERE since that 2010-2012 period. certain shit like the Sup Forumsgas brought them to places like Sup Forums but i don't even understand what brings those people to the rest of the internet

I would like to see Rich crush your skull. while you wrangle on about non sense. No shit you need both to be a good fighter.

Don't forget Janoy

This is what I mean though. Misc went to shit when mods started arbitrarily banning things (like Janoy threads)
Also too many massive white knight faggot mods like iceman (a fat 40 something "powerlifter" who bans and mod negs anyone who says something mean about a girl)

Cause it's where the epic funny memes come from rite xxD

Almost all fighters train with weights.
Almost all pro fighters use roids as well.

kys snownig

Well sure I guess, but I was referring to the heart attack aspect.

no need for gear here. I have lifted for 22 years I have been as low as 5% body fat and as high as 20% im 18% right now at 35 and I weight in a 249 so im saying theres no need for gear. And for defense from anyone gear is a bad idea. You should buy a gun and or a knife.

Yea they probably fuck like rabbits, on a serious note I would like to feel her tits.

pastebin.com/Da0d9Nft

I don't lift at all, no interest in doing so.

Full natty workout so we can all make it. most important thing is to eat lots of protein and don't eat junk food that kills gains.

Have fun

For

thx for that post, i stopped working out when i started jiu jitsu, and am not starting to get back into it

I already do, senpai.

now*

Most brits are ugly enough that no amount of lifting will ever help them out socially. No worries mate.

Lol stupid nigger, pretty sure Mike Tyson was way more jacked than Muhammad Ali, but there's no way he could beat him. It all comes down to the training. Imagine being able to bench press 200kgs, squat 250 and deadlift whatever, but you run out of breath after throwing 4 punches, cuz you've never been in a fight before.