youtube.com/watch?v=WNvfBlmRZ5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, no Peg.

No way fag

>Aw, Peg, do I have to?

MWC is literally the best sitcom ever made, prove me wrong

*flushes toilet*

MARCY YOU'RE A CHICKEN

Why did Peg have a 50s beehive hairdo in the 80s?

To drain Al's wallet for upkeep.

Because shes trashy.

Did Peggy peg Al?

>fox makes fun of the show that made its channel a powerhouse

WHOOOOOOOOOO

The Simpsons made fun of Fox and all the other shows all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvfBlmRZ5k

He clearly said "No peg"

>my hot wife wants to have sex with me all the time

woah this guy got it bad

girls are disgusting my man

>having sex with your wife

it's like one of the most American things you can do

test

Was he cheating on her with the daughter and son?

Ater 20 years? The most american thing to do is cheat on your wife with hookers.

tits jiggle too much

>it's a Bud actually gets laid episode

Spousal infidelity is a cornerstone of the American experience.

>is the dorky loser character
>still gets laid constantly

>in the argie version Peggy is a hot as fuck MILF with big titties who's always horny
No man would refuse that, ruins the whole premise

Back before the internet you still had to try even being a loser

literally every TV show ever

This show does not resonate with milllennials. The idea of being a man with a paying job, two kids, and a stacked wife that wears spandex all the time and constantly wants sex doesn't seem funny anymore. It just mocks us.

-the joke that no one ever gets is that Al is a closeted gay man. Thats why he never wants to have sex and hates women.

I can't. You are correct.

She doesn't have a beehive. She has a puff. Which was in fashion at the time of the show, although also ridiculed a bit.

Deepest lore
>Al loves his football days because it was socially acceptable to touch and shower with other guys

you don't get the joke, they had been married for 20 years and she had two kids, times have certainly changed but keep in mind all his money goes to these people he works for 24/7.

They actually did alright with this plot. Bud has a nervous breakdown and builds this weird arch thing in the basement and starts talking to his alternate Alpha self from another dimension. Somehow he walks through the arch and overcomes his beta tendencies. It's ridiculous but at least there is an explanation.

>Why doesn't he want to fuck her
Because Peggy represents Al's descent from being a high school hero to a fucking worthless shoes salesman. It's not a loveless marriage, but it's not a happy one either. It's a drag on both of them, but they can't be fucked to break the marriage off.

It doesn't matter if she's a legit 10/10, because he's already fucked her. He's been through her physical charms, and now he has to deal with her bullshit. Both are failures in life, hence why they've failed at dissolving their marriage. It's hard to describe, it's like he loves her, but he also hates her so fucking much.

>growing up with Christina Applegate

What a lucky kid.

>hates women
>spends all his free time at a nudie bar

Pick one.

This is wrong as hell. He enjoyed titties and young hot bitches. His wife was annoying and probably way hotter when she was younger. Add in 2 kids and no meals at home and you get apathy. Also it's a play on the joke that married couples don't bang anymore. And they also do bang, though he is hesitant and wary of having another kid.

A front, he tries to convince himself he's not really gay.

He enjoyed kitties a little too much. But for those with a keen eye you could tell that Al was gay.

Peggy was obviously on menopause and wasn't going to make anymore kids.

Fuck off deluded faggot

She wasn't if you look at the continuity of the show. Assuming Peg did not fail any grades in school she was pregnant with Kelly during their senior year of high school. At the beginning of the show Kelly is 14 years old. So that would make Peg about 32 or 33 at the time of the beginning of the show, which takes place over a span of about 9 years.

no one told me about the /r9k/ meetup!

Kek

The Simpsons when it was good.

>shoes salesman
>sports family of four with a nice house
the 80s were a great time

Did they really do this?

~t. Millennial foreigner.

jefferson >>>>>>>>>>>> steve

Feminist. I'm Bundy.

Who paid you to grab Jerry Springer?

>it's a dummy episode

>that whale in red
Poor couch.

Found the low-test numale

It's the only thing on at 3-5 in the morning. It's been the first time I've really watched the show since I was a kid and I got to say... it's mediocre as shit. For me, this show being great was definitely a case of nostalgia-glasses.

?

tbf, we grew up with this show and they made it very clear that this type of lifestyle is a nightmare.

this

why didnt Peggy get a bull?

i doubt Al would have cared

>brrrpp

Didn't Al get mad when she had a fitness instructor over? It's been a while.

They got the house after they got money suing the condom company which condoms they used the night their son conceived.

Did Peggy ever get laid during the show?

yes

He clearly said. "No, peg now!"

more than once?

Nostalgia fap

What was that show that was similar to MWC but the father talked with a puppet on the basement?

unhappily ever after

shitty, shameless ripoff

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it even existed.

>too much
>how to spot a faggot

>Audience hoots and hollers

>it's a bedwetter b episode

>you will never be a midget dave faustino fucking a prime christina applegate

Did Kelly ever deliberately cock tease Al?

l-l-l-lewd!

I was watching it on tbs late night recently and there was a scene where bud and kelly were arguing over Al as he was laying in bed. Kelly throws herself over Al and I swear goes straight for Al's dick and grabs it. Wish I remember which episode it was.

Did it continue with her and Bud sucking Al off.

what are those 2 eps bellow 7?

probably the spinoff attempts.

the bundy bounce should have been a requirement for every episode.

god forgive me for what i am about to do

I agree wholeheartedly.

Worth it growing up as a millenial watching tv

you gen Z fags have what? sheboons and other shitskins forced in your shows right?
Enjoy.

>you will never have a bimbo gf

100% sure he fucked her too.

Laurie > Kelly

Can somebody explain that joke? I don't get it.

She was in an episode of Married with Children. Boxed Kelly. Was super hot.

saw an episode a couple of days ago where they're both going up for a part and working out at a gym. It's not even funny how much hotter kelly is than her.

>dead bitch

lel no

It was not that bad.
Plus, it had prime Nikki Coxx.

Kelly is way better than that crackhead.

Modern Family and Sons of Anarchy are canon right?

Back in the day, many people had very cheap hot water tanks installed in their houses.
When using for instance, the shower, if someone flushed the toilet at the same time, the water would rapidly shift into incredible hot water and then to ice cold water as the cistern of the toilet refilled itself.
Thus giving the person that is showering a shock because how fast it happened.

yes