THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Uh, Sup Forums.......

archive.is/E0Dto

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160702151152/https:/twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749235486389043200
togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight
archive.is/E0Dto
alternet.org/election-2016/classic-state-capitalist-how-donald-trump-profited-public-subsidies-political-favors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT IT TOOK ME A MINUTE WTF

HARNESSING OUR MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

wtf i hate trump now

Praise Kek.

Oh my fucking GOD

i dont get it

is this a samefag thread?

can i just get a tl dr

>Sees anti-jewish propaganda
>wtf i hate trump now
Nowadays Sup Forums in a nutshell

Nigga.... NIGGA..

>Trump posts this tweet this morning
>huge shitstorm about the star of david on top of a pile of money that says corruption
>it's 8/pol/ OC from 2 weeks ago

Trump put out this as his status:
web.archive.org/web/20160702151152/https:/twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749235486389043200
He changed it now.

must be, i have no idea whats going on here

8pol and 4pol are on the same team right? Is this like a marines/army kind of deal?

See

why did he change it?

>8
BTW, this means that the NYT, et al. were right. Could be harmful to Trump.

aint that a bitch

le photoshop

Sup Forums is Sup Forums regardless of the site.

No he literally posted the Star one and all these jews freaked out

Maybe we should slide this. As cool as it is, it hurts the narrative. I would hate for some Huffag to see this and claim Trump is a Sup Forums radical.

my bad

Juden star. His advisors spend a lot of time monitoring the comments to see the reaction, and when they noticed it was actually a jewish star, they shut it down.

No problem friend

>cripple chan and it's retarded use of spoiler tags

I wouldn't worry about it. Even the shitty paint program on my gentoo box has that shape on the default toolbar, its easy enough to write this off. Plus he's got ivanka in the tribe now so he can always point to that if shtf

oh no I am outraged this is an outrage how outrageous

Woah

Hi there oven magnet.

So what does this mean?
Is Trump shitposting on Sup Forums or something?

Trump browses 8ch confirmed

This

Be less American for once and shut your mouths lest some lefty prick gets some more ammunition

Doubtful but surely some of his surrogates do and I know for a fact baron does. I ran into him on chat roulette using Sup Forums tags

Trump and/or Trump's campaign is taking directly from our colony on reddit /r/the_donald. Someone probably posted it there. Maybe they are taking from here occasionally as well.

Pretty much yeah. 8pol has less traffic and since no one's ever heard of 8 chan probably much less shills and shitposting/sliding.

It means that meme magic is a powerful thing.

I'd bully you back but making fun of people who live in shit countries feels bad.

Trump is such a fucking madman. He won't let Sup Forumsacks down.

>You will never work Trump's campaign and get paid to lurk on Sup Forums

togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight

streaming hillary movie very soon lads

What's the name of the chinese guy who makes these?

At least I live in a country and not in an occupied territory.

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW CAN IT BE REAL?

archive.is/E0Dto

Why do you hurt me like this?

Lord KEK will save us.
Now check 'em.

Another thing is this ad has been on 8/pol/ for months it seems.

Either some really dedicated user or Trump's campaign had something to do with it.

I know I have seen it before but does anyone have that picture of a Trump's credit card posted on Sup Forums?

meme magic fucking confirmed

link to the archived page faggot

Ping Lee

>archive.is/E0Dto
he did you faggot its one of the last posts

> our
> reddit

You have to go back

>archive.is/E0Dto
go eat a dick pompous prick

Let this slide. Libshit media doesn't need to know where that pic came from.

alternet.org/election-2016/classic-state-capitalist-how-donald-trump-profited-public-subsidies-political-favors

You all worry about Trump meme being outed as a Sup Forumstard creation, while DemocracyNow is interviewing the people who outed Trump as a Roy Cohn mobster 30 years ago....

Typical fiddling while Rome burns.....

>archive.is/E0Dto

no fucking way

its towards the bottom

W w w what?

>6/22/16
Wait... what?

OH FUCK

This is retweeting the Pepe all over again. Except this time it's OC from one of us.

>I ran into him on chat roulette using Sup Forums tags
Did you... pull your dick out and start jerking off?

This basically confirms Eric (or someone at the top of the Trump campaign) goes on Sup Forums

Also hi Eric

It's not impossible that one of us got onto the Trump Team and is working as a professional shitposter for The Donald.

Oh shieettt. One of us. One of us!

How can you not believe in meme magic after this? It just keeps happening.

>Sees anti-jewish propaganda

is it 1939 or something? where?

Yes. 8 is the marines, 4 is the army. They give us refined memes, and we spread them to the normie masses. R.eddit is the coast guard.

star of david apparently, why do they imply trump is always intending to be anti-semitic, anti-muslim, anti-mexican, anti-human with any excuse they have?

trump is running for president, and they even made it seem mainstream that he publicly insulted a disabled person, and used swastika gold balls, trump might be dim but he's not absolutely brain dead stupid to surrender his campaign.

No it doesn't it just proves that memes spread. How do we know this image wasn't posted to reddit or somewhere else before trump used it?

No it's legit. I caught it about 15 minutes after it was posted. After about an hour or 2 they deleted the original and threw up the circle edit.

8pol is David Duke worshiping Nazi hugbox with a completely boring homogenous ONE-OPINION-ONLY cult mentality. It's garbage.

> We're not alone

Does it even matter at this point? There is plenty of plausible deniability and its not like Trump hasn't done shit like this before. Remember the ad he put out with Waffen SS in the backdrop?

Except the posts there actually tend to have quality discussion and there's a noticeable lack of slide/bait/shill threads. How many times is Sup Forums going to debate against an ID with 1 post over BBC and the temptation of Jewesses?

He was here! HE WAS HERE! THE EMPEROR WAS HERE!
Or maybe somebody that works for him

Oh my gosh...! It's true! The Don walks among us!

Their board has a sticky on how to detect sliding and shilling.

>The only possible way Trump would have seen this image was if he found it on 8ch himself

being this new

Isn't that the same irc name used in pol exposes shillary. Is it a meme or something.

no, just his PR team.