>deprecated

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/41871546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the 48 team expansion wasn't bad enough so they try this

Fake and gay

>barriers and flags are coming down
what? when did this start happening?

They should just pick team captains out of the 32 best players in the world and let the captains fantasy draft their own teams, like they tried in the All Star games here. Shit would be so cash

bbc.com/sport/football/41871546

Good read
Although this nations league is only or Europeans right now, partly because FIFA can't cash in on Germany against the monolithic Faroe Islands

>tf
>tp

The moment you passed us in number of Spanish speakers

there's a good reason why the us military irradiated the desert between americans and the american west.

Most patriotism is just fucking retarded anyway, international football is generally a shit level.

It's just an excuse for Baltic countries to fight, and the only ones who passionately care about it are third world shitholes

Obviously it would never happen but a best league XI tournament would be great. I mean, La Liga would just win it every year at the minute but it would be fun.

>Even a tournament between ethnic groups
Decent bait up till this

You should improve your English before attempting things like this.

>a tournament between ethnicities

imagine a Jews x Arabs match

It doesn't even happen now, all the arab teams refuse to play Israel, that's why they have to play in UEFA, because half the teams in the AFC will boycott them.

This might be an oppertunity to create National squads that are totally separate from Club Squads.This would end the perennial Club-v-Country debate every time there is a major competition during the season.National Squads would buy players from clubs and vice versa.A player would either play for the National team or a Club but not both.

15 replies and theyve all fallen for it

I pointed out in the BBC article that this was down to South American teams not having friendlies with European teams and not about money and got thumbsed down. Am I wrong?

Hispanic team would win everything

It would be nice if the club world cup was considered as big as the world cup

No one besides the Jews want Africans in their country

Slav team would be decent

Isn't the club world cup massive in South America? The way it's set up is terrible though.

>The_jews_did_this.gif

Absolutely terrible idea

>tournament between ethnicities

This article has to be fake, after all the "racism bad" shilling FIFA's done they know it'd only fuel it

But I would totally love to see that for the liberal butthurt

It is fake. Google the headline, OP pooped it out of his ass and you fags swallowed his shit

>spics would win everything

Is this why the Germans and Dutch win literally every world cup in the past 20 years?

>This article has to be fake

No shit, this is bait to bring out /spol/

It is, yeah. Like playing Man Utd in the FA Cup is considered major for lower league teams.

How would you do that? Get rid of the Champions League and replace it with a similar tournament for the entire world?

>realising it's fake
Wow, you're smart.

Not at all, nobody here cares about it or even watches it and people want to win Libertadores not the CWC. We cared about the previous one between CL winner and Libertadores winner.

The fact that we're not allowed to play in our countries but a neutral ground like Tokyo takes interest away too.

That flag

Discussing this topic

>It is, yeah. Like playing Man Utd in the FA Cup is considered major for lower league teams.
Europeans are hilarious with their arrogance even more when the only reason they're good is south americans they pay millions for, the only people that care about the CWC are the fans of the club playing it.

Nobody wants to wake up at 4am to watch it.

What if the tournament took place in e.g. Brazil but the Libertadores winner was Argentina? Would people give a shit then?

>an official with close ties to Platini

first mention of Platini in the article doesn't use his first name.

>in these times where
>times
>where

hey you guys, i'm starting to think this wasn't written by a real journalist

Basically, yeah to me, beating clubs globally instead of one continent would be more prestigeous than winning just europe. sounds stupid in theory because of all the travelling i guess.

I cant imagine what teams would look like if people played for their nationality, i know for sure france would be white though

This is an american website with american language content, chum

What people like are home and away matches where you go at 3am and light fireworks in the rival's hotel.
They've been discussing only one final for Libertadores in neutral ground since forever and nobody has ever liked the idea.

he may not be smart but he's smarter than the first 10 or so posters in this fred...

>chum

gay and rude

>the only reason they're good is south americans they pay millions for
And who benefits from this? You or us? Your players are in our leagues and we get to watch them. Thanks for all the great players you've sent our way, cuck.

>beating clubs globally instead of one continent would be more prestigeous than winning just europe
It's not really because all the best clubs are in Europe.

It might be cool if there was a global tournament like the CL but there would be even more irrelevant nations than there are now and clubs like Real Madrid would be even more powerful.

The last time an english club went to the CWC they lost to a bunch of drug dealer favelados.

Your teams are really bad, lots of budget but still shit

>Baltic
You are fucking retarded.

I was talking about Europe and European teams>South American teams. English teams are a lot better than South American leagues too, despite that result.

To go back to your original point: do you really think we care that a lot of our players are foreigners? They enrich our league. You're like a Thai talking about how great his country is at producing computers or whatever but is too poor to buy one himself. You're doing us a favour.

60% of world cup matches are boring shit

Why does Uraguay think they can criticize a greater nation's better league?

real journalists don't exist anymore

Reminder they won the world cup 4 (four) times

Back before any of us were alive

You played in those, and lost

Aren’t there like 52,000 soccer teams in 900 differant leagues?

How the hell can anybody follow this sport and why would you care, when 99% of soccer teams never play each other anyway?

>Santa Lucia
What

A league worldcup is the fairest.

fake news

ah, well hats off to them for that.

>that flag
>that post

last minute save

>tournament between ethnicities
Sadly this would never be real
This would've been the GOAT of the GOAT competition

I really wouldn't mind this idea, just not replacing the World Cup.

He's objectively right

>Even a tournament between ethnicities

Wow. That's going to be really racist

u w0t m8

>lying on the internet
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
SOMEONE STOP HIM