Why do foreign devils say Americans are ignorant and brainwashed when they display these exact qualities in discussions...

Why do foreign devils say Americans are ignorant and brainwashed when they display these exact qualities in discussions about Americans?

Are they just joshing? Or are they really that lacking in self-awareness?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21siemens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh*Toid aren't human
american are subhumans

because americans are brainwashed about themselves

checkmate theist

>american are subhumans
What about Americans of 100% Japanese ancestry?
What about ones with 100% Japanese ancestry who are descended from nobles?

Most of the things posted here regarding Americans are true to some degree.

>fattest people I've ever seen were American
>large stores routinely have mobility svooter users
>Americans do clap more often than other people
>flags are very common (though this is also common in America)
>many churches, bumper stickers, and religious private schools advocate creationism
>there are many black and Hispanic people there
>race is a common topic of discussion
>electric kettles are rare
>people wear shoes indoors in many places
>Americans still use olestra in pringles and lays chips (the 2 most popular brands). It's use has been banned in Canada and the EU because it causes anal leakage. I have also personally seen a pile of poop on a Walmart floor (it's possible it was a service dog but still).
>American primary and secondary education is low ranked and is given to propaganda, even more so than is normal
>Americans rarely own passports and are iften ignorant of cultures and people outside of their country.
>American healthcare is objectively awful and overpriced.
>Americans gave high gun crime and incarceration rates
>Americans commonly recite a North Korea tier pledge of allegience
>Americans deify many former presidents and statesmen
>American beer is not very good except for regionally available microbrews
>America has lots of fast food restaurants

t. lives on the border and has travelled extensively throughout the USA

>foreigners
>human
I really don't see why we allow them to exist anymore. They've far outlived their utility

True though I've never seen poo in an American walmart

t. Appalachia

In all fairness it looked more like dog poo, but it also was dry suggesting it was older and no one bothered to say anything or clean it up, as if poo on a store floor was normal.

>North Korea tier pledge of allegience
how is it nk tier?
also there's some weird shit at walmart, but i've never actually seen someone shit themselves there before

>Americans deify many former presidents and statesmen
>Deify
Having great respect for the accomplishments of people isnt deifying them

It is not normal to make daily pledges of allegience to a flag and republic starting at around 5 years old. It goes along with the belief that the US Constitution was divinely inspired and that George Washington is a literal god. Also probably carving former presidents into a mountain. That's some "dear leader" tier shit.

Of course it isn't, but in your nation's capitol is the apotheosis of Washington in which he literally ascends to join the pantheon of gods.

>great accomplishments
They're fucking politicians. Politicians. The fuck is wrong with you people?

>It is not normal to make daily pledges of allegience to a flag and republic starting at around 5 years old.

Well fucking think about it. If you have a country with millions of people from literally every country on the earth as citizens, what is a good way to engender loyalty and a sense of oneness with all these disparate cultures?
Pledging allegiance to the flag is somewhat dated, but it serves a purpose of uniting a copious plethora of different peoples. At least, thats the idea.

What accomplishments? They're either doing what the people want or they're not.

That's rather pathetic, to be honest. Almost as bad as those faces defacing Mount Rushmore. Shit's not normal.

Politicians whose wisdom and foresight led a backwater podunk British colony from a wretched den of ne'er -do-wells to the most powerful nation the Earth has ever seen. So yeah, I think they deserve a little recognition.

>This is how foreign devils actually think

I guess I can't blame you, you guys aren't from the Greatest Country on Earth.

>fattest people I've ever seen were American
Sort of but the fattest I've seen are Hispanics who come here and blow up and their spherical children.
>>large stores routinely have mobility svooter users
I worked in a big box and only saw elderly use the store's one and no one brought their own. In NYC some really old people have them but they aren't fat just old.
>>Americans do clap more often than other people
Probably
>>flags are very common (though this is also common in America)
Won't deny it.
>>many churches, bumper stickers, and religious private schools advocate creationism
Never seen one. Even on cars with Jesus schwagg
>>there are many black and Hispanic people there
No shit
>>race is a common topic of discussion
Non-idiots prefer to avoid it.
>>electric kettles are rare
To clarify for non American/Canadians, it's because we have range top kettles we heat with the gas or electric burner.
>>people wear shoes indoors in many places
This depends on the person. Most of my family takes then off but I have cousins who wear work boots everywhere.
>>Americans still use olestra in pringles and lays chips (the 2 most popular brands). It's use has been banned in Canada and the EU because it causes anal leakage. I have also personally seen a pile of poop on a Walmart floor (it's possible it was a service dog but still).
Haven't seen any since the 90s. I worked in a Big Box though we're a peice of shit intentionally took a dump in an aisle.
>>American primary and secondary education is low ranked and is given to propaganda, even more so than is normal
Depends on the subject and who we're talking about. Region also make a huge difference. My home state despite shitty cities scored well when I attended.

>Pledging allegiance to the flag is somewhat dated, but it serves a purpose of uniting a copious plethora of different peoples.
Your nation is the most corrupt and socially divided in the western world.

Canada and Australia are both objectively better countries than the USA.

>>Americans rarely own passports and are iften ignorant of cultures and people outside of their country.
True
>>American healthcare is objectively awful and overpriced.
False for the first but true for the second. Most companies take the Lions share if healthcare costs.
>>Americans gave high gun crime and incarceration rates
True. The majority of gun deaths are suicide so I don't think those numbers (suicides) would change drastically without guns.
>>Americans commonly recite a North Korea tier pledge of allegience
Only in school (I don't think we even did it in H.S.) and so do the Mexicans and other countries.
>>Americans deify many former presidents and statesmen
Completely false. No one worship them and for a number of people who love a president their is usually an equal amount who hate him.
>>American beer is not very good except for regionally available microbrews
Honestly your factory stuff like Molson isn't exactly leagues away from say Miller. I oddly have never seen anyone drink a normal Budweiser.
>>America has lots of fast food restaurants
True
>t. lives on the border and has travelled extensively throughout the USA
t.From New England and live in NYC.

>If you have a country with millions of people from literally every country on the earth as citizens, what is a good way to engender loyalty and a sense of oneness with all these disparate cultures?
Countries like Canada and Australia do it by being nice places to live. You should try that

>electric kettles are rare

¿What is a kettle?

>t. Appalachia
He's right if you live in NYC or another major city foreign tourists are annoying (all tourists are though). I'm still polite if people ask questions though.

They are politicians, mate. At the end of the day you are worshipping politicians. Think real hard about that and maybe compare how fucked your politics are to other nations.
There is a correlation.

I didn't know people still used 'joshing'

Did you read the last sentence?

Also
>Your nation is the most corrupt and socially divided in the western world.
Most socially divided? maybe.
Most corrupt? Not even CLOSE

>believing this for any amount of time going beyond the most fleeting of quadrananoseconds
Max par.

I can explain this. As
Basically, someone sees it and reports and someone has to handle it. Per most companies plans that's the acting store manager. He may try to get someone else like a department head to do it or is legitimately busy but that S.O.B. has to come to the incident and clean it.

Im bringing it back

>Most socially divided? maybe.
It's not maybe, it's certainly.

>Most corrupt? Not even CLOSE
Name a single western nation more corrupt.

Overpriced means it's awful for what you're paying anyways.
For the same amount you'd get better care elsewhere thus it's an awful service.

Nobodys worshipping anything, bro

>Name a single western nation more corrupt.
Uh, mexico?

As soon as the money dries up there'll be ethnic conflict like every other country that has ever existed.

>They're fucking politicians. Politicians. The fuck is wrong with you people?
They aren't worshipped but some did pretty balls stuff before they were president: Washington, Teddy, Jackson, Eisenhower, George H.W. Bush, etc. Most are boring rich douche nozzles who sucked political party dick though.

Youll never be able to explain it to them bro, they dont have any equivalent in their countries. Imagine growing up without national heroes. I pity those wretches

>Canada
ROFL
Only in feel good hippy ratings. I like you guys but your country is boring as shit and Canadians should be banned from making music.

In corruption America scores 18th, behind:
>1Denmark
>2 New Zealand
>3Finland
>4Sweden
>5Switzerland
>6Norway
>7Singapore
>8Netherlands
>9Canada
>10Germany
>11 Luxembourg
>12United Kingdom
>13 Australia
>14 Iceland
>15 Belgium
>16 Hong Kong
>17 Austria

As I said though for what I and most people pay it's good. It just sucks if your company doesn't provide health insurance or you're on Medicaid or Medicare without a supplemental.

Sauce stp.

>Name a single western nation more corrupt.
Italy, Greece, Mexico, former USSR states, if you count companies then Germany, etc.

das rigt anglo boiii

Aside from marginally better late stage cancer survival rates America usually lags behind most western countries. Compared to Canada for example, you have higher disease rates both chronic and acute, lower quality of life years, higher rates of medical malpractise, higher infant and maternal mortality rates, and a shorter average life span by years. For this lower quality healthcare you pay more not only in ridiculously overpriced medications and care, but also in lost wages through employer provided healthcare, and shockingly taxes.

Tansparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index

Some had some pretty badass kings/nobles and Napolean was respectable but I agree for example Churchill was a fuckup in WW1 and his stubborness just happened to be the Brits needed in WW2 and Monty was shit compared to Patton. I can't think of any globally famous Canadian or Australian leader.

>large stores routinely have mobility svooter users
I've seen that in Ontario

>10Germany
So Siemens and VW dn't count just their politicians who protect said companies.

VW lied about emissions, private American banques crashed the global economy and sent us into a worldwide recession. It's a matter of scale I assume.
The list is also changed yearly, these are the 2016 figures. Siemens was ages ago and VW was in 2015.

>movinggoalposts.jpg
>anecdotal evidence
Please post the most recent ranking then, leaf.

I would be shocked if it were otherwise.
Anglo Canada
>Newfoundland
>Prince Edward Island
>Nova Scotia
>New Brunswick
French Canada
>Nouveau-Brunswick
>Québec
American-like "Canadians"
>Saskethewan
>Alberta
>Manitoba
Literally fucking Americans
>British Columbia
>Ontario

>usually lags behind most western countries.
I do know people from Western countries and Japan who say they wait times are insane and where you'd get minimally invasive arthoscipic surgery here many over placed just do the old fashioned massive cut through flesh and bone.

2016 is the most recent, it's the list I posted.

If you identifybas "American" you are brainwashed.

It rebounded and the damage was basically to us. This is just one article but Siemens is arguably the most corrupt Western country.

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21siemens.html

Arthroscopy is from Japan and yes wait times can be a pain, but with our longer life expectancies we can afford to wait a bit longer. With our drastically lower rates of MRSA we are also safer waiting to do it here.

And if you can't afford it in America they'll tell you to fuck off or throw you in debt which lowers your lifespan via stress as well.

>Arthroscopy is from Japan
I should have differentiated they only complained about waits and over crowded rooms, not quality.

I don't like our wait times here either. I live rurally so overcrowding isn't a problem but I'm sure it is in cities. Still, this is a comparatively small price to pay.

While most people wouldn't consider it Western, a Polish guy I work with said his brother in law was scheduled to have his kidney stones treated...in a year...

I had a kidney stone last spring. I was seen by a doctor at outpatients in less than an hour, I was immediately given an IV with fluids, a pain killer, and a medicine that makes you pee more. I also got an ultrasoun and a urinalysis, all within 2 or 3 hours. I was sent home with 3 prescriptions (the stone passed the next day) then the larger regional hospital that had a urologist called me at home within 2 or 3 days to see if I required further treatment. I actually posted pics of the stone in /cum/.

What do you want, a medal?

Most people don't know shit anyway, everywhere in the world. It's just that the American Empire is running the world right now and everybody pretends we're a democracy, so they worry when their glorious rulers do stupid shit and can't tell their country apart from the next Arab sandhole we're about to bomb.

First of all because people are just a bunch of idiots no matter the nationality and B because the United States is a big country so the probabilities of being exposed to stupid people from America is bigger.
The United States is not really a dumb country

>most corrupt nation in the western world
I think you're forgetting that south america is a part of the western world too, desu

I never understood why people from other countries give a shit about what foreigners think of them.

That's like what I was trying to say but you have data.