When do you think liberals will realize how they fucked up the United States? Here is a scenario I think is plausible

When do you think liberals will realize how they fucked up the United States? Here is a scenario I think is plausible.

>The year is 2030
>Latinos blacks and other races outnumber whites
>President Lilian Hernandez, the first female latina lesbian president is presiding in the US
>Africa has descended into chaos
>White South Africans are being targeted by native black South Africans and Africans from other nations
>Hundreds of thousands of white people are being massacred
>People in Congress are demanding a United States/NATO response to save these people
>White people agree not due to race but because it's the right thing to do
>Minorities are against it because they hate white people and enjoy watching them die
>President Hernandez refuses to do anything citing some bs about that conflict being out of their jurisdiction but I'm reality she enjoys watching whites suffer
>Millions of whites in South Africa die

I think in a scenario like this liberals might finally realize their policy of blame and demonize whites for everything might finally have been wrong. What do you think it will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THWohkoj0X8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spics, nigs and other minorities already outnumber whites in the US.

South Africa is already on the verge of collapse. Just look at the state of democracy in the SA Parliament: youtube.com/watch?v=THWohkoj0X8

I'd say give it 5 years and the whole government will have collapsed.

>That sign language guy

Holy shit hes based. Translating to deaf people then when the talking is done he shrugs and is like "well now this shit is happening now"

Never

Yes I'm aware that attacks against whites happens in no go zones like cape town but this has never been a full on call for white holocaust but I feel like we are not that far from there. Africa is one world wide economic collapse away from having its aid cut off and no way to feed it's people. That's why shit will get bad.

When you read the whole thing you will see it answers your OP question

No I totally see what you are saying and agree but it's a numbers game sadly. Thousands of whites have to die in rapid fashion for anyone to potentially care. If what you posted happened to one black in a Western country it would be world wide news. We live in really fucked up times.

>

>that pic
Fucking cucks.

No one will care lel
In case you haven't noticed white people are the only ones that care about people other than their own tribe dying in thousands
And when I say white, I mean the West, not Eastern Europe

>Millions of whites in South Africa die
>Millions of whites in South Africa
>In 2030
Ha!

>2030
>not innawoods
I don't understand the problem.

>shills cant even find a single instance of trump flip flopping
>make up some autistic shit about pokemon
toplel

They stole at least one generation of people (specially women) away from their families, their cities, churches.

I have noticed. My point was liberals will never get "it" until there are less whites and they see the world and the west turn into apathetic anti white shitholes. I saw it first hand in my neighborhood every year we have a 4th of July fireworks show ever since I was a kid this year they cancelled it what seems like for good. Why? We have been getting more and more blacks and the town infrastructure is going to shit since none of these niggers pay taxes. So we have no money for a show and the dumb white liberals in my town are shocked and don't understand why this is happening. It's infuriating.

He isn't wrong in the 2nd pic though there is literally no reason not to evolve Pikachu. The fucking cartoon brainwashed people into thinking cute Pikachu was the way to go. Trump gets it.

>in 2030

but it already happens

you fail to realize that they will rewrite history to blame anyone but themselves

A cancelled holiday show will be the least of our problems in the upcoming decades

Raichu is the superior pick for double battles

>People in Congr-
No. Dawrins law.

The way everything today (from media to entertainment to education) is not only anti-white, but vehemently so, I would not be surprised if there was a white holocaust in a few decades. Take all the anti-white rhetoric and replace it with "black" or "jew," Now, what does this sort of rhetoric ultimately culminate in?

I am not saying it is I am saying it is an example of niggers degrading something that is good and traditional for years. Liberals still are thick headed to get it. I honestly think the day we are lined up and shot for being white then they will fucking get it.

>mfw

Amm liberals will be happy if such scenario will occure they will proudly brag and gloat about it.

>My point was liberals will never get "it" until there are less whites and they see the world and the west turn into apathetic anti white shitholes
I'm not sure you realize that that is exactly what they want. It's not a byproduct of their policies, it's the end goal.
They want white people dead, and they'll cheer as whites all over the world are butchered. Even when it's their turn, they won't understand and will think one of two things: "No, this can't be happening, I'm supposed to be an exception" or "One less white person, the world is a better place now".

When you actually believe what you do is right you won't "realize" that its wrong. They will give up this world because of some low self confident cuck disorder.

We aren't the first human society on this planet.

U need to make sure it learns the moves u want before evolving though. If you're not careful it won't learn the moves you need. A lot of stone evolutions are like that.

Heh, in Detroit whites aren't welcome at the fireworks show. My aunt and uncle went like twenty years ago and she said they threw rocks at them.

>whites living in south africa
They brought all their suffering on themselves

>it's 2030
>whites in south africa
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not even close paddy fuck.