How can we solve the manchild problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime ****)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a ***** about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?

You want to be raped op?

Kek I remember this pasta

>instead of making a family and more importantly Children
Do you really want these genes to be passed on? Seems to me natural selection is pruning the gene pool

We don't need to solve it. Less competition.

The real problem is that there are far too many men currently. Manchildren are actually doing the world a favor.

>tfw NEET
>tfw never worked
>tfw no friends
>tfw virgin
>tfw plenty of interest in politics and history
>tfw save my NEETbux

Stale pasta fuck off

It's really a byproduct of modern feminism, reduced real income under the age of 40, and the death of the family unit. You can't just get a job at the place you've been working part-time for a year, marry Mary Jane from next door, make a house of 4 with the white picket fence anymore. The cost of education has grown exponentially so children are a sink for money, households need dual income now so not just anyone do as a wife, women think they're empowered but end up despising the fact that they have to fulfill two roles poorly now instead of just being homemakers, so men distract ourselves with extended adolescence and consumerist hobbies.

26k new
36k/year
1.4x car price

Technically speaking, the problem will eventually solve itself.

Living things follow the inevitable path of least resistance, it is a universal constant the ensures chaos. There is absolutely no way to solve it.

Let the NEETS be neets and let the feminists have their abortions. Darwinism only works if we let it.

That picture is retarded. The truck and house in the bottom half are of much higher quality. If anything its a testament to the effectiveness of capitalism that they aren't massively more expensive than they are.

Those are averages you fucking free market cuck.

I'm probably replying to pasta, but why do you care? Your autism must be pretty bad if you get this upset about what others choose to do with their lives.

I am aware. What is the point you are trying to make?

>Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children
This will never happen for me, so it does not matter anyway.

Give me a reason to live then

Yeah it's pasta, but the point still remains. Manchildren are a problem for society now, imagine in 50 years.

Hopefully by that point we'll have everything automated so we can all be comfy NEETs

>tfw graduated a month ago, already have 3 offers in the 40-50k range with full benefits and 3 weeks vacation

>so many white males are just dropping out of life
>posts picture of azn male

??

You are an outlier. Also boasting over 3 weeks vacation just shows you've absorbed the capitalist slave driving rhetoric.

Stop spamming this same thread every week. It's offensive. This is an anti-Jewish, Anti-Normie, Anti-Commie, Anti-Muslim board. Go away

>guns
>for manchildren
This pasta is fucking terrible

britbongs should know how cozy corporate insurance work is.

last week I hung out with 3 people in the industry during work hours 1-4 and we just drank at the bar the whole time

same applies, they don't breed either

You can't save the dole you get from the government in the UK.

Fuck you normie. I'll keep my unironic vidya waifu and build her a temple one day, you just watch.

Same thing with any vice, public shame.

Obesity would drop like a rock if you could call out people in Walmart. Same thing would happen if NEETs were hated and not treated like special snowflakes.

Gas the Boomers and start a generation war.

I don't know man, I'm stunted developmentally. I went through college and all that but was more or less in the Ivory Tower and now have no idea how to integrate.

So rather than learning how to be a normalfag, I'm done. I want to leave humanity behind and live my life out alone. There's nothing keeping me here.

The plan is to fuck off to a place with not a lot of people, hopefully a net connection, access to food, and have that be that.

Hey tell me how to find a faithful wife that will make 100% sure will never divorce me

So yeah you can't

Shut the fuck up

stale pasta.

but idgaf. fuck society.

>they just rot in front of their computers every single day

tfw the meme hits too close to home

I really don't give a damn.

Military conscription.

>What the fuck do we do?
Nothing, society is fucked as a whole, these people are better off alone.

>tfw there are millions of loser neets but we'll never meet each other due to lifestyle

Sometimes I feel so alone in this way of life then I remember there are millions of other failures living like me

Now you have a load of men given military training who loathe society. Probably not the best combination.

Why?

Who said the worst of them had to survive basic training?

I was a special ed student since elementary school leave me alone

required military service.

start ww3 so they can all die

Make them wear a helmet so they don't hurt themselves

yes, yes, hobbies are bad, work yourself to death and never enjoy anything, goyim

what kind of work senpai?

Nice pasta.

Also you're ignoring economics. The numbers show the jobs simply aren't there.

As for marriage, half of them fail and the divorce laws fuck over men. So not only is it harder to build a life for yourself but after decades of hard work you can lose it all in a divorce.

Western women themselves are a plague which makes the whole family and kids thing are fantasy for many.

Whether you like it or not, men checking out of society is going to get worse, not better.

we are the end of your way of life. women for to long have abused the divorce system and stolen mens hard earned money and property

approximate figures on the man child situation is 70% of american millenials. what happens when women cant use men to get ahead and birth rates drop?

sex bots are around the corner and europe wont prevent their sale in murica. we will take out a loan for them use them until sex becomes boring then file chapter 8 bankruptcy

automated reproduction of the species through cloning will be required. then counter productive traits will be culled from the gene pool. we will make humanity great again

>In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the Utopian universe. The universe was a 9-foot (2.7 m) square metal pen with 4.5-foot-high (1.4 m) sides. Each side had four groups of four vertical, wire mesh “tunnels.” The “tunnels” gave access to nesting boxes, food hoppers, and water dispensers. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.

>Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2] After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones.” Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

As you can see the problem here are the beautiful ones.

t. cuck

commercial insurance

It's a field that makes tons of money even during recessions, and the pool of people in college who want to be in it are incredibly small.

Canada is a bit less great if you are really ambitious, but you can work your way up and leave. But if you want to be cozy, Canadian insurance industry is extra cozy.

>there are people who fell for this pasta
>there are people who believe the fault lies on the NEETs or the parents or even fucking anime and not the psychological problems caused by the socio-cultural values of a biznocentric-pseudo Keynesian globalised world
Sup Forums is always right for a reason.
It's literally always the jews.
This has been going on for a long time.
The hippie movement is the furthest back I can trace the seeds of this cultural trend to, but it probably goes much further.

Isn't the low interest rate environment fucking over all the insurance companies though? I heard if it continues, or goes into negative territory like over in Europe then a lot of insurance companies are going to be screwed in the long term.

Certain things have to change in society to stop the demoralization of millennial males. Morale is very important, there is a big difference between morale and feelings. You wouldn't try to win a sports game by demoralizing your team.

- Make divorce and marriage laws more fair towards the man. So many men don't want to get married because it enslaves them to women and the state. The woman can divorce a man and enslave him to alimony payments for life.

- Get back to training employees. Too many American and Japanese employers think that they don't have to train their employees and expect colleges and "someone else" to do it for them. Get back to training employees the old fashioned way, how it worked through most of history.

- Make it possible to change careers. This is a problem, related to the point above. Millennials often find that they are in a career which they hate, but changing careers would require going back to school for years and taking out large loans. Employers need to be willing to train people again, its demoralizing thinking that you are stuck in a career which you hate and the only way out is going back to school.

-Cut back on immigration. Legal and illegal immigration needs to be cut. ALL job growth since 2000 has went to immigrants in the US. None of that job growth has went to the native population.

it's mostly fucking over personal insurance and life insurance because they rely more on just playing the numbers than actually evaluating and judging risk.

Commercial P&C is much more stable, so if you want a good position you want to angle yourself as much towards bigger commercial deals or specialty as possible. This is also because you are less likely to be replaced by a computer.
If you're a hopeless NEET take the SOA and be an actuary.

>You can't just get a job at the place you've been working part-time for a year, marry Mary Jane from next door, make a house of 4 with the white picket fence

implying that's the proper thing to do

actually this is the carrot on the end of a stick being held by(((merchant)))

i understand what you wrote. Just remember to get better not bitter. The challenge is to adapt and survive. Nobody ever said it will be easy or without anxiety. But the anxiety doesn't matter. Just do your best and make progress one thing at a time. Don't worry about the end point when you do the things you must here and now to take best care of things. I tell you this as an older person.

>Just remember to get better not bitter.

I'm afraid it's too bitter for that. Age has made me a bitter, jaded cynical fuck of a man. Not to say I wasn't a cynic before: I was. Just now it's to an even higher level.

You're right about the anxiety though, taking steps to reduce it. Unfortunately it seems like the only way would be to isolate myself entirely, which I'm doing now.

It's just a symptom of women's rights.

I'm too bitter*, rather.

It's the economy. In japan, before the 90s, men were able to have find a purpose. Companies would hire young workers, and men would dedicate their lives to the firm. That broke down. NEETs arise because society removed purpose in life (economic) and gave it to minorities and women.

>manchild
>guns

GTFO faggot

It's a katana...

I play video games, have a job, and on the weekends I can do what I want for the most part, i don't give a fuck about getting married. Have fun being some modern sluts beta provider when 60% of women will cheat, and 50% of marriages fail nowadays. Have fun slaving away like a cuck while i indulge in lifes fruits. Yes, i still have sex but I don't need to fucking be an amish faggot to not be a degenerate since so many of you think everything is degenerate.

This. Well, sort of. Japan is a warning to the west, as they are experiencing what we will go through in the coming years. We can learn from them.

Since their bubble popped in the 80's they've had non stop economic stagnation.

In Japanese society it's very group orientated and they're very conformist. The idea was young men would get jobs straight out of school and go work for a corporation and become salarymen and have "jobs for life" and then define themselves on that job. We think we need a purpose, but Japanese society revolves all around it.

That system has been breaking down for years, so much so that these companies can't guarantee lifetime employment anymore.

Jap NEETs become complete autist shut ins because the shame can be too much to bear. They don't talk about these issues widely like we do here, so people just don't understand why you don't go out and work.

It's really fucked up, and we're going to get much worse in the coming years.

You need to treat the cause (feminism), not the symptom.

>femenism
>not jews
what universe is this again?

Feminism is cultural marxism which is Jews. It's just a different word for the same thing.

No need to worry mate, I'm not white

Jews are the root cause though, you actually have to name them, this, the NEET problem, was caused by the switch of cultural values to biznocentric ones and the deconstruction of the family unit through feminism and other anti-family campaigns, such as the reintroduction of the alpha-beta dichotomy into the particulars of sexual selection. This caused purpose for existence to become merely continued existence, as other things which give man purpose are now locked behind the doors of (((those))) who have the finances to do them.

If you have a "serious" personality like myself you're basically fucked, I'm surrounded by man/womanchildren and my social life is almost non-existent because I'm considered "boring". No social circle means shit job prospects and in the end I'm still considered a manchild because I work a shitty job despite my lack of playing video games and watching cartoons. The only remaining option is suicide.

If it is really Jew who did it you have no right to complain. The German people were trying to help you but you hindered their effort.

Yeah I get you.

I'm the same. I have no friends anymore because I was considered far too serious. Meanwhile all the people I know who are immature and party animals and indulge in frivolities have managerial positions and consultant jobs.

I've even heard of some job interviews being very informal and asking about how much you can drink and what football team you like etc.

Seriously, it's not meritocracy it's how much of a dipshit you can be that gets you the job.

I think the Japanese value education too much and the people not enough- and American society is headed the same way.

I've heard that Japanese people have a very difficult time changing careers because of all the educational requirements and certifications needed to enter a field. I think the NEETs of Japan would be willing to start a new career if their employer was willing to overlook their lack of education and lack of work history and train them for a job.

Jews ruse everyone m8.
Constantly.
Hopefully with the decentralization of information available through the internet, should we get another man able to see through their deception, they will not be able to bury him.

Yeah the Jap educational system is autistic. They live in bubbles pretty much. When they do a job, that is their identity. So in a way, changing jobs is changing their identity. And if they've spent years defining themselves and immersing themselves in the world of that one thing, well you can get why they end up so fucked up.

>that flag
Its like America's evil twin brother.

>Its wrong to spend your money on things you like
>Its wrong to save your money and accumulate wealth

Stop making this fucking thread over and over you sad fucker.

tell me a little more..what did you get your degree in? stats?

Why are people blaming the Jews here? Can you explain?

For fuck's sake, if you're gonna repost this thread sextillion times at least change the words.

Dont forget to fuck, get kids, a divorce, alimony put them through college and keep the cycle going goyim. Also pay loans on time, no need to save I give you good credit.

>or save it for no apparent reason
See above.

They're seen as the ones that usually destroy one civilization and move to another.

See: Romans, European kingdoms, usury regulations, etc

Neo liberal economics combined with cultural marxism has lead to job opportunities falling apart and people having to work longer and for less. Job instability also falling apart.

Households now also need both partners working to support a good quality of life that they have been accustomed to, aka middle class.

Post 2008 the economy has been better suited to women with more of them graduating than men and more of them being hired than men. This lead to them early on calling it a "mancession".

Men have not adapted well to economic hardship and many young men now find themselves checking out of society - work, friends, girlfriends, marriage, the lot.

It won't get better until emphasis is placed on monogamy and consumerism is toned down and employment opportunities return.

Hope that explains it.

Why would this be the goal of the jews?

you get still get houses for cheap user

just in nigger and spic vill

if you want a white hood its getting increasingly expensive.

Unlike a lot of people on this board, I don't believe there is some super evil Jewish conspiracy. I believe they are greedy cunts, and I believe they push it too far for profit.

They are corrupt and greedy and reckless bankers because of profit.

They own the media so they can control the narrative.

They own film studios so they can pollute minds with degeneracy.

They own record labels for the same reason.

It's all for money and power and status.

But it would be foolish to think that there is a coordinated effort to bring this into some form of regime, because if there was, they've really gone and fucked things up big time.

But the bottom line is, pushing of cultural marxism has destroyed the social fabric of society and neoliberal economics has thrust people into poverty. The two combined make for a miserable existence.

Undergrad in phys (friendly to stats), graduate in risk engineering.

If you want to be a loss control engineer, have an engineering degree

If you want to be an actuary, have a stats or math degree

all other stuff in commerical insurance has very vague entry requirements, because they find it so hard to recruit people, let alone people who care or know anything about insurance

>consumerism is toned down
>employment opportunities return.

I don't think those two things can be done simultaneously.

I agree with you. Would education and conservatism be a solution to this problem of degeneracy? Say, cutting out media, cutting out the music and tele that children and young adults are bombarded with.

Also, I visited the wikipedia article for cultural Marxism but it is far to complex and cluttered to give a broad definition of what it means.

Do you mind explaining it in your own short terms?

It's caused by the increased risk of having a family with women, the risk of alimony and child support as well as family courts favouring women.

If you removed all this legislation, removed family courts or made them give custody more often to men, removed no fault divorce, removed alimony and remove child support payments then men and women would first of all be way more cautious who they married (marriage based on virtues and not just sex or money) but they'd also work hard to stay together because that's a better outcome than the fallout.

When you attach too much risk to something then rational minds avoid that thing, men are just behaving in their own self interest because it provides them with the best life possible.

shutting down Sup Forums and banning all home internet use would fix it massively

>money money money
>kids kids kids
You spiritually devoid FUCKS. Is that all you people think about is money and having kids? Vain ass losers.

I'm not breeding with women, vagina-shill
They are going to die out and I'm going to be smiling when they starve :))

>banning all home internet
yeah enjoy your economy

Well you know what they say, if a regime instills new values in children early enough it will stick, but sadly I don't think so.

Mass media is too potent a propaganda tool and it is everywhere now. Films, tv, youtube, social media, video games. Always filling your head with their messages.

I believe it is a pandoras box, and it cannot be shut. It must extinguish itself in a Faustian way before we can observe the damage and rebuild. I don't see any other way.

Cultural Marxism is really just am umbrella term for all this SJW equality mantra:

Radical feminism, dismantling of the family unit, race mixing, racial equality. sexual liberation, planned parenthood (abortion and birth control), transgenderism, LGBT rights, polygamy etc etc etc.

The list actually keeps growing because they come up with more stuff to moan about.

They often mock the idea of the slippery slope (if we give them this, then they'll want *insert outrageous but proven later to be true claim here*) but there is now a movement that is pushing for acceptance of pedophilia and probably an eventual lowering of the age of consent.

They don't learn though, Mao actually tried this radical feminist shit and the eventual backlash was hyper femininity.

oh this thread again
let me just-
Oh yep
THIS
ID