McDonagh-Holden
Skjei-Shattenkirk
Staal Kampfer

Lundpads
Pavshit

what the actual fuck just happened?

fug :DDD

Cheers boys

were those within 45 seconds of one another?

21 seconds from each other, it was >finnish goaltending and the inability of a man to do a split

>its just going to be continuous choking by both teams
W E W
E
W

JIMMY
I
M
M
Y

QT VESEY

V C

oh wow...

JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY GIVE US A HAT TRICK

#FuckBoston

>BAWWWWWWWWWWSTON

VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC VC

>poopa rask

Khudo time

>FINNISH GOALTENDING

Hahahahahaha boston you so funny

>greasy Vesey

Hatty for vc please

lol if only the ruins had some depth in their lineup they could get somewhere. That's what happens with shitty ownership tho

>R3SK

Reminder that the Rangers scored 3 goals in tonights game so make sure to order up some Papa Johns tomorrow and use the code rangers3 to get 50% off your order of regular priced menu items!

Holy fuck the Bruins has nobody but their first line

Fake and gay

nhl.com/rangers/fans/papa-johns-third-goal

Papa John's is garbage

Yeah I actually just looked it up to see if there are any locations here, and the pictures of the pizza look pretty bad. Makes pizza pizza look like famous rays

>tfw kzb line is on the ice

OH GOD IM CUMMING

Is that Liam McHugh (??) dude off of the NBC hockey completely? Thx God

Damn qts

>Rask didn't just sit there like 99% of goalies
wow fins can be smart it seems

Why didn't that faggot AV give more space to Vesey during last play-offs? What a fucking nigger

because he was playing like ass. and he's been playing like ass this season as well.

AV hates young people, and Vesey has been slumping for almost the entirety of 2017

He doesn't hate young players, he's just pigeon holing Vesey for some reason. Reminds me very much of the way Tortorella used to treat Kreider.

I will admit he doesn't favor vets nearly as much as some other coaches, but I honestly believe the reason he's been fucking Vesey is because Vesey has been slumping since like January

Can't argue with that. I get what he's trying to do but it's frustrating sometimes. An I'm especially inclined to question his coaching decisions after the fuck up that was the start of the season. Still think hes retarded for the number of times he played 11 forwards 7 D, and then playing the 7th D (Deangelo) for 2 minutes a game. Stupid.

Oh yeah AV is a retard without a doubt. But sadly the opportunity to get him fired without totally ruining the season is gone because the Rags won the Vegas game. The Rangers are stuck with him at least until his contract is up in all likelyhood

when does his contract end?

Pretty sure they renewed him for 2 years prior to this season

>The Bruins could not score on EITHER OF THOSE
holy fuck >Broons

2019-2020, I thought it was end of this season but forgot the extension

Yeah they've rattled off 4, now looking to be 5 in a row. but they still haven't beaten a legit team. They beat Nashville but got badly outshot, so I don't really count that.

>They haven't beaten a legit team
they've literally beaten the Lighting and Blue Jackets. The only concerning game in the streak is the one against the panthers

I'll concede Tampa as legit but not sure about Columbus. Columbus choked that game away, not sure the Rangers deserved it.

Also Boston scored, getting scared now.

Saint Patrice
Was getting worried they wouldn't score even with all the chances they missed

>Not sure the Rangers deserved it
The Blue Jackets have had horrible special teams all season, we 100% deserved that win.

Then the only reason they won is because the other team couldn't keep discipline in the 3rd period. Should not be excited over wins as a result of the opposing team fucking up.

The Rangers won because they were able to take advantage of the jacket's horrible penalty kill. Almost every single win involves one team fucking up in the NHL

Cassidy channeling his inner Torterella

>Almost every single win involves one team fucking up in the NHL

Yeah ok. I won't argue that. but I'm still not impressed. Too much inconsistency still. But they are getting better.

And Dick Rash gets another one. Good game fellas.

BIG DICK RICK

HEAVE HO FIVE IN A ROW

I should get a big dick rick custom jersey

I think they are definitely getting into an offensive groove, this game was honestly a low point of the streak imo since they felt like they have been on PK for the entire 3rd period. Hank really got us this game. Besides that I believe they are definitely getting better and more consistent, and have shown they can punch with the best in the league.

speshul teams got practice tonight