ITT: Fans

Besides simply liking something, is there any movie or actor or director or whatever you're a real "fan" of? Like you camp outside somewhere to get an actress' autograph, or you collect things from a specific movie.

Who are your favorite bizarre fans? People like Ricardo Lopez the Bjork stalker, Robert John Bardo (a teenager who killed his favorite actress because she did a sex scene), or this guy:
instagram.com/allister.mitchem.1976/

youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k

Ricardo was /ourguy/.

I had a lot of Star Wars stuff as a kid but I haven't bought anything Star Wars related besides movie tickets since the age of 11.

I have an extensive collection of cringe pictures related to Doug Walker

I have tons of Latza pictures and I think every single Rooney Mara LEGO image saved.

How many?

Impressive.

For one Mel Brooks. I have loved his films and comedy since I was a kid.

I have a guitar pick signed by Tosin Abasi (actually he put his initials on it because the Jazz III was too small for a full autograph) because I happened to run into him.

That's it.

>Robert JohnBardo
wtf

I have a signed David Blaine playing card from when I ran into him on the street in NYC

I asked him for an autograph and he handed me a regular card with nothing on it, but when I looked at it later it had his signature. Must have been re-appearing ink or something.

Pic related

I have Tom Baker's bizarre autobiography.

>Who are your favorite bizarre fans?
Davey

autographs are worthless in the tweeter era

10/10 my sides are gone.

What the eff, David Blain.

what's bizarre about it?

It's nothing like a celebrity autobiography - virtually nothing in there about Dr. Who or Little Britain or anything he's known - just a lot of weird anecdotes about when he was in religious school training to be a monk, and some stuff about his retirement and how he likes to take care of the local graveyard. And he wrote a children's book called "The Boy Who Kicked Pigs", apparently.

kek

LOTR.

My other set of LOTR and The Hobbit is not pictured here, they are too old and in hiding.

Damn I had no idea those History of ME books were so long.

The Bjork stalker was the GOAT waifuist.

autographs are stupid. so I guess not.