Worthless college decrees

>be me
>be /Indian/
>be Electrical Engineering
>be in library, preparing for my electronics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldnt get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do philosophy and political science double majors

If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjucts in college are not real subjects

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're Indian, you're doomed to be poor and pajeet unless your family is already influential and/or rich.

Well duh... of course things are easy for you when you cheat you rancid shit stain.

I'd rather study something useless than have to go into STEM and be surrounding by Indians all day.

Get out of my country.

HOLY FUCK THIS! GO BACK TO MEXICO INBRED INGRATE SWILL OF SOCIETY!

You might a be a STEM lord, you might be a CEO, you might be a President, you might be a billionaire but at the end you will always be in an Indian.

POO

>white girl in the CS computer lab
>"ugh, this is so confusing...."
>Indian guys run out of their seats to help her

>college decrees
That thou shalt not host Milo or spread hate speech on campus. Thus says the Dean, Mr. Goldberg.

>be poo in loo

>>be /Indian/

What could you possibly have done in one of your many previous lives to deserve this fate, Habib? Did you spend your last spin around the samsaric wheel clubbing baby seals to death and raping little girls?

FUCK YOU.

Hate you sacks of shit being in my nation.

I don't think there is a worthless degree, in my opinion.

They just had a high influx of women that ruin it for everyone.

>mfw a smelly indian's job gets outsourced to a cheaper smelly indian

>be low IQ white male
>be unable to compete with superior intelligence competition
>become racist

Subjects like philosophy, history and law are perfectly respectable. Calm down with your STEM autism

I mean if you look closely into the lives of those women you will see a common element [spoiler] poo in loo [spoiler]

>be Indian
>try to get ee degree
>drop out instead
>move back to India because no job means no money
>work at call center trying to scam people with worthless degrees
>poo in loo when my boss gets angry I can't even do that

>mfw Hispanic but look Indian
What did I do to deserve this? On the upside, Indian/Pakistani people are bros to me, and I wouldn't mind a poo in the loo gf.

Electronics reporting, it feels great to not be a waste of oxygen.

Oh look yet another indian faggot that thinks he is superior to everyone else.

This is the main reason no one likes you.

>be indian
>be in process of getting STEM degree
>see white people with degrees that are not gonna be lucrative at all have fun and socialize and have sex with each other
>get left out of the quintessential college experience because you're a 3rd world colonial
>reassure yourself that by making more money than them in the future you're better than them (you're not)
>cry on Sup Forums about staceys and chads with social sciences/communication majors that will get a better job than you because their relatives are established in this country and don't require merit to get good jobs

lmao

I'm an engineer. Get out of my country.

We all know what's the average Indian IQ.
There's an extremely low probability OP's is higher than 100.

omg this.

CE here. Some girl next to me asked me for help on how to solve a math problem.

I was sitting in the back left corner. At the front right of the room, some indian heard, walked up and sat in between myself and her and started answering.

You forgot law, that shit ain't easy nigga.

My whole IT team smells of curry.

Disgusting animals. Loyal, but savages.

They'll take your 6 digit salary management position, learn on the job, and in no less than a month they'll be getting more work done at a fraction of the cost and the best part, they'll tell you exactly what their doing while their doing it.

Google needs to import more Indians and not just for tech support.

Oh yea, and fuck those bastards that pretend to be Microsoft tech support, call you and try to get you to install spyware. Clever shit, but not indian... definitely islamic.

>be high IQ indian
>have superior intelligence
>use it all to compete in american spelling bees for some reason
>unable to use toilets

Law, medicine, engineering and actuarial are the hard degrees.

Law is different in that the concepts aren't that hard but Jesus christ there is so much reading.

Pajeet detected.

Indians are like dealing with spoiled children. They can't communicate without getting frustrated. Always want more than is reasonable. They are all part jew and think everything is a negotiation.

Pretty much are all useless, but like jews, if one gets into your company they will do everything in their power to do business with other indians, hire indians, buy from indians, always live around other indians. They are the smelly human version of fleas that infest actually productive organizations and drag the whole enterprise down.

>superior intelligence

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

This is the exact opposite. They will take a job, try to make it look 10 times harder. Never can explain what they are doing or why. Will only talk to other indians. Will try to build an indian empire or useless irrational man children. Will fuck up and blame a white person or cultural differences.

The best indian is an indian in India.

>Majoring in Medical Technology

How am I doing Sup Forums

Go back to India and sell toilet bowels, become a billionaire.

Well that does it.

Is that why India is a third world shit hole and your national IQ level is on par with American niggers?

Thread belongs in the Saged

Depends on:

Your uni (shit tier, norm tier, good tier, ivy tier), as your alma mater is 60% the reason you will get a job. It's way more important than GPA and major.

Your race. If you're black you have a lot of advantages and quotas are to be filled in many firms.

My experience with pretty much all of them.

I'm in my last year of EE and I've come to terms with the fact pajeets aren't so bad. 1000x better than niggers and spics anyway. At least they have the capacity to think.

selling toilet bowls in the worlds biggest toilet bowl?

come on now...

>be Electrical Engineering

Chemical Engineering, hur dur superior engineer. You may know electrical and magnetic magic, but its still chemistry.

>If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage.

agreed

still not*

Fucking linguistics

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Get back to the sweatshop paco

What about accounting? Every other job will be replaced by robots in 50 years but people will still need accountants. Also I'm currently trying to get a degree for accounting.

savage

DESIGNATED

Have fun working for a superior White man with a Business degree Pajeet.

Philosophy can be really fucking hard. I (briefly) was a philosophy major and I never worked harder through all of college... it was definitely more difficult than computer science.

Across 4 classes I had to read an average of 150 pages of period text every night. Also 10-20 page papers were common, almost weekly assignments.

Brahmins have an iq rivalling that of Ashkenazi jews. But okay John, you believe that meanwhile all your top CEOs are Indians.

Enjoy your dick shaped test tubes.

Artfag detected. How's McDonald's treating you?

Degnated

shitting

Libraries

t. English teacher in Japan

>tfw we drove all the poo in loos so now we repost poo in loo posts

It's sad no one knows this is copy pasta

your ancestors would honor your bantz

t. Apoo Windaloo

>Enjoy your dick shaped test tubes.
I'll enjoy my 6 figure salary within

fuck you pajeet

I'm not an English teacher but if I was, how would that refute anything I said?

The way their society works, Brahmins are effectively not Indian.

Maybe you should spend less time on Sup Forums dude, can't be good for your mind.

I'm a Zoroastrian but okay, still better than being a Muslim chink lel.

So basically they are what would happen if all jews were marked by a curry smell, and were easily identifiable.

oh look, it's this thread again.

>Mudslime
>chink

t. Uneducated Kumar Pajeet

Please, if you were actually Japanese you would be on 2ch, not a ripoff filled with annoying weebs. If you can find me a brahmin that doesn't poo in loo I'll admit you're right.

accounting will be automated long before other jobs

Considering Brahmins have contributed the most to India's achievements I would say the lower castes are not Indian.

>Brahmins
>pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/
>"Added 13 IQ points accounting for poor nutrition in the country"
>Points are also added to the upper caste (Brahmins)

Nice fake IQ scores dude. At best Brahmins have an average of 97.

There's a literal crescent moon in your flag how are you going to deny your Islamic heritage?

I'm not Japanese, just not a teacher. Or military before you go on to the next meme.

Also 2ch is garbage.

Finally you say something!

>mfw I'll never reap the benefits of female privilege.

>The only thing I find strange about rec1man’s numbers is the assertion that Indian Muslims are 8 points lower than the average Indian intelligence. I don’t buy the Islamophobic crap about Islam making people stupid or violent. Not because I’m some liberal, but rather because I believe real intelligence is a biological variable that is virtually insensitive to cultural influences.

Aside from the fact that this website is literally unknown, this faggot thinks Islam is peaceful.

Also lel, he also thinks Aryans come from Europe which has been disproven so many times. This website has literally no credibility.

Right in the feels desu

what?

were you waiting for me specifically to say something?

>Not a teacher
Sure thing, I bet you work at Nintendo

:^)

>every single Malaysian is a Mudslime

Just like every single Canadian is a white liberal apologist amirite?

Nevermind, pajeets are uneducated retards anyway so it's not surprise they're ignorant

>expats from all sorts of industries doesn't exist everywhere

Fucking pajeet education

>Implying minorities exist in a place with Shari'a law
>Muh Islam is peace

Could you be anymore Muslim?

Ahahaha double post, I pissed off the Muslim.

That's...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Classified.

>Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!

>Work at a Fortune 100 company
>VP of IT is an indian
>Every project lasts substantially longer than necessary
>His office is always full of indians shooting the shit
>Only wants to hire indians
>Only wants to do business with indian companies
>New project to get all offices upgraded from T1 lines to T3 lines
>Pajeet VP says it will take 6 months to implement due to vendor issues
>I'm the Director of Operations for the Southwest Region of the company
>Call T3 vendor, says they can have the whole project done in 2 weeks
>Admit that Pajeet VP has asked them to stall
>Setup conference call with T3 vendor, Senior VP of Company, and Pajeet
>Pajeet does not know they are on the call
>Pajeet says he just got off phone with vendor and is still a 6 month project
>I tell Pajeet that vendor and SVP are on call
>Vendor says he can have all offices done in 2 weeks and told Pajeet this many times
>SVP thanks everyone ends call
>Fires Pajeet 5 minutes later

Pajeets are a fucking disease, especially in an IT environment, which is pretty much the lowest tier of scum anyways.

haha I remember that meme

good times, good times...

>electrical engineering
>hard
KEK. I agree electrical is hard, but you don't need a high GPA in it to go to grad school or get a job. Unlike medicine or philosophy. So it balances out.

You also have to keep in mind philosophy requires logic and critical thinking. Two things women do not have, so it probably is hard for them.

I'm in physics and I poo on you my friend. Your engineering is nothing compared to a real physics programme with high emphasis on mathematics.
Also, if you're in a library where humanities students can visit as well, you're in a shit college anyway.
Good luck.
Stop this madness.

>Indian
>Philosophy

>Fortune 100 company
>Posting on Sup Forums

I bet you have a qt3.14 white nationalist virgin gf that's hates Jews too. Anymore delusions?

HAHA POOP ON HIM MAN HE DESERVES IT

>shit college
Probably because no-one poo's in loo

>be indian
>dad rape me
>chunks of naan left on his dick, eat
>he give me note
>says "pajeet, you must get a mediocre 80k a year engineering job"
>always lose anything athletic at school as a result
>smell
>live entire life thinking that nerds are cool because of big bang theory
>masturbate over white girls and bag a 4/10 who has ridden the cock carousel

>be white dude, majoring in computer engineering and about to graduate
>hanging out with a girl just shooting the shit
>guy she knows walks up and chats
>he says "I'm probably in the most difficult major here"
>think "don't recall him in any of my classes..." We take classes that overlap other engineering majors
>she asks him "what's your major"
>he says "computer science"
>don't say anything
>she asks me "user, aren't you in computer engineering?"
>say "yes I am"
>he doesn't say anything more and walks away

Robots won't be able to go through pre digital company records that'll always be a human job.

>be muhreen
>2 deployments
>studying criminal justice
>literally just a useless peice of paper I'm required to have to apply for federal law enforcement jobs and retire young
>gonna use GI bill to go to trade school and he a mechanic

Thought this thread might be a good place to ask this question.

What does Sup Forums think of Geologists? I see a lot of flexibility that also focuses on my interest in earth science. Not to mention no one thinks of it unless they want to be an archeologist.

DESIGNATED