Friendly reminder

bump

Kek. Fuck the "king of Sup Forums" especially, that cuckolded Bernie Sanders supporter

NOT

why is the leader of the kkk on there?

Agree with every single one of then. None of these fuckers can hold a clandle for Eric Voegelin, Olavo de Carvalho or even Duguin.

then who's left? lol.. it just seems anybody who goes mainstream after some time, they're suddenly pseudo, same with music. the least saturated the more original, it's not their opinions.

What is sam doing there?

>Žižek
>pseudo-intellectual

>boogie
laughed

all these cucks

You should add this Tsoukalos guy in there too. I don't think he even believes most of the crap that comes out of his mouth about aliens.

I was watching the start of a History channel documentary about an underground city, and thought to myself "cool, this could be an interesting documentary about an ancient civilization." But then this guy shows up and the rest of the documentary is about aliens.

>I made a list of people I dislike and disagree with their opinions, therefore they are bluepilled and bad, you hate them too
sage

>Yuri Bezmenov

Subversive post.

>Noam Chomsky
What are you, fucking retarded?

Molyneux is not an "intellectual", he's a genius

so like, anyone who has opinions and makes arguments?

AN

ARGUMENT

As opposed to the pseudo-intellects on Sup Forums?

>be expert in a specific field in a specific discipline
>get popular by talking about your specific knowledge in certain way
>somehow think you should be allowed to talk on all subjects with equal credibility

literally everyone in that picture, every fucking movie star in the world, and every douchebag i know

this

>h3h3
>intellectual
choose one

He is smart and does his research really well. But he is not a genius, let alone a philosopher like he proclains he is.

Fuck off, this board isn't for you.

op is obviously the ultimate hipster and just sooo above it all kek have a pabst for me you wanker faggot

>intellectuals can't exist unless they're in my history book!

>>>/leftypol/

>they're not intellectuals if I arbitrarily put pseudo in front of the word!

Why the William F. Fuckley is William F. Buckley on the same shamepage as Milo Yiannopoulos, Laci Green, John Oliver and the Nu Atheist numbnut cru. It shows how ignorant this board is. WFB is the reason there is conservatism in America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WILLIAM F BUCKLEY IS REEEE

TO WHICH PART FAGGOT

you mean neoconservatism

Check out his credentials. Dude has like an associates degree in marketing. Nothing scientific or otherwise intellectual.

William F. Buckley is far from a neocon famalam. No Neocon would actually give a shit about social issues, support drug decriminalization etc.

Also read his early stuff about FDR's reforms and central banks.

Either way, he's far from a pseudo intellectual.

What constitutes as an "intellectual"?

But we shouldn't ignore most of these people. They may be rhetoricans, but the actually serve a purpose. They're meant to simply be the persuaders for what ever creed they've latched onto, we need to prop up the good ones there, such as morality man and Stefan, since they help build our movement.

Leave it up to the actual intellectuals to provide the fundamental and philosophical basis for our position on the right.

AND SO ON AND SO FORTH *sniff*

I don't mind William, but he did help turn Conservatism into Cuckservatism. He's the one that butchered National Review and made it a NeoLiberal paradise, less so for actual fundamental conservatism.

WUT
he started the NR. It got destroyed after him.

WFB is the reason there is cuckservatism in America.
ftfy

lol no.

The NR was fine and he did a good job in the early years, but that "Fusionism" bullshit lead to it's downfall. It was his idea later in it's lifespan to change it to what it was today, and we've seen a decline in true Conservatism since then.

It was his idea to get rid of the parts of the right which he didn't like, such as the morale fundamentalism, racial realism and shilling for the Hebrews in full force. It's his fault the NR hates Trump as much as it does.

But, saying that, Buckley was pretty good at btfo-ing leftists and I certainly don't dislike the man. He had a good idea but it helped with the decline of the right in the US.

low effort JIDF

Fuck off weeb, he's the dictionary definition of a drama queen and pseudo-intellectual.
>>>/leftypol/

friendly reminder