Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=879_1383785044
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-wA4SmbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it always niggers

genetic and cultural predisposition.

all over the world the darker the skin the higher chance of crime an niggardry. It probably has something to do with IQ seeing as 80 and below seem to act like this globally.

where are the most fucked up places? Africa, Brazil, mexico, Detroit, 'chiraq' Chicago etc...
where are the congregation of the most low iq and darker skin tones?

because we allowed them a gun thug hero culture and the jews used MTV to build it up nationwide.

without guns he would only have been stabbed, stop flooding the world with guns, gun nut

what a boss. did he survive?

fucken

ich will fucken

>without guns he would only have been stabbed

Jesus christ that was brutal. Extremely uncomfortable to watch

>posting gore shit

Back to ogrish

>just let them abduct you
>they only want your valuables

sheeeeit

wew lad that spray

Not to my understanding unfortunately no.

It looks like it could be fake

I thought this was a columbine thread

same the thumbnail looks like the footage

the man was fighting so well against what I can only imagine was a sudden and completely unexpected attack.

these are the only ones that really get me. Guns are easy because one pull and it's over.. Once you get close, all I keep seeing is that one scene in Saving Private Ryan.

damn shame

no one cares potato cuck. Gun grabbers are fags

I just don't understand why these people don't just call the police or talk them down from this, what are these people thinking?

From where does this boner toner originate?

apparently the story is that the attacker was an ex-employee that got previously fired by the victim

Agreed. second amendment for life!

what do you expect? They are uneducated racists, afterall.

What makes you think they don't try? Why do you think the perps care enough to listen?

jesus christ.

Tb.h it's mostly how they are raised but I wouldn't exclude genetics

Black parenting is the >most< irresponsible parenting in the world, without a doubt

Whats the story here? Why did that guy pull a gun on him in a crowded store?

They didnu nuffin, dey just good boys dat is missundastood.

Is this the world the liberals want?

What is the sauce on this? It doesn't look real

Thats the beauty of the constitution senpai
I get to keep mine even if theres "no reason" to own one

its in venezuala and he is trying to rob the guy at the cash register to get his shekels and the registers

I'm so glad I don't live in a third world country where shopkeepers have machine gun battles with thieves.

liveleak.com/view?i=879_1383785044

See I will take 5 gunshots over even a single stab or slash . Thank God I live in a country where that's usually the outcome . Fuck blades and fuck anyone that tries to take guns away. People will kill people no matter what, I'd rather die by something quick

Goddamn.

>or talk them down from this,

This isn't really Hollywood. You look at people that do this in real life in these webms, they aren't doubting themselves so much when they pull the trigger that you can talk them down. Half the time they almost seem happy to do it. They don't feel morality in the same way it seems, they are more than willing to go for it as though its a natural thing.

There isn't hesitation in their actions to talk down, they know what they're doing.

You sit there saying "Don't stab me", you are going to be stabbed for sure.

What happens? I'm too pussy.

Its actually easier to survive being shot than it is being stabbed from what I recall. Person has to know what they're doing or get lucky to kill you with a gun. If they don't hit anything vital then you might be able to be saved.

It should be obvious from the filename. A girl gets stabbed several times with a machete.

Afrians slash some woman up

>El Congolombiano talking about niggers

>several

Bit of an understatement there my white friend.

Eh its alright, they just stab her a bunch and cut her head off. Been here since 2005, I've seen worse.

Could you imagine wrestling with some huge nigger while he slashes you so much that it fucking kills you? And you know that stupid ape is dead by now. What a fucking waste.

Chick has hands tied behind her and I think gagged (awful quality) and 3 or 4 dudes start thrusting what appears to be dull machetes into her stomach several times with hacks in between. Then they flip her over and do the same to her back with more full on swings to her neck and shoulders, finally ending in sawing her head off. Sick fucking animals dude... makes me so sad, angry, and ashamed all at once.

We're all humans ;)
This shit makes me glad to be a burger.

She was already dead when the video started.

I've seen a lot of these African executions. What are they even done for?

this is my favorite huehue video.

As if Niggers use logic.

melanin deficiency

Love how it slowly dawns on him.
>I'm going to die in flip-flops under a shitty plastic chair
>this is my life

This is cinematic as shit

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Well that makes me feel somewhat better. God only knows what atrocities happened beforehand with those troglodytes though

Yeah, they just get killed instead.

Absolutely this.

Gunshots, while unpleasant, are unlikely to kill. The cavity created by a knife slash is much more destructive, usually.

Unless your shooter has skillz

This shit makes me shake like a dog every time I see it

what

So satisfying

What's the story here??

Could be boko haram

if youre gunna go down, go down fighting.

GET A LIFE

BIN THAT KNIFE

NIGGERS

then how do you explain russians? they behave exactly like niggers.

based fuzz

if he got his jugular, yes, it is real.

kinda obvious she was already dead from the get go. more of a shock video and message than anything else.

looks like in your webm both gun owners died anyway

so even if i have a gay (i really typed this, i meant to type "gun" but i will leave that typo intact) i will somehow have more likelihood of staying alive??? how so?

The solution isn't a bunch of undisciplined poorly trained hillbillies and neckbeards carrying their own weapons, but an elite paramilitary force that can dispense REAL justice and the fear of which is enough to discourage all but the criminally insane.

Tl dr fascism is the answer, fuck off gun nuts

Tramps 4 Trump

just go on liveleak theres tons of shit like this

I'm not even going to watch that video again. Every time I do I just want to squeeze the life out of that robber with my bare hands. Fucking brutal video.

Isn't it a beautiful thing? How stupid death is.

>just give them what they want and they'll leave lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY

God damn, that thumbs up from the second cop. Makes my dick rock hard every time.

this is why there should be no physical money

prooufs me wroung

The guy who got shot in OPs webm is an off-duty cop.

If you want to make a point you should do a bit more research OP. oh wait,

>leaf

Why do you idiots keep forgetting the criminals dont follow gun bans?

gestapo=/= fascism

our para force is supposed to be swat, but they waste their time doing no-knock raids on empty nigger dens. alo they're incompetent.

>lurk moar

That's what arterial bleeding looks like.
Looks like he hacked into his carotid.

How is this any different to having armed police?

It's not. Leave the naziboo to his fantasies.

dat last shot to the abdomen. instaboner every time

Because this force would be composed on merit (not quotas) and wouldn't be concerned with "muh rights" and "muh due process" and would be fully supported by the rest of the legal system (arrest-->execution time would be less than 7 days).

That's what happens when you hit a main artery.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR-wA4SmbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ

classic Dwayne

I think I've heard of something like this before

Guns won't save you in a robbery situation. By the time you can pull your pathetic little dick extension out of your holster, put a round in the action, and raise the sights, the robber will be out the door with your shit. It's much easier to just follow their instructions, get on the floor, and let the robber take what they want. Insurance will cover everything of value, and no life is worth a few bottles of beer or $50 in cash. Robbery doesn't carry the death sentence for a reason.

Stop pretending like we live in the wild west you lunatics. More guns = more crime, that's it. You can literally look up the statistics this instant with google how the fuck is it still a question? Guns don't make you safe, they're extensions for your tiny little microdick and make you think you're a real man when really you're just a pathetic little baby.

video related, what happens when some dumbass little prick think he's being a big hero and stopping the "big bad robber". In reality he gets rekt, fired, and thrown out on the street for violating the law. He's lucky he isn't in jail for attempted murder (and he should be).

2/10

Did you not literally just see the shopkeeper get shot first and die?

He only got a lucky shot off because the robber as a shitter noob and tried to no scope him in melee. First shot wins almost every single time, this was a fluke.

In Canada.