When you were on Sup Forums since 2008 but didn't check out Sup Forums till 2010 and missed the golden era of the board

>when you were on Sup Forums since 2008 but didn't check out Sup Forums till 2010 and missed the golden era of the board

why did I miss the purest era of any board

shut up you fucking loser
get a life lol

tfw arrived at the beginning of the fappening and made Sup Forums my home like an imbecile but took a year to move to Sup Forums

but then people started posting blckd pics and it was almost Sup Forums all over again

>Abatap was the golden age of Sup Forums

Its what made me stop coming for years

>tfw the chloe era
>tfw we make fun of chloe now
where did everything go so worng

AYYY LMAO

>tfw remember every Sup Forums era since the cloverfield sticky but no one else to remember it with

>tfw I spent almost ten whole years on this abomination of a board

I hate it completely, but somehow I just can't resist refreshing over and over again.
Intense love-hate I guess

>tfw I went on during when true kino was still being discussed.

>tfw arrived at the beginning of the fappening
jesus

why are people like you real

dumb frogposter

>the fappening
Jesus Christ fuck off. It's people like you who've made the site worse than it already was.

we should ben whoever joined this board after 2012

WATCH OUT PEPE

it was fucking awful
people waifu'd over shitty mediocre ugly actresses

kys or at least start practising self harm

>tfw arrived at the beginning of the fappening

Jesus christ that was two weeks ago

I've been here since the late 18th century

That's an ellipse, you braindead moron.

>not getting the golden age of Sup Forums 06 - 09

Plebs.

Meh.. Sup Forums was better.

>TASM2 era here

I came to Sup Forums around early 2011 and made Sup Forums my home for 3 years. Although I do miss the days when Sup Forums would give you serious recomendations for movies and films.

In fact current era Sup Forums, with it's crowning of King Brady is pretty special right now.

not as bad as browsing Sup Forums before/during/after bitcoins and NOT DOING A SINGLE FUCKING THING to capitalize on it. Then of course years later Lamborghini accepts bitcoins as payment and some fuck from Sup Forums buys one.

God damn it i have so many ragrets

I actually first heard of Sup Forums in 2007ish but only started posting here (and on imageboards in my native language) in 2008 properly

Being an oldfag doesn't give you that much of an advantage besides the contextual meme + history knowledge, primarily though it makes you just sad to see how much things have changed since then and how cancerous normie fecesbook leddit newfags are invading everywhere, the biggest bastardization to imageboard culture as of yet has been commercialization/monetization of memes which really took off some time after 2011

>Mfw mined some litecoin once or twice but don't have the wallet anymore

it was all a meme anyways