It's a good choice for the first spin on Wheel of Fortune

It's the 20th letter of the alphabet, I think

go post this on fit, you'll find more of your demographic

Is that letter t giving a nazi salute?

>t

Fuck it

a good letter to burn in niggers' yards

>Engaging in the mentally ill's fantasy

It irritates me that two different non-issues are being conflated because the relevant demographics are so small that they cannot accomplish anything, socially/culturally, without the support of other groups.

>Being lesbian, gay or bi isn't a mental illness
>only being trans is

You're ALL mentally ill.

Gay of Sup Forums here. Gender Identity Disorder is a mental illness which should be studied, treated, and hopefully someday cured, using scientifically and ethically sound means. It should not be celebrated nor accepted, but nor should those suffering with it be tormented or shunned.

They literally said the same thing about homosexuality back in the day.

To be fair. There are people with feminized brains and then there are people with schizophrenia that manifests as GID. No one attempts to differentiate, so the ones with schizophrenia kill themselves

>Gays of Sup Forums

They said the same thing about interracial marriage, too. I guess it IS a slippery slope.

Trannies are garbage. They are nothing like us.

>t
Toonsexual?

Right but there's a difference between wanting to fuck someone who has the same parts as you and believing that you are something which you aren't to the point where you take drugs to alter your physical appearance and mutilate your genitals.

Also any intersectional retard who says gender and sex are two different things but also believes that "gender roles are bullshit" is putting their faith in a contradictory ideology.

Get rid if it

Leave trappy-chan alone, senpai.

Faggots think they deserve special status because they're 'born with it' (sure, in the same way that humans are born with original sin -- it doesn't excuse you from being unrepentant)

In reality, faggotry of all kinds is cancer.

Gays are just repressed trannies.

Nah m8 i meant all the letters my bad.

Sad mentally unstable people. Seriously go send time with a tyranny they are all insane.

Gays confirmed for Luciferians.

OP is baiting everyone replying to his question with "Gays of Sup Forums" in the title.

Either that, or Sup Forums has a bunch of sissies.

Mentally ill, trutans know that.

>humans are born with original sin

Uf. It's like hearing someone seriously discuss the Easter Bunny.

What I always wondered is why there is a need for lg in the first place, aren't lesbians gay? Why do they need their own special letter. Also why do the women get to go first? It should be Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Tranny. But again it's redundant to have lesbian in there. If I was a faggot I'd be pissed off and ashamed to be grouped with the mentally insane trannies. Get your shit together faggots just call it /bg/ or better yet /f/ since you're all faggots.

I enjoyed him in the A Team.

But it's not like this is totally without precedent. If a mentally retarded man is in love with Thomas the Train, we don't say, "No, idiot, you're an adult, not a child, Thomas the Train is for children." We just let the dude enjoy his Thomas the Train toys because who gives a fuck?

We don't tell agoraphobes that they have to leave the house because there's really not as much danger as they seem to sense. Dude for sure has a mental disorder, but we cater to it because he'll go even crazier if we don't. And the lifestyle of an agoraphobe isn't exactly sunshine and roses, but he has a fucking mental disorder and we cater to it because the alternative is what, to force him into discomfort or lobotomize him?

On some level, I don't see why it's any different for trans people. Yea, they obviously have mental illnesses. If they can pay for whatever weird shit is required for them to feel better, to cope with their mental illness, who gives a shit?

I'm always interested in rational arguments: Should trans women be allowed to compete with born women? I say no, as an example of my not being a full-blown SJW.

But just because something is revolting to see or imagine isn't grounds for what, making it illegal, punishable? There's no curing it. And unless you've done the research and have the results to show that you can cure it, what are you even suggesting?

I know some edgy 15 year old is going to give me some retarded hick response, but seriously, refute what I'm saying in a calm, rational manner.

Abomination
It shouldnt be there

A FUCKING T

Tasty

I really wish people would stop associating trannies with gays and lesbos and bis.
It's not fair for me to be associated with people who think it's ok to chop their dicks off and hollow out the wound and pretend it's a vagina just because i happen to like benis.

>not just making it "Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender"

This

Disgusted

I hate people who base their entire life around their sexual orientation or fetishes. I unfortunately am attracted to other dudes and anthropomorphic animals, but I don't make either a defining characteristic of myself. I leave that in the bedroom.

True, your mental disorder is not nearly as severe. But you do have one thing in common with the trannies, after all-- billions of people wish you were dead.

And after all, that's why the term LGBT exists. It's not a term casually coined to give you a neat and tidy definition. It's a coalition founded to protect your rights and the notion of your basic humanity from those billions who would see you dead.

Too bad faggot. This is what you deserve. Slippery slope, isn't it? Betcha wish faggots had kept their faggotry behind closed doors, eh? Reap what you sew.

This letter reminds me of something...

This fine quality poster makes my point nicely.

These letters mean mental illness degeneracy.

I'm degenerate mentally ill because i fuck dudes, suck dick and get fucked by dudes. I accept it is because i was raised by a disfunctionnal family in a pathologic enviroment and i'm under treatment. I do not promote my illness nor accept it as an identity trait or lifestyle. I'm ill.

The retarded man in this case literally learns at a slower rate and has a limited mental capacity (and between you and me, I'd hate to be in a raging tards path of destruction). The agoraphobe isn't very likely to demand special rights (not taking government aid into account) because of their fear and is openly viewed as irrational. Trannies have the same processing power as the next person, demand special treatment for their condition, and aren't openly viewed as irrational. The difference is that since people are so accepting of these kinds of people, their culture is pushed out into the light for the most easily influenced to see.

You said it for me. Hi 5.

>I want to duck dick
Vs
>I wish I had no dick

One shows dissatisfaction with reality, the other one doesn't. Now think, which one is the mental illness?

Which is it? Is transexuality a mental illness or a fad? You don't seem to be sure. You seem to be suggesting that people can be "influenced" to be insane, to be so disgusted by their own sexual apparatus that they want to have it removed.

When it comes to this kind of decision being "influenced" or even "supported" in young children, I'll be right there with you. Any parent who consents to their child having a sexual reassignment surgery for any reason other than medical necessity (such as reassignment at birth in special circumstances) should be criminally charged.

But if we limit the conversation to adults, I'm highly skeptical that a sane person can be "influenced" into transexuality. Maybe crossdressing and such but that's even more harmless.

Agoraphobes are indeed different from trannnies. There's never been a point in history where people called for the blood of agoraphobes, but they are equally irrational neuroses. And besides, the only "special right" being "demanded" by transexuals is this extremely quibbling issue of public bathrooms. I 100% support a rational debate on this subject, whether it should be in favor of the trannies or against, but that's beside the point I'm making.

The point I'm making is that the T deserves to be in the LGBT for the simple fact that the LGBT is a coalition which, at its most basic level, purports the basic humanity of people with mental disorders deemed absolutely disgusting by the mainstream. Beyond being absolutely disgusting, these are disorders which cause people to deal with a torrent of hatred tantamount to threats of death and even sometimes executions.

what? a minecraft arm with a sword?

Mental disorders are impossible to define in a purely objective sense. They tend to rely on a definition of "normal behavior" which could theoretically vary according to the circumstances of a given society.

The most basic definition of a mental disorder is not a "dissatisfaction with reality" but a behavioral pattern that causes one difficulties in functioning throughout their lives.

Since homosexuality UNDOUBTEDLY causes one to deal with intense stigma, ostracization, and suffering in many forms, and since homosexuals are generally unable to change their behavior in spite of this fact, they qualify to be regarded as having mental disorders.

Of course, in a society that fully accept homosexuality, it could hardly be seen as a disorder.

But by the same token, a society which fully supported and enjoined in the practice of self-mutilation or bodily augmentation would likely fail to see transexuality as a disorder.

Many behaviors that are viewed as normal and orderly could also be viewed as disorders were the conditions of society to change.

To hammer in my point, we don't view people who like tattoos as having a "mental disorder" but we very well could for much the same reasons we currently view transexuals as having a mental disorder.

We could view people who simply don't want children as having some kind of mental disorder.

Mental disorders are simply defined according to an arbitrary sense of what is normal and what allows for "better" functioning in a given society.

>gays of Sup Forums
There shouldn't be any, you're not welcome here.

I'm a fag and adding the T to LGB was the worst decision they ever made. They took a sexual preference that can (and should) be easily kept to the bedroom, only needing to be discussed with friends and people who express an interest, and they added genuinely mentally ill crazy people to the equation. Gays were pretty much accepted across the west before the crazy trannies demanding that we force their crazy tranny nonsense on children took it over, and now that everyone sees fags and trannies together under the LGBT flag, things have literally gotten worse.

I really hope trannies will be considered mentally ill soon and we can get them the actual help they need for their depression instead of enabling it with surgery and medication.

>surgery and medication are not valid forms of treatment

Symbol of Polish fascists

>I enjoy sucking dick it's fun

>I can't handle life, am clinically depressed and WANT heavy medication + genital mutilation surgery to make me into something everyone knows I am not in order to not kill myself for a few years
>If you don't accept this and pay for it with tax dollars you're a bigot

Yeah, definitely the same thing.

Can't make me leave.

Catapaws of the feminist dykes who are destroying the movement along with the flamers.

They're really not.
Suicide rates are the same, sometimes higher, for people who go through all the currently approved medical bullshit that was approved because of actual, literal terrorism.
If you treat these people for psychosis and/or schizophrenia, they suddenly become normal people, but you can't because people caved to threats, violence and pressure from trannies and their supporters.

>all illnesses need to be treated the same way

Enabling the delusion that a man is actually a woman and/or there are more than two genders is not treatment.

If Billy came to me and said he thought he was Jesus reincarnate and that he was going to kill himself if people kept calling him Billy and treating him as if he wasn't Jesus, I wouldn't slap a fake beard on him, give him facial reconstructive surgery based on the Shroud of Turin and use Government lobbies to enact legislation stating that all citizens in the country must treat "Jesus" as a real "Jesus" and punish those who discriminate against "Jesus" with hefty fines and sometimes custodial sentences.

Surgery is valid when is cures an illness or at the very least helps stop the bad symptoms. Enabling a literal delusion, making it far worse, in order to temporarily reduce one symptom (depression) is not treatment, especially seeing as other depression treatments, therapy etc are out there.

Very balanced argument. Implying that homosexuals weren't (hell, aren't) just as depressed depending on how they're treated wherever they live.

Any homosexual that finds himself in an environment where he's shunned, hated, or forced to hide is going to find it difficult to handle life and become depressed. If he goes to a liberal utopia where homos are accepted and welcomed, then yea, it becomes "I enjoy sucking dick, it's fun," even if that is an extremely reductive description of homosexuality.

Happy, well-adjusted faggots are the tip of the iceberg. Rates of suicide are also high among the homos, but that is obviously beginning to improve as sections of society become more accepting of their "lifestyles".

Heavy medication and genital mutilation is just a heavy handed way of describing the same essential process gone through by people who get plastic surgery or buff up with roids or get tattoos or piercings or whatever else. They don't like the way their body looks and they want to change it. On the surface, it obviously seems more insane when the discrepancy focuses on the issue of gender, and sure, it IS more insane. But a few more degrees of insanity or less doesn't seem to make a difference. Why shouldn't a person be allowed to cut their dick off if they want to? If a person shouldn't be allowed to cut their dick off, then a person shouldn't be allowed to change the shape of their nose either. Why does the difference in degree alter a person's fundamental right to do, with their own money, whatever they want to their own body?

And as for the issue of tax dollars, well I agree with that. Our tax dollars shouldn't pay for it anymore than our tax dollars pay for rich ladies to get liposuction.

Suicide rates associated with body dismorphia don't surprise me. But to leave out that those suicide rates are likely related in large part to the level of vitriol and palpable disgust directed at the trans community seems lazy.

Trans babby hates his/her own appearance. Trans babby changes appearance to something he/she is more satisfied with. Trans babby is now regarded, more than before, as a disgusting freak of nature. Yea, I can see why the suicide rates would stay the same or even increase. I think that's why the LGB added the T.

Let's not forget that homosexuals also had these problems in abundance and still, to a lesser extent, do.

Also, I'm interested in seeing research that severe transexuality can be cured with treatments for psychosis and schizophrenia. I wasn't even aware that schizophrenia was curable.

All trannies are depressed it's called gender dysphoria. Some fags sure, but so are some men, but while LGB suicide is around double that of normal men (which is of course higher than women) and can in many instances be a result of how they are treated by family, friends, locals etc. Tranny suicide is through the fucking roof, 10x higher than a normal male suicide rate and stems from an inherent hatred of their own self, regardless of the surrounding society. Trannies are ILL. They need fucking help not makeup, enabling and surgery.

>Any homosexual that finds himself in an environment where he's shunned, hated, or forced to hide is going to find it difficult to handle life and become depressed.

Literally proven that trannies kill themselves more regardless of surroundings. They're sick and they don't get the help they need. Even in a liberal utopia they'd still need surgery and hormones and most would STILL look like men and even if that didn't make them off themselves the fact that they will never bear children, never TRULY be a woman would. And that's because being a tranny is a problem with the person, not society. It's an abnormal sickness that will almost always lead to depression if not helped and slapping some lipstick on a brute of a man may be a temporary cure, because he's crazy, but it won't fix what's wrong in their head.

I've never heard of a person killing themselves because they wanted to be tattoo'd.

>Why shouldn't a person be allowed to cut their dick off if they want to?

I never said they shouldn't be allowed to, freedom is freedom, but you shouldn't take that severed dick and shove it down the throats of every normal person you see claiming it's a beautiful natural process. It's fucking sick. I don't mean that in a degenerate way I mean it's actually a sickness and until we treat it as such it won't get any better for these people.

Exorcise it like the tumour it is. I have zero interaction with anyone from the LGB communities because it's such a fucking shitshow. Even the LGBT board on Sup Forums is chock full of trannies.

Your description of Billy doesn't really match your typical transexual profile, which I think you're aware of. You're literally describing someone with full blown schizophrenia or diassociative personality disorder. And if a transexual was outright threatening to kill himself, he would be committed to an asylum. I readily concede that transexuals have a mental disorder, but to paint them as full-blown stark-raving lunatics is to conflate disorders.

Transexuals don't "believe themselves to be fictional characters". They have a very real, albeit irrational, aversion to their own body.

So let's say Billy is depressed as fuck. Billy hates the shape of his Jewish hook nose. And I keep telling Billy, "Bro, your nose looks fine. Nobody even gives a shit." But Billy is just obsessed with it. He fucking hates it. And then one day, somebody says, "Billy, I know this doctor who can work some magic on your face and give you an entirely different nose."

Billy has a mental disorder, clearly. He's suffering over the state of his NOSE, for Christ's sake. It's not rational. And I even somehow doubt that the reconstructive surgery on his nose is going to cure him altogether. He'll probably find something else to hate about himself, and he should have treatment.

But at the same time, if Billy goes to the doctor and gets a new nose, he might actually feel better about himself. Maybe. Either way it's his right. And how is it so different? If he's an adult, he has the right to make that decision. Maybe he'll kill himself. Maybe he won't. Maybe the surgery will make him feel better, maybe it won't. It's his right though. With his own money.

LOL (laughing out loud)

>Trans babby changes appearance to something he/she is more satisfied with.
>Trans babby is now regarded, more than before, as a disgusting freak of nature.

Yeah, if they're not passable. If they are most people don't notice anyway, and even so I still don't want to fuck them. Some people don't care and they'll fuck 'em. But if you're not passing then you're going to be repugnant to the majority of people on an instinctual level. Your average straight man isn't attracted to overly masculine women, and your average straight woman isn't going to want to fuck a man who thinks he's a girl.

Uv cors Spain wood lik Ts. Dood, dey desurv 2 b killd lik wtf r u evn do'n m8 lik kill urslf my dood. MayB if u stoppd look'n @ boibutts all da tiem u'd b slytly les gay

L is the problem not T

Both are a problem.

When will they add cucks? They are the new oppressed sexuality.

Except they do often try to get the help that you're endorsing. Do you honestly believe that a transexual pays thousands of dollars to get their dick chopped off and have a vagina installed before ever even seeing a therapist or two?

Often times they do try to get help and it just doesn't work. The neurotic aversion is just too powerful, and after suffering with it for so long, they make a decision to have PLASTIC SURGERY, not so uncommon a thing.

Look, I obviously agree they're mentally ill. I've said it a few times. And I don't believe there's some easy, "pray the gay away" type solution. Their lot in life may very well be to suffer. And suffer they do. But this idea that they shortcut to expensive gender reassignment surgery without exhausting their resourses is pretty much a meme and has nothing to do with whether or not they deserve to be treated like humans or to be accepted, regardless of how disgusting they are.

If you have a friend who's ostensibly transexual and are seriously looking into the surgery, of course you'll want to say, "Man, that's rash. I mean, haenve you talked to a therapist? Have you tried anti-depressants? etc. etc." But if the answer is yes, as it often is, what do you say? No, fuck you, you're not allowed to get THIS plastic surgery because it's fucking GROSS and WRONG and you're ACTUALLY A MAN NOT A WOMAN! RAH!

Gender dysphoria is just an intense, weird form of BDD, whereas the more vanilla flavors of BDD also result in all kinds of plastic surgery, and you never hear people saying, "Don't let them cut into their faces, they need help!"

Why is it not exactly the same. The trannies I meet (generally) believe this

>They are actually the gender they claim to be but it is their body that is wrong (delusional)
>They are depressed by this body being wrong (mental disorder)
>They need society to treat them as their desired gender to be happy (forcing their delusion on others)

Where did I go wrong?

I'm not saying you're wrong to not want to fuck them, m80. You'd have to hold a gun to my head before I'd even touch one.

Just saying, that's liable to make anyone depressed.

>that's liable to make anyone depressed.

The saddest part is that they derive all their self worth from their appearance.

Most of the shit you just said is liberal hippy-tier tolerance memes that don't actually have much to do with the actual disorder a transexual is experiencing.

They know very well that they are biologically male, it's just that this fact disgusts them. They're not delusional even if they say shit that sounds delusional. They would LIKE to alter the common conception of "gender" so that they will be more accepted, but if they actually believed that gender was a fluid social construct, they wouldn't be chopping their dicks off, would they?

They are depressed by their body being "wrong" is more accurate. It'd be even still more accurate to say that they're depressed by their brain being wrong.

They don't "need society to treat them as their desired gender" so much as they obviously don't want to be reminded of the fact that disgusts them.

IE: If a tranny walks into a building and nobodys acts like the Loch Ness Monster walked into the room, they'll generally be fine.

I mean, really, what does it even mean to "treat someone as their gender". Beyond sexual advances, which they're typically not expecting to happen anyway, I think they'd be fine with just being treated like human beings.

And to be fair, I don't blame anyone from being taken aback and even physically disgusted at the sight of a tranny. That's pretty natural. Just explaining why this would obviously be a shitty set of circumstances for trannies.

The saddest part is that's hardly limited to trannies.

>They're not delusional even if they say shit that sounds delusional.

It looks like you're the fucking delusional one. Are you a tranny, or dating one?

Also you sure seem invested in defending the indefensible.

>14 posts by this ID

Also, imagine 50 years from now, medical technology is just absolutely amazing compared to how it is now.

Full blown disgusting whales can be transformed into super models.

Skinny fat beta males with receding hairlines can be transformed into Liam Hemsworth.

Men and women can be transformed into fully passable, gorgeous women and men.

I forsee this being a nonissue when/if that's the case, because once they can fully pass as their desired gender, they probably will be satisfied with their appearance. No one will be able to tell that she was once a man by virtue of her huge hands and her bulky shoulders. Dudes will, in fact, hit on him/her. People will, in fact, treat him as his desired gender, and he'll have no trouble functioning in life as a woman.

I honestly think that will be a kind of cure, just like a fat girl losing weight is often "cured" of her depression.

Solid argument, buddy. If I'm defending it, it's not very well indefensible.

I'm neither a tranny, nor dating a tranny. Don't see why I'd lie about it when I'm anonymous. Actually, fuck it, I'm dating a tranny.

I enjoy arguing.

>lgb fight to destroy gender roles and stereotypes
>t just want to switch their gender role to something accepted by society that fits what thye think they are

lgb should seperate from t

Burn it

>even if they look, act and sound delusional
>they totally aren't

>lgb fight to destroy gender roles

This is completely false. You're confusing LGB with feminism.

Is it just our culture then? Rampant narcissism and solipsism?

My theory is that most trannies are posers; insecure men looking for an identity who see the unending attention women get from slightly less insecure men and figure if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

It's kinda like if a virgin says, "I could get girls if I wanted but all girls these days are whores and I'm looking for a redpilled girl."

You might say he's "delusional" for believing that he could fuck whores if he wanted.

But what if he's not delusional? What if he knows very well that he's a socially inept beta that actually can't get girls and he's only saying these things in a lame attempt to hide his shame?

In that case, he looks, acts, and sounds delusional.... but actually isn't.

Sure there might be retarded transexuals who don't understand the basics of biology, but most are aware of the physical facts at play in reality. They're aware of their biological sex. They're aware that their biological chemistry defines both their physical appearance, their anatomy, and also their psychological proclivities.

Just because they say something cliche like, "I was a woman born in a man's body" doesn't mean they actually believe that. In fact, what the fuck does that even mean? It's just a metaphor.

That would be believable if more than 5% of trannies could actually pass for --marginally-- attractive women.

The fact that they must rationally be aware that they're unlikely to ever look like an actual woman seems to preclude the idea that their actions have any rational basis.

And you thought my metaphors were stretching it.

Why don't you lot just start referring to yourselves as LGB???

That would almost certainly fix the problem.

I thought the acronym was like five or six letters now

LGBTQP right

doesn't that look like... the face of a frog?!

I'm ok with tranies

The Q is pure trash and P, which I assume is pansexual, are Q sympathizers. Gas them both.

Because they'd offend the left, and the left is the only group that caters to them on a basic faggot level.

You think the right is going to accept those degenerate cocksuckers?

Anybody want me to post my boipussi?

No, fuck off.

I'm not gay, but from what I've seen on this site, a lot of gays don't really appreciate being associated with trannies.

i'm not gay, but all the old male faggots i know hate trans with a passion

Queer is just another word for gay.
Pansexual is just another word for bisexual.
Asexuals are just special snowflakes that want attention. They don't need representation because literally nobody cares if you don't fuck ANYONE.

Asexuals aren't real, they are people who can't get laid and try to justify it instead of becoming dark warlocks.
Asexuality is so rare that you have a better chance with a charitable jew