MIN:Twins 2B Dozier wins first career Gold Glove
MIN:44-year-old Colon hoping to continue career
CHC:John Lackey, 39, plans to pitch next season
TOR:Roy Halladay killed in plane crash at age 40
INT:Shohei Otani chooses CAA to represent him
COL:Holland gets qualifying offer from Rockies
CHC:Closer Wade Davis extended qualifying offer
CHC:Arrieta receives qualifying offer from Cubs
STL:Cardinals release Trevor Rosenthal (elbow)
STL:Lance Lynn extended qualifying offer by Cards

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14360500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Royals

>rags

>when met with opposition, the lifelong Biggio fan will accuse you of liking the Yankees or Dodgers, as if they're the only fans who shitpost on this board

I'm not crying
I swear I'm not crying

Daily reminder that stats mean absolutely fuck all in baseball.

Derek Jeter had a 9.5% Error rate, so checkmate.

LOVE seeing stuff like this. I’m big into scouting reports and seeing how scouts evaluate players. When I was in college, guys like David Price, Tim Lincecum, Buster Posey, Stephen Strasburg, etc, were just college prospects. Being a fellow athlete*, I loved reading about how hard guys threw, how fast they were, how many tools they have and how they project in the bigs. Seeing how Jeter was in high school and what scouts thought of him is awesome. “All-Star potential as SS at Major League level.” “This guy is special.” So incredible. He’s one of those guys where people knew he was going to be a star. People talked about Bryce Harper the same way when he was in high school and he is now proving himself at the highest level in the game.

Side note: You have to love that the scout that evaluated Jeter put his hitting ability as one of the worst aspects of his game. For those who do not know, scouts generally use a 20-80 scale to analyze a player. 20 is the low end of the scale and translates to “poor.” 50 is the major league average and 80 is outstanding. In terms of leadership and intangibles, I wonder where Jeter would rank on that scale? 150? 160? It’s got to be off the charts.

strawpoll.me/14360500

Does ANYONE agree with these shit-tier gold glove choices??

>Marcell Ozuna

BREWGODS

It's still mid November

Go Angels

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs.

>Nonchalantly takes first place away from your inferior state.

cubs 2018 champoninis

Damn straight.

daily reminder the boston red sox paid pablo sandoval millions of dollars to come to boston, eat sundaes, sit on the bench, then go back to his former team

>Daniel Flores, a 17-year-old catcher who signed with the Boston Red Sox in July when the international amateur signing window opened, died Wednesday due to complications stemming from cancer treatment, the team announced.

What the fuck kind of cancer do you get to go from passing a physical to dead in 4 months?

maybe it was butt ancer and he was passing rank cancer gassers to communicate

His dying wish was brap

I'd like to know what is up with Boston and Cancer. Lester had the same problem.

>American media associating Roy Halladay with the Phillies but not the Blue Jays

WTF??

Beg for our scraps and say "thank you Sir"

NY Daily Times noted him as a blue jay too. It's just the major brass like the PG and no-no happened when he was Philly.

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

Yan Gomes got robbed
t. Yan Gomes

Reminder that the Dodgers spent $270,000,000 and all they have to show for it is a NL Championship hat.

>being this salty
what astros fan fucked your bitch, honestly

lel fuggin bitch nigga ass puig

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Good morning! Please be aware this current thread was made by an earlyfag who spammed all threads for an hour last night.

To discourage this behavior, please head to the original and actual thread:

>morning