youtube.com/watch?v=UD_XVyMZlF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eraserhead.

Tiva is my waifu, also she is a fucking whore

Lost Highway

youtube.com/watch?v=DT-0EmDI0Tc

2001 a space odyssey

Society

Maybe not weird but unsettling and disturbing as fuck, really didn't sit well with me and i still find myself thinking about it every now and again even though it's been at least a year since i saw it.

El topo
Un chien andalusia
Altered states
Hausu

Under the skin

Anything by Jodorowsky.

Damn naked children on the back of a cowboy while strolling through a slaughtered village covered in blood.

Eyes Wide Shut

Hardcore Henry

The tin drum easy I still don't know what the fuck I was watching

Communion

I read the book and it was weird as fuck, and then I watched the movie... What the fuck was going on?

It had some really scary scenes like that first sight of the alien, and then some hilarious shit like the ending. It's also starred by Christopher Walken, so it's bound to be weird as fuck.

>that hypnotherapy scene

gtfo, underage pleb

More like ''Under the age of requirement for posting on this board'' am i right haha.

Dogtooth, maybe

W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism
Although any Makavejev film could be in its place...

Would you recommend it to watch or is it too disturbing?

Definitely worth the watch, it's a good film but one you won't really want to watch again. My opinion anyway.

Thanks man, I'll give it a watch

Fantastic Planet and X-tro.

transformers

like imagine if there were actualy space robots who would come here and battle and turn into cars and planes?

so wierd.

Thanks for posting that pic, I've been wondering forever the name of that movie. My cousin rented for me from the local mom and pop video store when I like 9, and it was so weird I'll never forget it.

wax or the discovery of tv amongst bees

What was weird about Fantastic Planet apart from the presentation? The story was fairly straightforward

Save The Green Planet

loved that movie. Holy fuck the VHS beating.

Weird Science

The Holy Mountain

The bit with the aztec frogs was hilarious

The bit with the god of war was horrific madness (also kind of erotic)

jodorowsky is such a tryhard his films are boring for that reason

Pretty Baby made me feel really skeevy for watching it.

I love the film but you cant say the situation and the subsequent chain of events isnt bizarre

this. first one that came to mind desu.

honorable mentions: the one where the guy becomes a sea animal.

Especially the Coca-Cola Kid

Naked Lunch by David Cronenberg.

Crash
Lost Highway
Naked Lunch
Spider

What the fuck was this shit

>mfw watching that
At least it had pretty colors

Pretty good picks ITT. But, sorry for using this meme phrase, pretty entry level so far.

One user on Sup Forums once recommend The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle which is one of the weirdest and best movies with a narrative I experienced since a long time.

Not recommend by Sup Forums but weird as fuck: is also this here: youtube.com/watch?v=rV-R9lP2MoU&t=28s

For what purpose?

whatthe shit

The piano teacher. It's not weird in the same sense as a david lynch film but i just didn't know what the fuck was going on?

>Reddit watches a foreign flick: the thread

Woman is a perv
Boy loves woman
Woman goes mad
The end

Fantastic Planet isn't weird at all.

Probably Hausu, since that doesn't even seem to have its own internal logic most of the time.

I fucking loved that movie. I first watched it when I was 12.

>it's not gonna be a very white christmas

never laughed so hard at a probing scene in my life

Anomalisa

That was strangely comforting to watch. Like some weird ASMR shit or something. What's it from?

Probably Heavy Metal. Or It's Such A Beautiful Day

Yeah it's an enjoyable film though

Southland Tales was just... well, weird is a good word, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtp14ikRvxo

Weirdest thing about this movie is the pacing desu. Cartoons are generally known for fast pacing but this movie had slower pacing than 90% of live-action movies. I swear the hotel room scene was like a third of the whole film.

I think that was the point of the movie, to be one big letdown.

Shanks or Head.

Nice dubs. Also, yes, Communion is based on a "true" story. But that true story is by a fiction novel writer who has about 30 books about the abduction/UFO phenomenon which all read like, well, fiction. Guy is off his rocker. His podcast is ridiculous too. Any topic a guest talks about he somehow manages to have personal experience with.

But I digress. Guy just really pisses me off. Fuck you, Whitley Streiber.

he hadn't written anything about ufos or "aliens" before communion

Other than the movie in OP, I would say The Holy Mountain is up there.

youtube.com/watch?v=UD_XVyMZlF8

O Lucky Man

Hey, congrats on the dubs faggot. I didn't say he did write anything on the subject before Communion. He had, however, written fictional horror novels such as The Wolfen and The Hunter prior. Guess it really helped get those creative juices flowing. Man is a fraud. Are you here to defend him?

The Hunger*

High-rise

>Ctrl+F
>Saló
>0 results

no

It's not really weird, but when I saw a town called panic I thought it was 3 hours long, and it turns out it was like and hour and a half

Top contender with Basket Case 3 and

Pic related is pretty great. And it wouldn't be a Malle flick without underaged tits.

I wouldn't say it was a letdown, maybe you mean a putdown? Like the main character is supposed to be this motivational speaker, but you realize everything behind the eloquent man on the podium is just a hopeless person living a mundane life just like everybody else

Begotten

What a piece of shit

ples respon

It's sort of like acupressure mixed with bloodletting. When I lived in Asia this wasn't uncommon. Usually see people doing it on their backs, but the idea is that it brings out the bad blood and toxins from the energy points of your body. Leaves your back looking like you got a massage from an octopus.

based plympton

Visitor Q.
Robogeisha.
Begotten.

Sweet movie

To add to this, Pink Flamingoes.
What the actual fuck.

>be me
>9 years old
>sneak out of bed to watch tv after my parents are asleep
>pink flamingos is on
>cant look away