I'LL MAKE YOUR GAME!!

I have the talent for a lot of things: piano, programming, writing - unfortunately, my problem is that I have an utter lack of creativity. So while I can do all these things, I can't make them up myself.

So, I'm accepting requests for games. If you want, you can be credited. Games preferably Sup Forums or politically themed, or can be whatever else you want.

Once I start, they'll probably be done in a couple of days

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xzekyEuTpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What engine you use?
Can you make a Memetale clone?

engine? you mean language?

No, I mean engine like Unity, GameMaker: Studio and such.

make a Sup Forums adventure game. Do you have any other examples from what you've made before that you can post?

hmmmmmmm race for the whitehouse you play as donald trump and you pick his campaign decisions and see if you win

Pretty sure there's loads of games like that already.

gamemaker studio, can save for mac, windows, android, ios, html

Ohhh... I like it - and no, I don't have anything presentable because I have had no real idea. Onless you want several arcade remakes which I don't even have anymore.

I do have a website that I made with a friend for keks and posted some shitty games that we made in a few hours: www.jatori-games.weebly.com

games don't work in google chrome due to several factors at the moment

BTW, games can be executable or online

Prolly Opencl if he's a regular programmer.

Make a game where you're and anglo RAF pilot, and after a the prologue you get captured by germans, they take your to camp, treat you well, and boom, plot twist, red pills everywhere, germans treated anglos well, anglo starts changing his mind about the war, realize that the mighty jewry made deal with churchill for isreal in change of making usa media brain wash everybody thinking that germans are evil, despite the fuhrer making peace petitions to england all the time, even willing to return frace to the french govt, and that he just wants to remove the red dangeg (commies), which was also a revolution hosted by the kikes.

TLDR: Reveal your power level.

learn how to make VR games

make a time travel game to enjoy the third reich at its apogee

gamemaker....fuckin seriously?

pic unrelated

I was considering making a Super Mario World romhack that was Sup Forums themed. Tons of potential. You can use Lunar Magic to make it even easier.

I can post more info if you're interested, OP.

just visit north korea

You had the same idea as me, VR would be great.
Red pill the betas thru games.

>game maker
Kys

>Prolly Opencl if he's a regular programmer.

Spoiler: He's not.

>gamemaker

title of the game: race war now!

you start as a white man on a Nigger zombie apocalypse, the niggers are chimping out killing every white man and raping white woman.

your mission: protect the remaining whites of the nigger apocalypse.

bonus points for gassing kikes and deporting spics

this game is based on current events

Yes, the paid version. It's flexible, easy to use, and unlike my other more powerful programming suites, game's can be finished in a couple of hours

I was writing that before I read >gamemaker kek
>Total dissapointment.
And I had such a great idea. ;_;

I want a video game that tells the story of the antediluvian / Atlantis civilization and maybe also includes the flood itself, in the fashion of an Odyssey style journey/adventure

You aren't a programmer.

WE WUZ PROGRAMMERS AND SHIET

phoenix wright type game
but you're poking holes in a liberal/sjw/atheist's argument instead of poking holes in a witness' testimony

Super Dindu Nuffin

Make a side scrolling shooter where you play as a cop.

Make it unique by making lethal encounters optional, or NPCs don't shoot right away.

Make it so you can try to arrest niggers, but they try to kill you so you have to shoot them back. Maybe an RPG dialogue system.

I must say, the thought of playing a game where a cop has to kill an anime nigger in rpg style

is appealing

Actually I am a programmer, went to university for it too (one where pc bullshit was not rampant [though still present]). Also do my own art and music. But whatever, you know nothing anyways.

You should make it where you have some ambiguity where the pilot gets redpilled and can continue to support the Jewish project or side with the Germans.

I support the project. :^)

The problem with making games is not that it's hard to do. It's that I cannot make my own assets, ie, my games can never look good, even when made with a solid engine

IKR, one side of the history would be controversial as fuck while the other stays true to history, may be a neutral path as well, then we can have an ending with 50 years after, one with the Kangz ruling europe, and one where the third world shitholes are prosperous colonies now.

I assume you know which one is which for each side.

LOL NIGGER

thats why you get a job and outsource using professional artists
NIGGERS

you are fucking retarded

super mario 3 overworld of NYC

Paco. Don't build the wall. Start writing.

This classic none of Sup Forums could finish ij the last 6 years

Sounds bromising :333

I never saw anybody mentioning it. What was the idea behind it? Killing Bill Gates with that commie hobo?

make a pokemon type game with Sup Forums characters only

Like someone already said, a Memetale clone with Sup Forums stuff.

OP shows a serious lack of game development knowledge, more so than I normally see

Source: game dev

agreed, its laughable (same background btw)

Some paths could be succesful peace negotiations with uk and france (may be by killing churchill when they release you or actually changing the mind of the parlament), some others could be actual total war, delaying barbarossa, warning the american public about pearl harbor, not getting america into the war, contra jewish propaganda, etc...

So many things could be done. Shit I'd be so happy with a game like that. The MC would have to be a very respected RAF pilot to actually change things, who knows, may be involving into british politics back in england after release.

So many things could have gone better. Like not fighting mussolinis wars, mc could become an advisor of the fuhrer with some optional quests.

What the hell is that pic of

>piano, programming, writing
those are all creative things though

don't make a gay game

Speaking of pol theme games, when we are going to get a Pulse Shooting Simulator? Or is it too much to ask to play as an ISIS fighter inside a gay bar?

Theres nothing wrong with gamemaker. Op, don't be discouraged. I went to your website and played the games and they were great. I especially liked the "pong" one. I added your site to my favorites so I hope to see some fresh games on there soon. Keep up the good work!

Mexican Tetris with this music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xzekyEuTpI