I love to laugh

>I love to laugh
>My family means everything to me
>Pizza is life

>I want to visit every country in the world before I die :)

>I post on Sup Forums in my freetime
>I like to watch anime

Nothing wrong will all of these

are they trying to send you beck to poland?

Are men like this?

Why are women like this?
I didn't want to believe the "NPC" meme I saw on /r9k/, but reality is proving it true.

How would you describe yourself then?

>I make cynical posts because I hate myself and have nothing else to say

I'll rip a page right from my tinder profile:

"I'm just a guy trying something new. I wonder where it'll take me. HMU if you feel that we can get along"

>Im a typical *insert zodiac sign*

Yeah that sounds so much better than "I want to laugh" or whatever normie girls say.

It's a strange thing. People are buckets of insecurities, so they will mimic what the people who they admire do in hopes that emulating them will bring them closer to their ideal.

Some people fall into becoming uninteresting creatures while others simply hide their true selves. Try getting to know some people REALLY get to know them.

>Getting to know people

What's to know? They like dogs? They like games? They like food? What's worth knowing?

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but it unironically does sound better; although it's generic, it's not cliche.

Wow, you're a perfectly fine human bean. Unlike miserable Finns.

>But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

Their dreams, their passions, their outlook on life.
People are only simple when they refuse to open up, or when you don't take the chance to understand them.

People are even less interesting when they start talking

Because many of them tend to hide themselves.
Trust is a hard thing to come by. Show them that they can trust you and you may find them to be more interesting than you previously imagined.

>single mum
>education: school of hard knocks, university of life

>pizza is life
>pizza
hmmmm

>sarcasm is my expertise

Do you expect autists to understand this? They have aspergers but they spend so much time with other spergs that they don't realize they themselves and/or their outlook on life aren't normal.