Have you muslims thanked westerners yet for creating the greatest city in the world™?

have you muslims thanked westerners yet for creating the greatest city in the world™?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occasionalism#Islamic_theological_schools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But Bangladeshi migrant workers paid slave wages aren't Westerners...

I wonder what will happen to this place and it's monstrous maintenance costs when the oil dollars run out.

you didn't build shit, don't take their achievements as your own, also what do ""Muslims"" have to do with this lmao

Thank you Jewish and Italian people for New York

>when the oil dollars run out
They wont for like 500 years.
But even if they do their economy is becoming more and more diversified every year

Former Emir of Dubai and the first Prime Minister of the UAE had something to say about this:
>My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel.

forget about it
>t. Italian

Their wages aren't slave wages though.

WE

They copied norway pretty much more or less.

>what is aleppo

JUST

Btw will never thank the kuffar or bengali slave workers first
They will thank God/allah for that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occasionalism#Islamic_theological_schools

Also viewed their oil wealth not as an accident of geology or history, but connected to religion—a blessing by God of them, to "be solemnly acknowledged and lived up to" with pious behavior.

They don't thank anyone but Allah.

>it's legal to post on Sup Forums in Saudi Arabia
Not for long buddy.

It's a terrible auto centric city built with slave labor.

That's why they are positioning themselves as a tourist, air travel and trade hub with decent success.

It's mostly the car-centric urban planning and cost cutting cosmetics like the flammable cladding that's awful

Sounds like the American model city.

Your not wrong. American cities should be bulldozed over and started from scratch.

Have you thank chink for creating your phone?

why not buddy

An uncle that married into my family got tricked into slave work in Dubai.
But I hated him and his side of the family.
Fuck him, only wish he went to Qatar for that kinda work instead

>real estate
can someone explain that? Does it mean they rent offices/rooms in their skyscrapers or what?

purchasing/renting land or buildings