youtube.com/watch?v=4lK5DKe5Ybw
youtube.com/watch?v=jRTfEjhdvSo
youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yr-LaMhvro
youtube.com/watch?v=NwPzrK0AwW0
youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=DoE8Uz2ia3M
Watching this live as a kid was kinda oh fuck.
Not 'merican.

Didn't Spooks steal that entire story?

youtube.com/watch?v=YqA1Qj2MAu0

roof koreans?

roof koreans were bad ass, defending their shops and getting into shootouts on the street.

how is looting convince stores a form of protest for a crime?

youtube.com/watch?v=lU79eNXtShE

why are brazillians always so relaxed

there are riots going on and he's just chilling and saying "wow this is weird"

this was pretty fucking crazy to watch, i feel like objectively you can appreciate seeing every news network go from gleefull " 98% chance Hilarly win" projections to what happened

Disgruntled youths need room to destroy, friendo.
It's not destruction of property if you're punching up.

Would love to see a movie during the L.A. riots but based on the view of the Koreans defending their shops from negros. Would be intense as fuck with all the shootouts.

I was at a party full of New York jews on that night, it was the best fucking thing ever watching their faces fall as Trump got more states. One thing I'll never forget is this rat-faced guy screaming THE PESO IS CRASHING THE PESO IS CRASHING just as Trump got Florida. I grin just thinking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_GXVJsSoZ8

>One thing I'll never forget is this rat-faced guy screaming THE PESO IS CRASHING THE PESO IS CRASHING just as Trump got Florida.
Why were you at a party with Ted Cruz

Seeing this live on tv in Australia at 2am in the morning was fucking insane

youtube.com/watch?v=JowYJD7-23A

Watching all the states go to Trump one by one was kind of unreal to watch. And while I'm still not sold on him like says it was definitely satisfying to watch certain media outlets eat their questionable poll results.

I feel that it was a bit anticlimatic. Half the planet was still sleeping and there didn't seem to be a "holy shit he won" moment. Also no Sup Forums captions or anything that can encapsulate that amazing moment. It was more of a steady realization than an orgasm

i think this might have been the first time somebody was shot on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6PcVCqg3tg

Great videos guys, I love stuff like this.

More recently

youtube.com/watch?v=C88L5FzLRPk&ab_channel=DarkHorseNews

The only reason this was meant to be such a big moment was because americans are retarded and think the media are trustworthy

Not live TV, but it works

youtube.com/watch?v=s6CNRlQG0mg

Anyone who doesn't say 9/11 is too underage to remember watching it.

>americans used to be cool
wtf happened?

>oh my god
>oh my god
>oh MY GOD
>god
>oh my goood
>oh god

Was God more popular any other day?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4

Or just isn't a dumb burger.

GET OFF IT
GET OFF IT
GET OFF IT

I stayed up all night watching Brexit happen, went down to the pub for breakfast, through bleary eyes watched David Cameron announce his resignation on the TV. People cheered, it was great.

Favourite part was when (I think) Sunderland got called for Leave and the pound suddenly fell off a cliff. That was the "shit just got real" moment that convinced me to stay up through the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVDH0nsJ0jA

more than one memorable event was caught on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE

I was sick that day and did nothing but lay on the couch watching footage of the attacks. It became mundane for me by lunch time, at the risk of being edgy.

yeah suit+uzi is a sweet combo

If you say anything other that 9/11, you're a pleb.

>viewer discretion is advised
>never seen that warning before
>click continue
>just taken to home page

Aw fuck, I just got phished, didn't I?

>t. cheeseburger inhaler

Ceasescu execution, Dec 25 1989. I have a Romanian friend who ritually rewatches the footage every Christmas Day

youtube.com/watch?v=1QKk9HPmxyI

Yeah, you got phished by a youtube link that didn't ask you to enter any personal data, you fucking mongoloid.

>yfw the explosion didn't kill them, the impact did
They were falling and spinning out of control for a good while. A crash site examination showed things that were done inside that should never have been done at that stage and couldn't have been done if they died instantly

Damn, those two with the guns are amazing. /fa/ as fuck.

>That cool black police man

Straight out of Lethal Weapon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-in-the-middle_attack

Get a trip so I can filter it.

a mitm attack is not phishing

kill yourself

>oh shit someone defeated the principle of my argument, better resort to pedantry by pointing out he used the wrong name!

I think we're done here, kiddo.

North Hollywood Shootout

youtube.com/watch?v=-E4_wDQFky0

>execution
>no actual execution shown
That was a good waste of 5 minutes.

Too soon, son.

>oh shit I got called out on my stupidity, better shift the goalposts
heh, nothing personnel kid

The camera crew were apparently on their way to film the execution, but they couldn't get there in time. The soldiers broke ranks and started firing before the order was given, so hated were the Ceasescus.

a work of art

Scooby Dooby Drumpf's impeachment

Didn't the guy who hijacked the car not know how to drive a manual transmission so he couldn't get away?

>shooting a gun out of a hand

only in hollywood

My man with the fucking uzi. This is a very cool video.

>that guy in the suit just standing there
based

Daily Reminder the American government allowed this to happen to it's own people

When Brazilian gossip tv show presentators helped a girl who was kidnapped to be killed

youtube.com/watch?v=BVnwkDbeARw

youtube.com/watch?v=qLawWmSyakg

>watch it, Reagan!

Fuck off, eddie bravo.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVGgNYpqeQU

alright alright alright

You'd have to include this as an intro. The Koreans took up arms not because they were just being looted, they were legitimately being targeted.

>Latasha Harlins(July 14, 1975 – March 16, 1991) was a 15-year-oldAfrican-Americangirl who was shot in the head and killed by Soon Ja Du (Hangul:두순자), a 51-year-old female store owner from South Korea, who was tried and convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Harlins' death. Harlins was a student atWestchester High SchoolinLos Angeles. Harlins' death came 13 days after the videotaped beating ofRodney King. Du was fined $500 and sentenced to five years of probation and 400 hours of community service—but no prison time for her crime. Some cited the shooting as one of the causes of the1992 Los Angeles riots.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins

that's crazy fucking cool. like something straight out of a movie

>I feel that it was a bit anticlimatic.

That's because it wasn't the climax, it was the end of the first Act.

>caught live
>event

It only happened on tv.

I know this isn't live, or even TV but it's cool as shit so fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=7TZOxlTwAvA

2:40 is fucking brutal

Honest to god that's simply amazing to watch

I remember watching some poor white guy being pulled from a truck and beaten savagely, not sure if he was killed or not.

Which one here is Brady? The guy who was paralyzed

youtube.com/watch?v=4lK5DKe5Ybw

youtube.com/watch?v=jRTfEjhdvSo

i think its the guy on the ground facing away from the camera. Two guys are reaching over him to get the gun.

>mfw 3:40

fuck the taliban and fuck ISIS but holy shit that is a horrible way to die... guess you should've stayed in school ahmed

I remember watching that with people here, it was quite exciting. I know it's bad, but I kind of like it when shit goes down like that where we can follow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM

>sees his buddy blown to pieces 5 feet from him
>just kind of stumbles around and speedwalks away

fucking stupid, i'd either bail at full speed or put my hands up and surrender, hope they won't kill me

> guess you should've stayed in school ahmed

that won't keep him safe

>white people

keeps him safe from apache helicopters. there's a point in the video where they see a bunch of kids leaving a tent and they even say "watch your fire we got children"

if they dont kill the kids of taliban fighters they sure as hell wont kill the children of civilians

Is this a buddy cop movie?

God we need to flex our muscles like this for the world to see. Iran would be a good target

youtube.com/watch?v=0yr-LaMhvro

clear racially motivated attack , blacks not charged with 'hate crime'.

last years BLM sniper was insane

they've droned schools before

>hate crime'
its la, not canada

There are conflicting reports, but either the driver took the keys or he turned off the manual fuel pump and Emil didn't know he had to flick that switch before starting the truck

That's the one! I haven't seen that since 92!

He was completely disoriented. Those explosions are serious shit. He most likely was bleeding from all openings on his head, eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.

nuts

still remember watching dubyas ultimatum too

Turkey military coup last year was insane

Stayed up all night watching it and posting in livethreads on Sup Forums and reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=NwPzrK0AwW0

>that black dude with the revolver
>that dude with the UZI
alpha as fuck

I remember watching this shit in school for fucking forever. Every TV had it running in every classroom and school was essentially stopped as we watched everything.

Classic Aussie bloke
youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w

>using a $100k missile to finish off a wounded combatant
Now that's good usage of taxpayer dollars.