Is this free money, Sup Forums ?

Is this free money, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bovada.lv/welcome/P1B396D9/join/?extcmpid=rafcopy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying trump has any chance at all

For fucks sake 538 just reported him having a 20% chance according to expert and genius Nate Silver

Brexit says no
thank you for correcting the record $0.03 shekels have been deposited in your account

>implying I wasn't the only gambler who foresaw the tensions in the UK with Muslims and knew Brexit was a win

got it at 8-1 odds m8 a nice little payday :^)

Wouldn't bet against Trump, 2016 is proving to be a strange year.

What site is this?

Itt:liberal shills try to self sooth a nerves race

Saged reported and hidden

What odds does it place Trump at?

Also, bump

Hard to get elected from prison

Yep. Enjoy your free shekels.
Good ROI.

come on OP let us get in on this

What?
Bad goyim!!!

+280 is 2.8-1

It was like 50-1 a while back :^)

Now that he has the nomination, it's between 2.5-1 to 3.5-1 fluctuating monthly.

I'll tell you guys the website if you promise to deposit and use my code which gets me free money ;)

post the code than fgt

Why would you risk 3.4k for a 1k return?

Bovada

Prepare to lose $3400 you faggot.

How do you calculate odds in America? Here a ticket will have a "kvota" which is a multiplier. So if you have a ticket of say 9.38 your winninga would be your ante x the kvota.

If you deposit $20, I get $20

If you deposit up to $100 or more I get $100 (would suck your dick over the internet if you did this!!!!!)

broke at the moment, pls halp user :)

bovada.lv/welcome/P1B396D9/join/?extcmpid=rafcopy

Because some people say it's a "lock" because America will never hurrr durrr be dumb enough to elect Trump

Also, some people think the system is rigged and even if Trump does win they'll just say Hillary won.

Yup, that's where I bet. Bovada nation!

Maybe so, or I could put $1000 to win $2800 on Trump.....but it's considered a "long shot"

It's weird. I know the UK and other European countries have a decimal thingy like 9.37/9.38 etc...we in America use + or -

Basically the favorite in a game is - and the underdog "dog" is + money

So Yankees vs Padres for instance back in the day when yankees were great and padres were still terrible

it would be

Yankees -350
Padres +275

Meaning a $350 bet on the Yankees to win straight up would return you $450 (your $350 plus $100 profit)

Conversely a $100 bet on the Padres would return you $375, your initial $100 plus $275 in profit (although this is considered a longshot because of the skill difference in the teams, however any team can win on any given day which makes gambling interesting/fun/ridiculous)

;^)

Thanks for upping my odds, I'm about to make a killing when trump wins

>we in America use + or -

What the actual fuck America, that is the most convoluted thing I have ever seen.

I was posing it to see what Sup Forums thinks.

I already have about $5,000 down between a friend of mine and me on Trump winning at 5-1 odds soooo $25k divided by2 $12,500 payday if Trumpy wins :)

Sorry not sorry stupid aussie :P
>please deposit and use my link above plz plz plz

wait, but where's the code itself? Do I just click on the link and it applies the code automatically? I'd be happy to help a bro out and make 240$ when trump wins

I'm only voting for Hillary if she goes to prison.

thanks for link. now that i know bout the site, i wont use your link or code therefore you get zero benefits you leech.

Nate Silver
>Nathaniel
>Silver
HE'S A FUCKING JEW YOU MORON. How cucked are you?

replying to your own post

Just follow the link. Use my email [email protected] and you'll help me out a shitload user thank you!!!!!!

Hillary need to hire better shills.

Kek not a shill.

Eh I'm just depressed man. Totally broke. No money. Would love something to do like gamble a little on the election....my dog just died and I'm depressed. So what if I ask people to use my email to get me money....it only matches w/e you deposit and gambling is fun. Me and my dog use to do it all the time....he'd sit and watch me place bets....those were...better times...

bump :)