Could he do better?

Could he do better?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/11/i-passed-a-joint-to-paul-thomas-anderson-on-the-inherent-vice-stoner-bus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MVt2oYUu5jQ
youtu.be/BMdb0diGlSs?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their kids are gonna be so fucking ugly, ugh

No. Maya could

Could he do better?

Could he do better?

MOMMY WANT MILKY

Could he do better?

couldnt do much worse

kinda milfy, must have been hot when they first met. he probably cheats a lot.

need to see full body for definitive ruling.

Not liking base Maya. But yeah he dated Fiona Apple for a while.

BOY I SURE DO LOVE WOMEN.

True story: shared a party bus with PTA and 25 others a few years ago. He was with a few friends of assistants (?), and he was pretty handsy/flirty with one of the women, who was most certainly not Maya Rudolph.

Lowest divorce rate of any racial pairing, senpai.

I read it here on Sup Forums so now I totally believe it. Any other PTA dirt??

Could he do better?

malicious rumors

No one could.

myth

given that it looks like someone sharted on her face, yes

MY RUSSIAN PRINCESS WAIFU IS PURE DELETE THIS AT ONCE

>you told me you were black
>I am
>you told me you were a jew
>I am
>WELL WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LIKE RASHIDA

she'd got them tiddies

yes, women tend to have breasts

>must have been hot when they first met

Well this is what she looked like before he put a ring on it...

I don't care if you believe it. It was from this event:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/11/i-passed-a-joint-to-paul-thomas-anderson-on-the-inherent-vice-stoner-bus.html

I only got to talk to him for about a minute that night, but he was pretty friendly in our interaction.

Fine, fine, fine... Specifically interracial pairing.

Source?

>>yes, women tend to have breasts

Women in hollywood these days don't.

Don't they already have like 5 kids?

this study was done 10 years before the one I posted and involved a far smaller sample size.
stop posting it

Nice. I think if I was every a director that people liked I would be nice and brief. Anyone bothering you is probably a film nerd who might try and talk your ear off.

Could he do better?

Is that Laurence Fishburne

probably but thicc mulattos are my fetish and she's a fucking qt

Good thing I'm never getting married.

H-haha yeah me too, th-this is why I choose to be single

fucking why. even if he's into milfs she's not good looking

The crowd I was with was mostly hipster film nerds. In talking with them, it was pretty gross how ignorant they were about PTA (multiple people hadn't seen The Master) considering they were all so psyched to meet him. He was kind of peppered with nerdy film school questions that I'm guessing were kind of annoying to answer, but he was gracious about it. I just shook his hand, gushed to him for a minute about being a fan, and got a pic with him.

look at him he's obviously gay.

why am I so attracted to this?

you can tell she's got a fat stinky pussy but look at those fucking milk balloons and dat phatazz gotdam

Could he do better?

He looks disgusted by her in this

Anna Faris is cutie as fuck. Or at least she was before the plastic surgery fucked her up.

That's the way to do it. Now what I might have fun doing is getting a film snob like myself to talk to me about another film I had watched or liked. That way we have a little back and forth and its not the same questions I have to field everyday.

Love and leave em, m8. If I found the right girl for me she would be cool at just being with me without a ring. Aka: never going to happen in anyones lifetime.

Is that Mhmhm's step-mummy?

>Filmed Godzilla and Age Of Ultron back to back with Liz Olson

You just know they banged

Interesting, what was he doing with the girl exactly? PTA seems like a cool guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVt2oYUu5jQ

>tfw no gf

>no one posted Nolan

Could he do BIGGER?

Nah, he maxed out.

Nothing explicit. Holding hands off and on, caressing each other's legs, lots of whispering/close talking.

damn look at pta going to dark side

his latest movies are shit and you know it btw

You think thats tfw no gf?

youtu.be/BMdb0diGlSs?t=69

holy shit, this is the most jelly i've been in a long time

I fucking loved Maya's juicy mulatto tits on snl back in the day and she's actually funny as well. PTA hit the jackpot

Pierce's wife has struggled with weight loss since pumping out kids. Pierce has gone on record saying he doesn't care and likes her big.

>tfw the nerd from kickass has become chad

He was a Chad even then, just with a shit haircut, a fake fag voice, and "nerd" glasses

Imagine being Chris in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jennifer Lawrence, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous porker face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Ana Faris in his dressing room with her playboy bunny outfit on. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris and not only sit in that chair while Jennifer Lawrence slowly crawls her disgusting body towards you, the favorable makeup barely concealing her resting bitch face and crows feet, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that slither. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her KATNISS STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JENNIFER LAWRENCE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of scowls you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wholesome Christian blondes and supermodels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the beaches in Hawaii. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her Oscar Meyer's nose as she flares it out to suggestively attract you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Pratt. You're not going to lose your future wholesome WASP nuclear family over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Probably not. This guy is an arrogant, self deluded manlet.

probably one of the worst teeth to be yellow

15 years ago, yeah. Today, no.

i really don't understand this one. she directed nowhere boy though... was some sort of deal made?

She's a big girl.

No, his testosterone is already too high

>ywn be a rich star and forcefeed your wife to thicc status

he's living the dream