Aus/pol/ - Salty Andrew Bolt Edition

Kek, Bolt is so fucking mad right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8I5tDbpgg

blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/malcolm_turnbull_you_are_finished/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-WGfrEj0pE
disaccords.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/sydney-anti-electoral-campaign/
blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/the_ancient_jew_hatred_returns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for 4 Senate seats for Pauline

KAP will pursue policies that:

>provide inalienable title over Aboriginal lands either collectively or individually to Aboriginal
people;

>end compulsory draconian and discriminatory “intervention and prohibition” laws and provide
authority to community leaders to establish their own governance; and

>maintain and extend the Community Development Employment Program and engage Aboriginal people in civil construction projects including building and maintenance of housing for their own communities.

What the fuck? I thought Katter was supposed to be based?

Can't halt the Bolt

Let's not beat around the bush - it would've been the reverse of the 2013 election had Abbott stayed.

How would he have turned around such a deficit in the polls? Stuff he was succeeding at wasn't translating into poll performance and stuff he was failing at dragged him down.

All Turnbull did was save the furniture.

Someone pls summarize what's happened

At the very least he seems to be anti-refugee

Reading between the lines on his website

Who knows what will happen

Katter is soft on race issues because he is a mongrel mix of all sorts of subhuman shit.

This. Bolt is seriously deluded if he thinks that Abbott would have done any better. It would have been a Campbell Newman tier wipeout.

Noone won, we have no government as of today.

Yes abbot would've done so bad
People forgot his lack of popularity during government

Nobody knows. They've stopped counting until Tuesday.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-WGfrEj0pE

HE'S FURIOUS

fucking why

15th for prepbull on suicide watch

So what's the go with the postal votes? Are they all yet to be counted?

If so you'd think the Libs would get up because postals would favour them.

Top kek source on this?

why are liberals all beta males

Ultra Nationalist Racist party got 4 seats in the senate
Moderate Anti-Islam radio host who has served time in prison for doxxing pedophiles got one seat in the senate
Far left Greens party have lost seats in the senate and at the moment hold less seats than the Ultra Nationalists
There is probably going to be a hung parliament so deals have to be made with one of these groups or other independants to form a minority government

It is the best possible outcome for someone who hates Islam and refugees this election.

>People

Nice joke user, we know his newscorpse supporters were actually reptilians in human skin.

FUCKING LAZY

We can't just genocide their race without the UN cucking us so why not make an effort to empower them and transform them from leeches into productive members of society? God fucking knows we could use less drunk fuck abos walking around all hours of the night in North Queensland.

You now remember Clive Palmer

public cuckervice, that's why

they worked a whole day yesterday, so now they need two off

Sauce on Derryn Hinch being anti-Islam?

>280 votes across AU
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

But mate, the auspost doesn't like the libs :^(

I remember him every time I butter my bread, get one look at that tub of butter and remember that clive got 307 votes total. It makes my day.

Cunts need a good whipping.

>Having a lisp as a public speaker

how

Derro hunch is a pedophile himself

Mate we cut all funding to those fucking leeches like Hanson says.

Every day I see them boozing when I walk to uni and work. Every fucking day.

literally Trump but not smart or good

Australian Liberty Alliance BTFO.

tl/dr: south australia cucks the nation with a well hung parliament

Wait what? Is this just for the house of reps? Surely he got more votes in the senate.

How did your State do this election, Sup Forums?

>SA

This is a horrible result. We needed minor parties to get into the senate with a Liberal majority in the house of reps.

With a hung parliament nothing will happen in the next 3 years with the Lefties holding the balance of power far into the next election. Labor will win 2019 and we'll have to wait until 2022 before the Liberals can come back from opposition and hoping the minor parties maintain/improve their senate presence....and desu Pauline is going to be crucified by the media over the next 6 years so it's not certain she will do this well next election.

me m8 saw him planting a bomb round the back of a mosque.

>NSW
JUST LABOR MY ARSE UP

Yeah I don't buy it.

The dude supports marriage equality, euthanasia, Labour schooling policies. He's just tough on crime and that's it.

He'l cuck us over in a second if it meant he gets his stupid public pedo database.

he believes in banning the burqa and keeping refugees and immigrants out

>Queensland

Pretty strange. Safer LNP seats like Longman and Herbert fell to Labor while wafter-thin marginals like Capricornia and Petrie look like they will stay in the LNP column.

NSW what happened. You were meant to elect David Leyonhjelm.

15,979 votes in the senate

It's nice that minor parties at least have a say in your gov. I'm guessing you have PR or something like that?

How did ALA do?

Fuck Pauline

>How did ALA do?
Really badly. Like 1% of the vote or less.

They got BTFO lel.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
disaccords.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/sydney-anti-electoral-campaign/

(((ALA)))

>By Andrew Bolt
>blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/the_ancient_jew_hatred_returns/
Hrm, must be just a coincidence

Did you turn things, right side up?

hinch is a lefty, look at his animal rights stuff as well

>'Angela Merkel deserves the Peace Prize for the fact Germany has stepped up to the plate, which our country has not': Derryn Hinch on Sunrise.

So not Trump at all
Trumps defining points are that he's smart and good

Bolt is a massive pro-Israel shill. It's nothing new.

NO. It's complicated.

Its up in the air and the Aussies took a fucking break from counting

>Waiting until Tuesday to count the (((postal votes)))

So who do the jews want to win?

I'm predicting the Libs to win most of the remaining seats and form minority with Katter and Xenephon.

apparently a lot of the Liberal base (strongest in safe seats) were refusing to help campaign or donate because Turnbull knifed Abbott

My state turned entirely red apart from Wilkie
Honestly didn't expect that

>you shitposters think the Mods care enough to make a sticky for you

hes a boomer really

CDP came out of nowhere. Preferences could get him re-elected.

People like Katter and Hinch are spouted again and again by Sup Forums so much that they have become actual memes.

Mods care more about us than your own government cares about you.

It's more likely the One Nation candidate will get the remaining seat in NSW

Kek no

We dont do fuck all on Sundays m8

>CDP came out of nowhere
They got the same vote they have been getting at senate elections in NSW for about 30 years.

ABC NEWS 24 IS DOWN, THE GOVERNMENT IS FAILED, HAPPENING IMMINENT

Was Leyonjelm not elected?

TANKS IN 15

Katter is Lebanese himself
The name is Arabic

No one expected Tassie. Very interesting.

The libs must have fucking sucked.

ONE FUCKING NATION

LNP too, but I hate those backstabbing fucks

Yes well done Labor, well done.

HOWEVER

There are a few postal votes left to count

No

One Nation got more primary vote kek

>all these white australian self hating cucks attacking me on facebook for saying pauline hanson cares about real aussies
>they start asking what are real aussies they start saying we should go back to europe

The independents + greens favour Labor

Labor will probably win most of the in doubt seats too

It will literally be 2010 again

Similar to what this user says. The base revolted - after Liberal elders like Mark Textor basically said after the Turnbull coup "Fuck the base, we'll win more in the centre than we'll lose on the right, and they have nowhere to go anyway".

The reason for the erratic results is that the base has protest voted in different ways. Some have flat out voted for Labor - in the senate, or the house, or both; some (myself included) have voted their local Lib/Nat member #2 with #1 for a conservative independent that won't win but that denies the Libs the primary vote while still electing a Liberal member; some have voted informally and some have parked votes in the Other column with independents and conservative minor parties.

This was a base revolt, not an organised campaign - and this is why it's a disorganised result of rubble.

Can we all rejoice in knowing that Wyat Roy lost his seat?

Insufferable little cunt.

Its called being politican. Katters main demography is also abos. I know you city folks dont have to deal with them but they still do exist, theyre mainly love in cattle country. Why do you think most country parties tend to have some pro Abo policies?

>THE GOVERNMENT IS FAILED, HAPPENING IMMINENT
EVERYTHING IS LEGAL AGAIN
THERE ARE NO LAWS

As a huge fan of him in the wake of his election in 2010, I'm delighted the traitorous little cunt is unemployed.

There is a rumour he is part abo too.

how can one man be so based?

I remember our high school english teacher used to strongly encourage us to read his articles (as opposed to our nigger loving cuck history teacher)

>Labor will win most of the in doubt seats

Memes aside what makes you think that?

The postals would favour the libs surely.

Have I got this right bros?

>Hinch can publicly name and shame degenerates WITH parliamentary privilege.

A traitor and a manlet. Good riddance.

The lib who used to hold the seat where I live was a bumbling cunt.
But he was a bumbling cunt who said "jobs" a lot so I still expected him to get back in

LOLBERTARIANS IRREVOCABLY BTFO NEVER TO RETURN

>Hinch can publicly name and shame degenerates WITH parliamentary privilege
Yes but parliament can discipline its own members who they feel are not behaving properly.

If he goes too far the senate can vote to suspend him or even expel him.

You live in Townsville?

Yeah that was America when we were still white.Now white people have to work 7 days a week at 10 hour days to keep this country above water.

>tfw longman

he was a kike shill and a baby faced traitor, but he was Liberal

kek

How on earth did Labor make such a comeback? Was it because of the muh medicare scare campaign?

Behead those who insult the L plater politician

They'll kick his ass out so quickly it's not funny