Someone tell me Game of Thrones isn't going to end with these fucks married and on the throne

Someone tell me Game of Thrones isn't going to end with these fucks married and on the throne.

>girl of the dragon fire
>guy of the northern ice
>book series is a song of fire and ice

it's very obvious, OP

if it does, it will be a very predictable and unsatisfying ending and will piss a lot of people off. George R.R Martin, you know has some savage ending planned for his books. In real life, things don't always wrap up in a nice pretty little bow. I hope the faggots making the show have the balls to do something bold.

but they are related to each other

It should because they are the heroes. But the show will ruin it and make everyone die or something because we can't have happy classic hero arcs in 2017.

>Jorah kills Daenerys
>Jon will rule what is left of the White Walkers destroyed Westeros and perhaps give independence to the former kingdoms, or put it back to a pre-andal society

>George R.R Martin, you know has some savage ending planned for his books
no he doesn't. he's a hack writer and its already been established that the show will have the same ending as the books, and the show has telegraphed the most disney ending imaginable.

The ending has to be """bittersweet""" which is just code for killing off all the interesting characters so the generic main characters can win.

I will be absolutely amazed if GRRM or the show can make the ending satisfying in any way.

>pretending to be edgy online
>actually beta virgin wimp dishwasher irl

Since when did that matter

they're getting married not having sex. marriage is for co-rule and control empire. girl will sex horses and dragons. guy will sex young and handsome guys.

No they are not. Nobody cares about your fan fiction fantasies.

Well, there is a pretty good chance john is staying alive. Almost everytime a character is brought back to life, it is permanent. That just leaves Dany, which i highjly doubt he will kill of because "Muh ratings".

WOW, really? Something that we found out already almost a decade ago is going to happen is actually happening???

If anything this aids the theory - Martin constantly refers back to Targaryen incest in his work

Obviously. This ending has been telegraphed since book 1.

dear old people, please go back to your retirement homes.

It's ironic George will probably go this route when Daenerys and Jon being married is the purgatory ending to Lost that most fans speculated as the most obvious outcome.

If anything then I'm hoping Jon pulls a Night's King and decides to take the Great Other's waifu as his or something.

If you have been reading GRRM's shit books for the past decade I feel sorry for you.

I think he wanted to kill her off in ACOK but feared the fan backlash, now it just seems like he has no idea what to do with her character, her entire storyline has felt stagnant since ASOS. It's not advanced anywhere. But at least we've got Aegon and I'm really hoping he turns out to be a real Targ.

The red comet will smash into the planet and everyone will die.

lol
this. i want to see this.

leave sappy good guy stories to me

This

>dead can't cross the wall due to some old pact magic
>old stark marries white walker woman to keep the peace and proclaim himself as nights King
>now the Starks no longer rule winterfell
>now the peace is broken

You are a retarded faggot user. Stop posting.

game of plebs will never end.

just like walking dead.

You know he'll subvert it in some way. Like they'll fall in love then hate each other or something or he'll fuck Arya.

>mfw bookfags will NEVER EVER get TWOW
>mfw GRRM's queso encrusted heart finally gives out in the middle of editing the new wild cards compilation
>mfw everyone finds out he hasn't written a word of TWOW and every sample chapter was cut content from ADWD
>mfw

it actually isn't fan fiction. it's been confirmed they're related.

Not to mention the whole "There must always be a Stark at Winterfell" thing, and of course I want to know what else is lurking in the fucking crypts.

everyone knows they fuck from the leaks reddit
>guy will sex young and handsome guys.
Kill yourself fucking queer.

>The red comet
The Red Comet sure will.

Why? Because I see GoT as the terrible story telling that it is? No likable characters. Just a bunch of morally grey liberal faggots.

wanna make out?

R+L=J is not confirmed you stupid faggot. It's a fan theory and GRRM has used it as a red herring for you faggots because he's a hack writer.

Bullshit, he's written hundreds of pages of TWOW.

It's all sex scenes and food descriptions though,

>Mfw Jon is really Aegon and Aerys switched the Dayne's kid with some random child

hurry up and die of aids you dirty faggot

What will Jon's tax policy be like?

>Some say the world will end in fire,
>Some say in ice.
>From what I've tasted of desire
>I hold with those who favor fire.
>But if it had to perish twice,
>I think I know enough of hate
>To say that for destruction ice
>Is also great
>And would suffice.

>implying that matters

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the damera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who
>are you

>R+L=J is not confirmed
you just went full retard.
never go full retard.

did you not watch the last episode of last season?
fucking retard

nothing gay about making out with a sexy man such as myself

No I didn't. It's not confirmed. You can't prove it with the book or the show. Fans just make you think it is and blow the theory out of proportion.

She whispers into his ear, you don't even know what she said you stupid faggot.

the fuck are you talking about
it cuts from baby targarean right to jons stupid face you fucking RETARD
IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU
THAT HES L+R SON
HOLY FUCK
kys

>It's not confirmed.
>You can't prove it with the book or the show
>or the show

"REEEEE" is lacking in your post. have some HBO's own graph from june 2016.

HOLD THE DOOR

Why are you bothering to respond? It's mindless contrarianism. The exact same retards also endlessly repeated about how Brienne didn't really kill Stannis last year.

no, it cuts from baby jon to grown up jon. It never says the baby is a targaryen. You lose again faggot. Go suck your dad's cock and then hang yourself.

You are going off of threads. There is no proof in the show or books that Jon is the son of Ragar Targ.

DOOR STUCK

90's born queers actually believe shit like this.

They will in the show. Probably not in the books.

I'm bored and take the bait.

Dany might end up on the iron throne, but jon won't. He'll end up sacrificing himself by becoming the new king of the white walkers or whatever in order to keep them at bay

Your meme is not proof. That's some shitty fan fiction.

NOBODY HERE CAN GIVE 100% EVIDENCE THAT JON SNOW IS THE SON OF RHAGAR TARGARYEN

Yeah, because the books will never come out.

it is not fun like that. please go REEEEEEEEEEEEE, please, please.

He has said multiple times that the ending will be "bittersweet"

Screencap this: they will marry and their firstborn will show the same kind of madness as her father, the Mad King

a-are you a normie?

i fully expect cuck & cuckles or braap to do this

No, it's the faggot normies who fall for this red herring bait.

By the way, those points are not even close to tangible proof. It's just what the show is trying to make you think. They will twist it, watch.

Dany takes a 30 chapter-long dragon-sized shit
the book ends when she drops the last log

They fuck on a boat at the end of season 7 as the wall comes down.

But the leaks confirm R+L=J is true so retards like you aren't confused anymore

I actually wasn't, I just read the Wikipedia summary

I do, however, pretend that this means I've read them, in order to have my opinion have more value when talking shit about the dogshit TV series to my TV show only watching friends (I watched it too but only up to season 3, it became irredeemable shit in season 3).

Better if dany takes 30 chapters long of having diarrhea, and her feces are flammable.

>normie?
normies
Sounds like you're both a couple of normal fags

>leaks confirm it
Good one. You keep believing those leaks and reading all the reddit threads about the leaks that you can. However, R+L=J is still not confirmed faggot. Not until it actually happens. SO you are still wrong. Kys.

Yeah where the fuck did that thing go? I hope you're right, user. Rocks fall, fuck everyone. The final book self-immolates.

so is jon just going to stay as the generic boring fantasy protag or is the fat man eventually going to subvert the trope somehow

>get married

but they're siblings

this is bait, right?

>already established that offscreen death = still alive with The Hound
he will win in the end

was it cousins, then?

haven't even thought about the story in years.

kaloreesi is the gormless manlet's aunt

Dany is Jon's aunt.

I'm pretty sure the actor hates game of thrones and won't be back

where's the full image? I want to know what Kitt's standing on to appear taller than her

CIA man is the only answer.

>death by meme ninja and useless plot thief

Is GRRM a true romantic?

Have we got him all wrong?

daily reminder R+L=J is a normie fan theory that will never happen

Isn't she infertile? Their dinasty would die with them.

I'd say Jon will somehow come across Jaime and they will duel like Jamie and Ned did in Season 1.

Jon will kill him because Jaime has to duel with his weaker hand, but he'll end up injured pretty badly.

That automatically makes him the best actor who has ever been on the show

>implying D&D are capable of such finesse

They were probably creaming over being the first to reveal R + L = J
>bad pussi
>stannis' missing redemption arc
>varys

Or, Jamie realizes his sister is a maniac, and denearys 'muh dragons' will burn the kingdoms to the ground in her invasion quest

So Jamie will help him

This will most likely happen because this show is worthless fucking shit

>Or, Jamie realizes his sister is a maniac
This. They're setting it up so she reminds him of the Mad King, and he comes to the realization he has to kill her.

Isn't the twink on the left dead?

Also if you enjoy mainstream historical fiction like this go to tumblr or reddit

lol

t. newfag

>Show doesn't end with Daenerys riding my dick

>This. They're setting it up so she reminds him of the Mad King, and he comes to the realization he has to kill her
If we're to believe these leaks then no its not even remotely close to this. He basically gets her pregnant and only leaves her at the end of the season because lies to snuhhh. Final Cersei scene is her waking up screaming with blood everywhere.

it's Jon, Dany and Cersei being the big players in the final seasons. Cersei isn't overthrown or murdered because it would be difficult/impossible for the murderers to say "alright listen you people who were a part of Cersei's army, you are now a part of my army and I expect you to fight for me just as well as you would for her lol please don't desert me" Jon convinces Dany of the White Walkers existence. At first she's hesitant to believe it, but Jon points out that she has dragons, so WWs aren't so far-fetched. Together they go to Cersei and make an alliance but Cersei seems to not trust them and they don't seem to trust Cersei.

In the end, during the final battle, Cersei betrays Jon and Dany because she knows that once the WWs are done they'll remove her from the throne, so she would rather have everyone lose instead of just her. In the end the White Walkers win.