Bigger Fatter Liar- Only two months until release

youtube.com/watch?v=l0WPB-uvNYA

>In this follow up to 2002's Big Fat Liar, hilarity ensues as a 16-year-old habitual liar leaves suburbia to prove that a sleazy executive stole his idea for a video game. Stars Ricky Garcia, Jodelle Ferland, and Barry Bostwick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NH-9yAwpGj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's about time.

So, are these characters related to the originals or is it kind of a reboot with different names?

Why are they releasing a straight-to-video sequel to a shitty kids' movie from 15 years ago? Was it really that much of a cult classic that people who saw the original will want to buy this for their kids?

Frankie had better cameo. I know he has a net worth of $40 million and has pic-related as a gf, but he just has to.

Why did they just make the same movie again?

I want to bang jodelle

CUTE

because it's been 15 years

>take a fairly average kids' movie from the early 2000s that was only modestly popular when it came out
>remake it with a microscopic budget
>release it straight to home video
>???
>profit

Pretty sure they'd make more money just re-releasing the original on Blu-ray. I don't know who buys this kind of shit, but they must be making it virtually for free through tax incentives and loopholes if it makes money.

Hope they are relatives or something.

That kid seems like a flamer.

>shitty kids' movie
Liar Liar was children's kino you fucking pleb

/thread

Those scenes with Barry Bostwick and his fucked up face were legitimately disgusting. Like some horror movie shit right there.

because the kids who watched it are old enough to have kids

asshole

Liar Liar was the Jim Carry movie.
Big Fat Liar was the kids movie with Malcolm from The Middle.

So why don't they just let them watch the original instead of a DTV sequel / remake with no budget?

Before Zoolander, Liar Liar was the comedy movie that everyone saw multiple times because it was always playing on cable.

Cast of original BFL now.

What about Urkel?

He looks the same.

because your not the average 90s kid when a 90s kid sees a remake or sequel they get excited just like every other generation, people are dumb and fall for this

jodelle ferland is so fucking tight, i would literally eat her nail clippings

I could understand that if it was a theatrically released movie like the original, but it's a shameless direct-to-video cash-in that will no doubt have much lower production values than the original. Why would a kid today be excited for this?

because again most people do not see the difference and most likely this will be on netflix etc and thats where it will get most of its profit

can't waitttt loved the original and now this one has ricky

Soft reboot

Ricky? The kid?

>The original movie made some sense since half of Hollywood was sick of that film Director being a complete piece of shit so they helped Frankie Muniz's character taking revenge for stealing his script

>In this one the main character is an unrealistic l33t hacker kid that is probably going to take revenge all by himself
>video games instead of movies, also the "stolen" video game looks like some knock-off shit you see in the Google Play store

Frankie looks great, like a younger Daniel Craig, all he needs is to get buff to hide the manletness

I would hold her hand so hard. If you know what I mean.

>two best friends

So beta even the trailer narrator guy knows it.

>Dat Paul
Men really age like a fine wine.

>Larry Wolf

They couldn't be original and give the guy another last name?

Amanda looks JUST

why did they end this show, it was so good! i miss Fredrick, Rick, Malcolm and Davey so much! Harry and Lilly were the perfect on screen husband and wife! man so many memories of this show.

His name is Larry Wolf and and the kid's name is Kevin Shepherd. Original is Marty Wolf and Jason Shepherd.

>it's a direct to dvd remake of a kino episode

What version of ios is this?

Why is there both a call and a hang up button displaying at the same time?

Yep. Frankie did a lot better IRL.

I don't know. But Jodelle has something to do with it.

Wait, they're still cranking out DTV Home Alone movies?

What other bullshit have I not been aware of?

I heard of that one already but I still can't believe it exists.

Looks like Tracy mcgrady

where is frankie's pic from? looks like an interesting show or movie.

The Sharknado sequel he was in I think.

Come at me.

When did that come out? I see CRT monitors so it must have been a while ago.

2008 amusingly.

Talk about farting into a septic tank. Starship Troopers 2 also counts.

I saw that years ago.

thanks

There's like five Open Season movies.

Honestly I'm a little surprised that Dreamworks didn't keep putting out DTV Bible movies for a few years. You'd think it would have been easy money but maybe they weren't really that desperate for cash at that point.

That kid looks like a fag

He's probably been bummed by a bunch of directors, industry executives and politicians.

in that pic ricky garcia does look like a femfag but irl (like during interviews) and in his other roles he's not.

Could you imagine dedicating your entire life to acting and this is the kind of shit you have to do?

I recently found out there's like a third Dungeons&Dragons movie.

When they come out with Dungeons and Dragons 4 a bunch of people are going to want to stick with 3.5 and then change the name to Pathfinder.

>iphone is so shitty that even the fake screen has half battery life.

These were pure Kino and quite informative and stayed pretty close to the original stories.

>when you download the hacks onto your iPhone from the darknet and not a soul is the wiser when you reverse the polarity of all IPs

>but I...he is totally not gay I swear

I didnt even know there was a second one

we're talking about flamer and femfag, user. i'm saying irl and in other roles he's not femfag. i have no idea if he's gay or not irl. by gay, i mean normal gay and not flamer or femfag or campgay. glee's kurt is femfag while blaine is normal gay.

Who the fuck is the guy in bottom left?

40 mil helps a lot.

taran killam. he was handsome when he was younger. he did several comedy shows and films.

The Scooby Doo movies with the WWE people are the best, as is the one with Kiss.

Why

Reboot this

youtube.com/watch?v=NH-9yAwpGj4

That film had some nice scenes

Let me guess. The liar is an American

Why not?

True Bronze Age Kino coming through

> Barry Bostwick

From rocky horror to this.

Kek.

Didn't it get something like 10 fucking seasons?

Or are you talking about Malcolm in the Middle?

Yes. But you're not posting one of the nice scenes, you blind frakapoop.

The things I would do to Jodelle...

WWEmakes are the best.

This makes me wanna kill myself. It's the same movie. Same plot. Same jokes. How have we as a species allowed this to happen? Fuck everything. I'm gonna jump off an overpass.

>please respond

what breed is that?

>green hair
Stop being suck cucks.

Is this real?

Dumb and Dumber To was so fucking embarrassing and painful and that actually had the original cast.

But let's make a sequel an ancient comedy only this time it has women and none of the original cast.

Can Hollywood please die.

Reminds me of this

oh yea...ill be watching this

>bible stories
>quite informative

Cody Banks 3 when?

there are like a billion land before time movies.

She's pretty and I love the work she puts into her cosplay stuff.